Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) (9163 Views)

Do U Still Have Problem Selling Your Agric Produce? Come In Here!!! / Supply Of Livestock And Agric Produce / Anybody With Agric-produce Exporting Experience In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by Kushbaba(m): 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
Sell your produce directly to buyers without middle men and make more money from your farm produce. You don't have to wait till your produce is ripe for harvest before you look for people to buy them. Likewise this help those who are looking to buy in bulk the headache of searching Visit our online agric market for details. The service is free for now

http://themarketplace.sence-agric.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by ichidodo: 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
I need November buyers for my watermelons...projected to at least two or more mini truckloads...Leggo!!
Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by Kushbaba(m): 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
ichidodo: I need November buyers for my watermelons...projected to at least two or more mini truckloads...Leggo!!

You can follow the link to place your add on the website

http://themarketplace.sence-agric.com
Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by Curiouscity(m): 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
Good concept!! I had thought abt this for sometimes, but couldn't execute it. My suggestions: Get a phone app for it in addition to d website. A buyer of goods may also have other goods to sell. Let everyone register as user. If possible divide d add zone into zones such that someone in Kano advertises for ppl in north central.

4 Likes

Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by Kushbaba(m): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
Curiouscity: Good concept!! I had thought abt this for sometimes, but couldn't execute it. My suggestions: Get a phone app for it in addition to d website. A buyer of goods may also have other goods to sell. Let everyone register as user. If possible divide d add zone into zones such that someone in Kano advertises for ppl in north central.

Thanks, trying that out
Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by jethro2: 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
Registered. Well done

1 Like

Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by donsola(m): 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
Sesame seed suppliers needed

1 Like

Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by FarmTech(m): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
The site isnt loading.
Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by Kushbaba(m): 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
FarmTech: The site isnt loading.

Its probably due to your phone browser try it out on desktop

Visit http://themarketplace.sence-agric.com
Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by Kushbaba(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
donsola: Sesame seed suppliers needed

click on the link you will probably meet farmers have the produce
Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by anienge001: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
Kushbaba:

That is why a mobile app is necessary to make it easier for most farmers.

@OP, how big is your company. I love this kind of innovations and may key in if you need partnership. You can improve upon this innovation by providing logistic like the delivery service too.

Kudos!!

1 Like

Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by Kushbaba(m): 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by FarmTech(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
Keep it up op.
Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by UCHDR: 12:54am On Jan 27, 2015
donsola:
Sesame seed suppliers needed
do you still need it sir?
Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by cava: 6:12am On Jan 27, 2015
i need ugu vegetable in large quantity, do you have a supplier?
Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by NFLY: 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
cava:
i need ugu vegetable in large quantity, do you have a supplier?
What quantity do u need?
Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by Juliana7: 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2015
Weldone. Good job
Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by Nelton(m): 5:27am On Jun 13, 2015
ichidodo:
I need November buyers for my watermelons...projected to at least two or more mini truckloads...Leggo!!
Sent you an email
pls get baxk to me.
Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by fecundz(m): 8:14am On Jun 23, 2015
Palmkernel nut n moringa seed available in large quantity
Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by opo26: 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
I need buyer of my original honey pack in 20 litres at cheaper price call me now 08039268498
Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by OLAMIMO12(m): 12:10am On Jun 24, 2015
seeing this for the first time................. i will be back
Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by coolwisdom(m): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
I can supliar you vegetable at any quntity where is your location
Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by ComrdDRS: 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
#Goat dealer# location: Abuja/Benue. 07035564663
Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by dav8id(m): 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
@op good job
Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by dav8id(m): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
Kushbaba:

Visit http://themarketplace.sence-agric.com

nope i think you should try and fix the issue ..see screen shot below

Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by jwax: 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
Sell,Buy and Advertise Your Agric Products on www.agromarket.ng
AgroMarket is Nigeria's No1. Agric online store its a free service
Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by adewaled(m): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
To get buyers online is very easy but it is highly risky because you and the buyers have not met or do business before. I can assist you to get buyers, secure the deal and assist in shipping the goods out of the country.

To access the list of buyers go to http://freightdrive.info/get-real-buyers-abroad-online-for-nigerians/

After you might have talked to your desired buyers let me know if I can assist you to secure your deal.

Contact me on 07053630607 or http://freightdrive.info/contact-us/
Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by hazara24ad: 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
I have sesame in large quantity i need buyers
Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by hazara24ad: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]I have sesame in large quantity i need buyers
Re: Buy and sell your Agric produce online(Buyers meet Farmers) by Harpesin(m): 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
hazara24ad:
I have sesame in large quantity i need buyers

whats ur spec and price?

can we discuss? 07030119932

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poultry Sector In Nigeria: The Journey So Far / Profitability Of Plantain Farming / Banking Sector Plans Fresh N300b Agriculture Financing For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.