Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

All About Camillia- Todo Sobre Camillia - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / All About Camillia- Todo Sobre Camillia (22246 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All About Camillia- Todo Sobre Camillia by funmi2(f): 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2006
wat do u think of dis soap?
Re: All About Camillia- Todo Sobre Camillia by dollypee1(f): 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2006
never heard bout it. is d woman of my life and sunset beach still on in nigeria? used 2 enjoy dat alot.
Re: All About Camillia- Todo Sobre Camillia by eveseh(f): 11:43pm On Jul 27, 2006
huh undecided
Re: All About Camillia- Todo Sobre Camillia by Kadeejah(f): 1:30am On Jul 28, 2006
Re: All About Camillia- Todo Sobre Camillia by funmi2(f): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2006
Todo Sobre Camila (All About Camila),is a spanish soap opera , which airs on LTV 9:30 am to 10 am and on MBI 8:30pm to 9pm (repeat) . it is a story of passion in which two men – Alejandro and Eduardo – fall in love with one woman, Camila Montes.

Camila Montes de Alba is a young, attractive 23-year-old who has inherited her family's sense of style, elegance and power. The love story between Camila and Alejandro will be marked from the beginning of a bet.

Alejandro Novoa Albear, a young brilliant and attractive lawyer burdened by family duties, is the heir of a hotel empire. He thinks that he can only face up to his duties with Camila in his life.

Eduardo Bonfil sets things in motion as the unscrupulous character who bets one million dollars that he will be the first man in Camila's life. But Camila meets Alejandro and in him she finds the love of her life.

Eduardo begins a game of seduction and conquest, and manages to get Camila’s mother to fall into his trap.

A victim of desire and ambition, she ends up turning her daughter over to the arms of the corrupt Eduardo who, to succeed in his plans, does not hold back on expenses.

He gives the young woman a very special ring, that will be Camila’s perdition and that will make her run away and change her life totally.
Re: All About Camillia- Todo Sobre Camillia by dollypee1(f): 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2006
looks so much 2 me as lamuje demivida? thats not it is it?
Re: All About Camillia- Todo Sobre Camillia by desiree(f): 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2006
I love Spanish soaps, it's a petty they don't show any on UK T.V cry
Re: All About Camillia- Todo Sobre Camillia by funmi2(f): 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2006
dolly -pee:

looks so much 2 me as lamuje demivida? thats not it is it?
NO IT ISNT. LA MUJER DE MI VIDA IS ENTIRELY DIFFERENT. wink
Re: All About Camillia- Todo Sobre Camillia by ontheair: 8:50am On Aug 02, 2006
FUNMI, here we go again with it's all about CAMILA, Oh funmi lipsrsealed No comment.
Well, I think you need to tell us about the new one on NTA 10 - The Promise.
Really though, I think I like the clearity of the telenovela but not the story line, it is absolute to straight! shocked
And too many Telenovelas on our screen, though great in place of all the boredom most of our local programmes throw at our faces but I just can't stand it when my TV now speaks SPANISH! grin
We need to relax a bit here otherwise; we might just loss out on all of these MEDIA WISE. We will have no identity. Let also talk about our own local soapy. The copycat nature of Nigerian could really get one started. After WUAM's success, everybody seems to be combing the net for how to get latest on Mexican telenovelas they will bring to us instead of expending in building local content that can also be exported and others clamoring for it as we are for the telenovelas taht have change the language of my TV!
Spare a thought for this everyone and FUNMI do spare a lots of TOTS for it cheesy

Cheers everyone!
Re: All About Camillia- Todo Sobre Camillia by funmi2(f): 10:51am On Aug 02, 2006
i know. grin i appreciate naija soap operas 2. but spanish soaps are more interesting. no lie. and i don't see anything wrong in watching them neither is there anything wrong in opening a thread for it. undecided
Re: All About Camillia- Todo Sobre Camillia by ontheair: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2006
funmi2:

i know. grin i appreciate naija soap operas 2. but spanish soaps are more interesting. no lie. and i don't see anything wrong in watching them neither is there anything wrong in opening a thread for it. undecided
Hey funmi, there is absolutely nothing wrong with opening a thread for the telenovelas. Absolutely nothing. but am sure u know what am talking about cheesy When u are mine, Lorenzo's wife u know now wink
And come to think of it, there is nothing wrong with watching these telenovelas especially when our guyz throw outrightly boring ones at our faces! Obviously there is nothing wrong with watching or opening threads for the telenovelas. But I just wish there will a Nigerian soap that will command so much interest as some of these telnovelas sincerely smiley
Cheers! cheesy
Re: All About Camillia- Todo Sobre Camillia by annmarien(f): 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2006
wetin they happen for this forum self.una no dey post anything again?abi una no dey watch am . i just dey wonder ooooooo
Re: All About Camillia- Todo Sobre Camillia by DAMMYGLOW(f): 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2006
Am already Addicted to this soap
edwardo is a bad guy
camila's mother is too bitchy for my liking.
Re: All About Camillia- Todo Sobre Camillia by miracleo: 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2006
i would love to know all about this soap opera i hardly understand it.thanks
Re: All About Camillia- Todo Sobre Camillia by tosdami(m): 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2006
Hey guys, this soap is quite interesting. I guess it would rate second after When you are mine - hope to post summaries here soon. So subscribe to this topic or keep checking
Re: All About Camillia- Todo Sobre Camillia by akhy4life: 11:48am On Dec 08, 2006
The Telenovela is heating up. Camila is now pregnant, but lies to Alehandro dat he is not responsible. Check out more of this telenovela on www.telenovela-world.com.
Re: All About Camillia- Todo Sobre Camillia by Ndi(f): 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2006
Hi i visited the site and the whole episode summary was done in Spanish. Is there an english speaking telenovela site i could visit? I reall love the soap even more than Gardner's Daughter.
Re: All About Camillia- Todo Sobre Camillia by mcgboye(m): 5:54am On Dec 09, 2006
Am with u on this one. It's a spanish novela acted in Peru. Hooked up with it more than 3 months ago. My friends think am crazy. But wait a minute. Yesterday(dec8) camila tried to complicate issues by telling irene&lucy dat d baby belonged to haman, not alejandro, but Irene sort of knew she was lying so she went ahead to tel Aturo(camila's lawyer)d secret of what happened d night before camila was arrested. And eduardo is trying every illegal means to adopt camila's baby. IMAGINE
Re: All About Camillia- Todo Sobre Camillia by amii(f): 11:42pm On Dec 10, 2006
can someone pls tell me at what times they telecast all about camilla on mitv- mondays to sundays
Re: All About Camillia- Todo Sobre Camillia by mcgboye(m): 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2006
Can sombody tel me d latest on ds intriguing soap
Re: All About Camillia- Todo Sobre Camillia by biyibabe(f): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2006
@amii,its aired on mitv 9-9.30pm.
Re: All About Camillia- Todo Sobre Camillia by cecil(f): 3:53am On Jan 07, 2007
hi y'all love this sopa its all about camila,so what is going on with it?what i want to know it is that
never knew Ltv shows it and is it every day?
does mbi still show it?
mitv shows it also but i think it's only for 2 days is that so?
Re: All About Camillia- Todo Sobre Camillia by exotique(f): 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2007
Peeps, this soap is coming to an end at last.
Men, I must tell u the suspense was one of its kind.
Justice is coming to play finally.
Hope Bonfils and Alicia Garcia bag life imprisonment.
I kind of feel for Patrick anyway,
but not for Claudia Cantana;
she really deserves wat is happening to her.
REBECA- another love story- will commence
immediately after All about Camila.
Can't wait to see it.
It kinda promises to be entertaining.
Re: All About Camillia- Todo Sobre Camillia by Adah7: 11:36am On Aug 17, 2007
what happened at last? Did Camilla(oh I love camilla) maryy Aljandro (this one is a jerk he doesnt know what he wants) I would like them to get married.
Re: All About Camillia- Todo Sobre Camillia by A40(m): 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2007
I see this is an all female thread i was about saying una no get work na every soap opera una go watch undecided
Re: All About Camillia- Todo Sobre Camillia by Ndina2: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2009
funmi2,please email me the full story of "All About Camila" to,ndinelago2003@yahoo.com

If sum1 out there knows where I can download the full story of "All About Camila",Please let me know.
Re: All About Camillia- Todo Sobre Camillia by Lolajoy(f): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2010
Wow that soap opera was really intresting though it's been long.That was 2005.I love the part camilla cut her hair and started acting like a guy it really made her look really pretty or should i say handsome but the woman of my life and the promise is still my favourite. grin wink
Re: All About Camillia- Todo Sobre Camillia by austinluvs: 8:43am On May 06, 2010
Here is a summary I found. By the way, if someone can tape a few episodes of All About Camilla with the English voice-overs and send them to me on a DVD, I will pay you to do it.
------
Camila Montes de Alba a young twenty-three year old attractive and exhilarating young woman, she possesses a combination of elegance and strength of her fighting ancestors. But this is the only thing she has inherited because of the fortune, the possessions, and the vast and expensive jewelry that went from generation to generation, she only has the impressive mansion of the Montes de Alba family, where Camila lives with her mother FLORENCIA MONTES DE ALBA. The house and the memories of a splendor past are what her mother tries to maintain alive in spite of the cold and hard reality of bankruptcy. Eduardo Bonfil, a self man made. From humble origin, his true last name is Bonifacio, but he changed it just as he has changed everything about his past. Eduardo turned into a very successful man. He is the son of a bricklayer and a seamstress, Eduardo made himself at the young age of twenty-eight into one of the richest man in Peru. As he went up the business and social ladder he changed his past to accommodate it: he made up his parents, foreigners who died in an accident, he went to a private school, and he was always part of the high social circle. In order to maintain this lie, Eduardo left behind - as he needed to - all the people who knew him as a child. For they are all witnesses of a past that interrupts with his successful present and brilliant future. Eduardo sees marriage as a crossover breeding of animals. He needs someone to give his life and his future children the pedigree he doesnt have. And who better than the untouchable Camila Montes de Alba? For Eduardo, Camila has all the necessary requirements: she is beautiful, she is elegant, has one of the most illustrious last names in the country and is financially ruined. This assures him that when they get married Camila will do everything he says, for he has bought her, he will be her owner. But destiny will change them and what today is a legal commitment will turn out to be the greatest love of their lives.

from http://www.errachidia.info/clip/video-Camila-2-XG7WXtazhWU.html

(1) (Reply)

#EndSARS Campaign Featured On Al Jazeera / Reviews And Ratings: Shanty Town (Series) On Netflix / Bbnaija: Mercy 'I Might Become A Pastor Some Day'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.