Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos (42108 Views)

My Horrible Experience At Murtala Mohammed Airport::::::(see pictures):::::::::: / Bola Ahmed Tinubu's First Nation Airline Begins Operation / Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by sheniqua: 1:08am On Sep 18, 2014
Eko Oni ogbanje o

2 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by sheniqua: 1:10am On Sep 18, 2014
Dolemite: Nigeria looks like a pig sty, very dirty. angry

You can say that again
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by cuteboy2: 1:38am On Sep 18, 2014
bakynes: Lagos has d heaviest rain in d country and d Nigeria we know there was no proper planning when our leaders started building these cities. Am nt supporting Fashola or APC here just stating the fact.

He has been Lagos Governor for almost 8 years now, and has been receiving commendations for doing wonders in Lagos, yet we still see these images even in supposedly high-brow areas of Lagos.

They are more fixated on generating revenue by whatever means. Every street light pole is an advertisement spot even in the rough and dilapidated Ahmadu Bello Way and Akin Adesola Roads in Victoria Island. These are prime roads leading into this vital highbrow business district which also hosts many embassies and diplomatic missions.

The Lekki-Epe Expressway, has been under construction for 8 years now by Tinubu's company, HITECH. They have only managed to reach Ajah (about 1/10th of the entire length), and they have constructed 2 toll plazas, yet they forgot to construct enough foot bridges for pedestrians. Billions of naira have been sunk in this lucrative road project, of which the sole beneficiary financially is Bola Tinubu. At this rate, the road will get to Epe in 2050!!!

This is a strange expressway with roundabouts. I have not seen roundabouts in express roads, without traffic lights. All those roundabouts should have been flyover bridges. They cut corners so HITECH can maximise profit for Tinubu. These roundabouts compound the horrible traffic gridlock on this stretch of road in the mornings and during close of work in the evenings.

Many innocent pedestrians are killed daily on this road trying to cross this expressway, yet LASG is busy constructing new giant steel structures for advertisement billboards on every roundabout to generate more revenue into Tinubu's bottomless pockets. This is callous and wicked.

4 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by anonimi: 1:44am On Sep 18, 2014
bakynes: I cannot understand why some so called Yorubas who live in Lagos can't correct dis igbo folks who have not stepped into Lagos before. You know quite well lekki,V.I and Ikoyi are all surrounded by water that's why it's on d island. They have to sand fill before building any structure and during raining season they have dis problem even in areas where the very rich folks live. So it's no fashola or Tinubu's fault it's just the area. They just need to borrow some engineering technology from countries like Dubai who build a city on water.

In your attempt to defend Fash'OLE and Thief'nubu you have made yourself so incoherent as to be considered CLUELESS angry

IF it is not the fault of these two who have held Lagos hostage for over 15 years with annual budget of N500 billion including N300 billion raised as IGR from the pockets, bags, wallets and handbags of the residents of the state of Excellence then who are "they" that you said "need to borrow from Dubai" and let me add Amsterdam and Venice shocked

Meanwhile the Jonathan/Sambo federal administration has only 10 times the Lagos budget for 36 states and the federal constitutional responsibilities over which they have done much better than Fashola in the past 4 years or so angry

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by manck2: 1:47am On Sep 18, 2014
his name is ahmed magaji

there is no position call asiwaju of yorubaland
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by Nobody: 2:09am On Sep 18, 2014
Hm. Just thinking about the open sewer system. That water isn't just mud...

This is a health hazard.

3 Likes

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by harffie(m): 2:29am On Sep 18, 2014
Vessi:
Lag is just too populated, notorious, stuffy, noisy, dirty for me.
lekki is a very big area tho....buh not the real lekki that area should be in ibeju....ibeju-lekki is the name of the LCDA of bogije.....
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by harffie(m): 2:30am On Sep 18, 2014
money121:

na this same lekki oooo.. infact during raining season lekki phase 1 and 2 dey worse pass this one grin grin
aπϑ you know where Lekki is? Mention one place you know in Phase 1! To start with, if you even know what you're saying!
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by 100Cents: 2:51am On Sep 18, 2014
Eko o ni baje for life

chinasaekperem: shisos, i can't believe this, this can't be lekki na. shocked shocked shocked
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by UyiIredia(m): 2:59am On Sep 18, 2014
Dolemite: Nigeria looks like a pig sty, very dirty. angry
You dey craze. The country is quite clean. If u want a pig sty check ur a$$hole. I hate unwarranted insults on the country.
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by rotymie: 3:26am On Sep 18, 2014
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: This is totally unacceptable. What is Hon Semiu Surakat, chairman Ibeju-Lekki Local Government doing? What is Hon Prince Olanrewaju Elegushi, Chairman Eti-Osa Local Government doing about this bad road? What is Governor Raji Fashola doing about this eyesore?
His waiting for you to come and fix it.... if na you or me dey that position i believe say our own go worst past dem.
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by expert101(m): 3:27am On Sep 18, 2014
Lekki is just another over hyped location with bad soil and nothing good.

I won't live there neither will I own a property there.

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by rotymie: 3:33am On Sep 18, 2014
anonimi:

In your attempt to defend Fash'OLE and Thief'nubu you have made yourself so incoherent as to be considered CLUELESS angry

IF it is not the fault of these two who have held Lagos hostage for over 15 years with annual budget of N500 billion including N300 billion raised as IGR from the pockets, bags, wallets and handbags of the residents of the state of Excellence then who are "they" that you said "need to borrow from Dubai" and let me add Amsterdam and Venice shocked

Meanwhile the Jonathan/Sambo federal administration has only 10 times the Lagos budget for 36 states and the federal constitutional responsibilities over which they have done much better than Fashola in the past 4 years or so angry

Go Sleep..... u no get point
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by aljharem(m): 3:33am On Sep 18, 2014
Firefire: ACN now APC have outlived their usefulness in Lagos.
We must not allow this to continue, NO! Enough is enough.
angry angry angry angry angry
Imagine, the road leading to Fashola/Tinubu BRAND NEW Leki-Epe Airport flooded like this shocked
APC Lagos should give us the result of their stewardship for the past 15 Years in Lagos. {AD => AC=> ACN => APC} The Time for Change is here… Vote OUT Tinubu’s Party in 2015.
smiley
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by 9jagirl4re(f): 5:25am On Sep 18, 2014
cuteboy2:

He has been Lagos Governor for almost 8 years now, and has been receiving commendations for doing wonders in Lagos, yet we still see these images even in supposedly high-brow areas of Lagos.

They are more fixated on generating revenue by whatever means. Every street light pole is an advertisement spot even in the rough and dilapidated Ahmadu Bello Way and Akin Adesola Roads in Victoria Island. These are prime roads leading into this vital highbrow business district which also hosts many embassies and diplomatic missions.

The Lekki-Epe Expressway, has been under construction for 8 years now by Tinubu's company, HITECH. They have only managed to reach Ajah (about 1/10th of the entire length), and they have constructed 2 toll plazas, yet they forgot to construct enough foot bridges for pedestrians. Billions of naira have been sunk in this lucrative road project, of which the sole beneficiary financially is Bola Tinubu. At this rate, the road will get to Epe in 2050!!!

This is a strange expressway with roundabouts. I have not seen roundabouts in express roads, without traffic lights. All those roundabouts should have been flyover bridges. They cut corners so HITECH can maximise profit for Tinubu. These roundabouts compound the horrible traffic gridlock on this stretch of road in the mornings and during close of work in the evenings.

Many innocent pedestrians are killed daily on this road trying to cross this expressway, yet LASG is busy constructing new giant steel structures for advertisement billboards on every roundabout to generate more revenue into Tinubu's bottomless pockets. This is callous and wicked.
https://www.nairaland.com/1888482/legacy-fasholas-8-year-leadership
Fashola is working see proof
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by 9jagirl4re(f): 5:28am On Sep 18, 2014
anonimi:

Fasoil has done great things in Lagos you people are just not seeing the glass half full https://www.nairaland.com/1888482/legacy-fasholas-8-year-leadership

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by Kash007(m): 6:11am On Sep 18, 2014
In as much as we like to blame government for their inepitude in providing good roads and proper drainage systems, we must condemn the actions of people who dump their refuse in the flood hoping the running water will wash it away. These waste products end up clogging the drainage channels. Even if government do not help us, lets help ourselves.
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by segefx(m): 7:00am On Sep 18, 2014
Am not surprise that some clueless hypocrite e-rant will never stop jabbing. Just a road in a very develop serene environment that is more of a swampy area than a mainland is waterlogged and u started ranting,aw many of these kind of road do we have in the whole Nigeria is GEJ not working?...either u like it or not Fashola has performed wonderfully well.no government can finish development...... continuity is the key!!.

What do u say about the act of dumping refuse on the road and the people packing the sand for business purpose.. sand that are meant to solidify the road.

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by money121(m): 7:11am On Sep 18, 2014
harffie: aπϑ you know where Lekki is? Mention one place you know in Phase 1! To start with, if you even know what you're saying!

funny u.... Lekki phase 1 na my area ok...

Do u sabi rufus giwa street for lekki phase 1... That is were computer warehouse group is located, do u sabi admiraty way? And am sure u knw that is inside lekki phase 1 the link bridge to banana island ikoyi is??

Oga park well jare.. Am sure u b omo ilu oke..
So no dy talk for were we omo eko dey talk...
Oniranu oshi...

Eko oni baje ju bayi lo!!! grin

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by money121(m): 7:21am On Sep 18, 2014
cuteboy2:

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by money121(m): 7:23am On Sep 18, 2014
segefx: Am not surprise that some clueless hypocrite e-rant will never stop jabbing. Just a road in a very develop serene environment that is more of a swampy area than a mainland is waterlogged and u started ranting,aw many of these kind of road do we have in the whole Nigeria is GEJ not working?...either u like it or not Fashola has performed wonderfully well.no government can finish development...... continuity is the key!!.

What do u say about the act of dumping refuse on the road and the people packing the sand for business purpose.. sand that are meant to solidify the road.

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by ayo4lahanyahoo: 7:39am On Sep 18, 2014
can this be lagos?? unbelievable, even agbado ijaiye no worse like dis

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by CrinkumCrankum: 7:49am On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem: [size=20pt]can you spot which one is lagos and aba?[/size]

Na the same oooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by harffie(m): 7:56am On Sep 18, 2014
money121:

funny u.... Lekki phase 1 na my area ok...

Do u sabi rufus giwa street for lekki phase 1... That is were computer warehouse group is located, do u sabi admiraty way? And am sure u knw that is inside lekki phase 1 the link bridge to banana island ikoyi is??

Oga park well jare.. Am sure u b omo ilu oke..
So no dy talk for were we omo eko dey talk...
Oniranu oshi...

Eko oni baje ju bayi lo!!! grin
Personality Disorder for one! aπϑ, if you want to express yourself with english fine aπϑ if you prefer 'pidgin' fine, but which one is "do you sabi"?? Really! I'm intrigued you even know those places perhaps you've passed there once, huh? Hehe! Well, next time don't be abusive! aπϑ btw : Personality disorders are a class of mental disorders characterized by enduring maladaptive patterns of behavior, cognition and inner experience, exhibited across many contexts and deviating markedly from those accepted by the individual's culture.
Take care bro!
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by anonimi: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2014
rotymie:

Let me go and Go sleep..... u I no get point

Fixed smiley
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by money121(m): 8:38am On Sep 18, 2014
harffie: Personality Disorder for one! aπϑ, if you want to express yourself with english fine aπϑ if you prefer 'pidgin' fine, but which one is "do you sabi"?? Really! I'm intrigued you even know those places perhaps you've passed there once, huh? Hehe! Well, next time don't be abusive! aπϑ btw : Personality disorders are a class of mental disorders characterized by enduring maladaptive patterns of behavior, cognition and inner experience, exhibited across many contexts and deviating markedly from those accepted by the individual's culture.
Take care bro!

hmmmmm na oyibo be dis shey ur papa na patrick grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by Bowaley17(m): 8:42am On Sep 18, 2014
I remember last year when i went to work at Gbenga Ashafa street,its not far from the Ikoyi palace...The road dey worst,and those living there are Money Bags...

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by tomiobj(m): 8:59am On Sep 18, 2014
And i taught the island is paradise. Didn't know its ds bad

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by harffie(m): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2014
money121:

hmmmmm na oyibo be dis shey ur papa na patrick grin
No bro! Jes playing around jur! Newais ma place is close to the central mosque! #phase_1
Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by harffie(m): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2014
cuteboy2:

Hmm 1000 likes bro!

1 Like

Re: See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos by nzeBiddle(m): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2014
your leaders and influential folks would rather buy the latest toyota SUVs to 'swim through' all that on a daily. Fact is the lagos state government does not have any excuse whatsoever for the deplorable state of affairs re: that road and many other similar roads in the state. Notwithstanding the peculiar terrain, asides huge federal monthly allocation (NB Lagos is a top 5 earner in this regard), the state/relevant local govt rakes in millions via the toll gates and an optimally-structured taxation system on ground. Generally i beleive that given the amount of revenue (IGR and Fed allocation) BRF controls, his performance has been largely average if not below par. Folks who marvel at his 'great performance' erroneously fail to put the former (ie available funds) into context.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Dies After Fatal Accident In Imo, Corpse Remains Unidentified. Graphic Pics / 10 State Capitals In Nigeria With Low Crime Rate / 'It's Not Worth It'; Couple Who Returned From Libya Amid Suffering. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.