Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

'ayo, Get Out Of My Church By Bishop Benson Idahosa- The Observer 1987 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'ayo, Get Out Of My Church By Bishop Benson Idahosa- The Observer 1987 (2360 Views)

Jonathan's Trekker Oladele In Otuoke As Election Observer(pic) / Goodluck Jonathan As An Election Observer In Tanzania (Photos) / Leaders Of International Election Observer Groups Arrive Nigeria - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'ayo, Get Out Of My Church By Bishop Benson Idahosa- The Observer 1987 by Omen100(m): 9:29am On Sep 17, 2014
'AYO,GET OUT OF MY CHURCH' Bishop Benson Idahosa.(the observer
newspaper) October 1987, those are very words of late Bishop Benson Idahosa of blessed memory.

dear Nairalanders, what could have made Bishop Benson Idahosa to use such words on our 50cent bling blink CAN leader back then?

2 Likes

Re: 'ayo, Get Out Of My Church By Bishop Benson Idahosa- The Observer 1987 by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 17, 2014
God understands
Re: 'ayo, Get Out Of My Church By Bishop Benson Idahosa- The Observer 1987 by Ozonna(m): 10:46am On Sep 17, 2014
Picture of the paper headline or Adonbilivit sad angry

Please dont go producing ur own Observer cheesy
Re: 'ayo, Get Out Of My Church By Bishop Benson Idahosa- The Observer 1987 by tomakint: 11:04am On Sep 17, 2014
'Ayo, get out of my Church' - Omen100 undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'ayo, Get Out Of My Church By Bishop Benson Idahosa- The Observer 1987 by sheguy(m): 11:04am On Sep 17, 2014
I think e saw d evil in him!!
Re: 'ayo, Get Out Of My Church By Bishop Benson Idahosa- The Observer 1987 by Alphaoscar: 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
first it was Okah that mentioned Gej as the sponsor of d October 1 bomb blast in Abuja, A sari dokubo was arrested in Benin Republic for arms and gun running but Gej bailed him out and Nigerian presidential jet used in conveying him back to Abuja, latest is the issue of Gej's spiritual father's private caught in money laundering and illegitimate arm importation and someone will tell blame APC, Buhari or Tinubu for the terrorism in d land Nigerians should look no further, Gej should be held responsible for the terror in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: 'ayo, Get Out Of My Church By Bishop Benson Idahosa- The Observer 1987 by atlwireles: 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
As a witness to Rev Idahosa's and Pastor Ayo's last public crusade on the grounds of Urhobo college in August of 1987. That statement by the observer newspaper, printed in Benin was silly. Pastor Ayo was already his own man in Warri in 1987. The Church of God's mission was too small for both of them.
Re: 'ayo, Get Out Of My Church By Bishop Benson Idahosa- The Observer 1987 by amiskurie(m): 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
Are u sure bishop Benson idahosa is late?
Re: 'ayo, Get Out Of My Church By Bishop Benson Idahosa- The Observer 1987 by wonda26(m): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
atlwireles: As a witness to Rev Idahosa's and Pastor Ayo's last public crusade on the grounds of Urhobo college in August of 1987. That statement by the observer newspaper, printed in Benin was silly. Pastor Ayo was already his own man in Warri in 1987. The Church of God's mission was too small for both of them.
shocked
Bros, surely u ain't an indomie generation.

Men greet!

#RemovesHeaddress angry

3 Likes

Re: 'ayo, Get Out Of My Church By Bishop Benson Idahosa- The Observer 1987 by wonda26(m): 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
amiskurie: Are u sure bishop Benson idahosa is late?
Surely...This one na indomie generation cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'ayo, Get Out Of My Church By Bishop Benson Idahosa- The Observer 1987 by armadeo(m): 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
atlwireles: As a witness to Rev Idahosa's and Pastor Ayo's last public crusade on the grounds of Urhobo college in August of 1987. That statement by the observer newspaper, printed in Benin was silly. Pastor Ayo was already his own man in Warri in 1987. The Church of God's mission was too small for both of them.

Respect Mon. Elders on nl
Re: 'ayo, Get Out Of My Church By Bishop Benson Idahosa- The Observer 1987 by tbaby534(f): 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
Omen100: 'AYO,GET OUT OF MY CHURCH' Bishop Benson Idahosa.(the observer
newspaper) October 1987, those are very words of late Bishop Benson Idahosa of blessed memory.

dear Nairalanders, what could have made Bishop Benson Idahosa to use such words on our 50cent bling blink CAN leader back then?
You shall reap what u sow, up in the mountain down in the valley u small reap whatever u sow

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Rated One Of Worst Governed Countries In Africa / Aisha Buhari Fake Result Busted / Mayor Of Lagos Reads The Riot Act To Ibos....watch Ya self!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.