Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Advise Urgently Needed: Which One Move Market; Ford Transit Or Fiat Ducato? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Advise Urgently Needed: Which One Move Market; Ford Transit Or Fiat Ducato? (1047 Views)

done / Xmas Sales... Naija Used Fiat Ducato Cargo Bus, Very Cheap, Just 450k / Nigerian Used Fiat Ducato For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Urgently Needed: Which One Move Market; Ford Transit Or Fiat Ducato? by Insightz(m): 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hello Car Veterans,

I am in the process of buying and stocking a van to Nigeria. My choice is between a Ford Transit or Fiat Ducato (all long frame) because they are within the range of my budget.

If I have to choose between the two, which would it be? Does it matter whether it is Petrol or Diesel?

Thanks in advance of your help
Re: Advise Urgently Needed: Which One Move Market; Ford Transit Or Fiat Ducato? by oliverjiad(m): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
Insightz: Hello Car Veterans,

I am in the process of buying and stocking a van to Nigeria. My choice is between a Ford Transit or Fiat Ducato (all long frame) because they are within the range of my budget.

If I have to choose between the two, which would it be? Does it matter whether it is Petrol or Diesel?fo

Thanks in advance of your help
ford transit mooved. The mar
Re: Advise Urgently Needed: Which One Move Market; Ford Transit Or Fiat Ducato? by Insightz(m): 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
@Jaid thanks.

More inputs please
Re: Advise Urgently Needed: Which One Move Market; Ford Transit Or Fiat Ducato? by sonety2k(m): 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
Go for Ford Transit ,
Re: Advise Urgently Needed: Which One Move Market; Ford Transit Or Fiat Ducato? by Insightz(m): 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
sonety2k: Go for Ford Transit ,

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your input
Re: Advise Urgently Needed: Which One Move Market; Ford Transit Or Fiat Ducato? by AUTOCRATIC(m): 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
Bro, don't go too far,the response u have gotten so far is d plain truth. Go for ford transit,be it diesel engine or petrol,long chasis or short, just make sure its a clean one,but be. Ready to put goods in d vehicle that can fetch u more money so that you don't run at loss. By the time you calculate the cost of buying,shipping and clearing,you can't make profit from it with the offer you will get
Re: Advise Urgently Needed: Which One Move Market; Ford Transit Or Fiat Ducato? by Insightz(m): 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
AUTOCRATIC: Bro, don't go too far,the response u have gotten so far is d plain truth. Go for ford transit,be it diesel engine or petrol,long chasis or short, just make sure its a clean one,but be. Ready to put goods in d vehicle that can fetch u more money so that you don't run at loss. By the time you calculate the cost of buying,shipping and clearing,you can't make profit from it with the offer you will get

Thanks a lot my bro. Your input is much appreciated. Yes, I will load washing machines inside. Thanks once again
Re: Advise Urgently Needed: Which One Move Market; Ford Transit Or Fiat Ducato? by otunbakolawole(m): 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
The comments from guys above have said it all. The addition from me is get a petrol engine.

Good Luck
Re: Advise Urgently Needed: Which One Move Market; Ford Transit Or Fiat Ducato? by Insightz(m): 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
otunbakolawole: The comments from guys above have said it all. The addition from me is get a petrol engine.

Good Luck

Thanks my bro. petrol engine is kind of difficult to get around here. But I look diligently. Hope to get one. Thanks once more
Re: Advise Urgently Needed: Which One Move Market; Ford Transit Or Fiat Ducato? by Dragonsden: 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
am also looking to get a ford transit, 1999 model just wondering what the cost of clearing will be and i have learnt a lot ... much more of the diesel engines but will still search further for a petrol engine and also conversion is another wahala.... pls help thanks
Re: Advise Urgently Needed: Which One Move Market; Ford Transit Or Fiat Ducato? by oliverjiad(m): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
Dragonsden:
am also looking to get a ford transit, 1999 model just wondering what the cost of clearing will be and i have learnt a lot ... much more of the diesel engines but will still search further for a petrol engine and also conversion is another wahala.... pls help thanks
if it's empty 300,000 but if loads 350,000 via grimaldi

(1) (Reply)

Registered(9ija Used) Toyota Camry Xle(mussle) Year: 2007 Auto Drive / For men with class. RRS Customised..Mercedes Benz & RRS Autobiography. / Registered Toyota Corolla Verso - 2007 @ N1,980,000.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.