Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,788 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Why Are Black Women So Jealous Of Mixedrace Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Black Women So Jealous Of Mixedrace Women? (3368 Views)

Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? / Why Are Women So Jealous Of Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Black Women So Jealous Of Mixedrace Women? by childofGod09: 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
One think I have noticed that black women are very envious of mixedrace ladies. They give them dirty looks, hiss...Mixedrace ladies are very beautiful, also some white ladies. Why so much hate from black women. Women should not hate other women because of different skincolour.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black Women So Jealous Of Mixedrace Women? by melchuksky(m): 12:09am On Sep 17, 2014
because majority of d black males lyk mixedrace nd white women.........sips my liquor nd goes bk to slip!!!!!

FTC tinz.
Re: Why Are Black Women So Jealous Of Mixedrace Women? by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 17, 2014
You again?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Black Women So Jealous Of Mixedrace Women? by Pdizzle(m): 1:06am On Sep 17, 2014
You should be asking why they are trying so hard to look like them.
Re: Why Are Black Women So Jealous Of Mixedrace Women? by coolzeal(m): 1:10am On Sep 17, 2014
There's nothing special about mixed race or light skinned women and it seems like, you don't get troubles inflicting such hate yourself. Black women are beautiful and they got better things to do than hate.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Black Women So Jealous Of Mixedrace Women? by Subom1(f): 6:11am On Sep 17, 2014
First Black women are jealous of your white wife and now black women are jealous of mixed race women. You called black women demons on your other thread. You hate black women yet you are obsessed with creating all sorts of silly topics about us.

Why don't you leave black women alone and stop obsessing about what they do and don't do.

Rather go get some help as it's quite clear you are suffering from a mental illness.

I hope you get better soon wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Black Women So Jealous Of Mixedrace Women? by childofGod09: 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
Subom1: First Black women are jealous of your white wife and now black women are jealous of mixed race women. You called black women demons on your other thread. You hate black women yet you are obsessed with creating all sorts of silly topics about us.

Why don't you leave black women alone and stop obsessing about what they do and don't do.

Rather go get some help as it's quite clear you are suffering from a mental illness.

It is you who is suffering mental illness as you are trying to deny the fact that black women hate on beautiful mixedrace and white ladies. I started this thread because my mixedrace female cousins were complaining to me how black women always give them dirty looks and nasty attitudes. Also I noticed how they look at my mixedrace daughters because they are very cute girls and those black women look at them with hate. This is a well known issue and denying it does not help.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black Women So Jealous Of Mixedrace Women? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
Subom1: First Black women are jealous of your white wife and now black women are jealous of mixed race women. You called black women demons on your other thread. You hate black women yet you are obsessed with creating all sorts of silly topics about us.

I advise dat nobody should comment on dis thread as d OP isn't very OK. Thank u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Black Women So Jealous Of Mixedrace Women? by mstik(f): 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
Don't feed the trolls angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Black Women So Jealous Of Mixedrace Women? by esosuo: 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
Subom1:
First Black women are jealous of your white wife and now black women are jealous of mixed race women. You called black women demons on your other thread. You hate black women yet you are obsessed with creating all sorts of silly topics about us.

Babe dats harsh and ur reaction.will.only make other people feel the accusation is true ,it would be better you educate him on tins he doesn't know and give him reasons than rain abuses ,not cool.of. you babe

(1) (Reply)

Five Funny Things Men Do When They’re Sick! / His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup / Can Anybody Here Patronise This Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.