Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,988 members, 7,799,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Crazy Morning With This Badly Dressed Policeman - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crazy Morning With This Badly Dressed Policeman (2059 Views)

Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos / Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) / Adorable Photos Of 2 Young Boys Dressed Up As GEJ & Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Morning With This Badly Dressed Policeman by kilokeys(m): 8:38am On Sep 17, 2014
pheew.. he pulled over our danfo bus this morning at aiye busstop off limca road. accused the driver of taking one-way, threatened to shoot me for questioning his right to seize a public vehicle.

after much verbal exchange he dropped us off. and zoomed with the danfo to only God knows where..

my question is,
what r the real duties of police officers on our roads.. i couldn't come up with anything when i googled it.

pardon my ignorance..

i couldn't get a facial of this officer.. his flipflops distracted me

1 Like

Re: Crazy Morning With This Badly Dressed Policeman by lirusehn(m): 8:41am On Sep 17, 2014

If i dont derail what else wud i do ? undecided

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKER: Woman Who Changed From Bird In Lagos Is Dead / Commercial Bakery/pastry Equipment / 6 Interesting Facts About Nigeria As We Celebrate Her Independence Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.