Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? (3719 Views)

What's Your Deal Breaker In A Relationship? / What Are Some Deal Breaker Questions You've Encountered With opposite gender / What's Your Deal Breaker? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? by MsAnne(f): 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
Bad breath?
Snoring?
Bad sense of humour?
Proud n arrogant?
Putting saliva all ova ma mouth(all inda name of kissing)..ayama angry
A cheater n liar..some guys r expert in dat field not all guys ooo,b4 I get crucified
What kind of girl or guy would you never date?

Snoring,bad breath n bad sense of humour is a huge turn-off for me,cos I love to kiss..jes cnt stand it..

So what's urs?

2 Likes

Re: What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? by vizkiz: 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
She was too jealous to trust me. Thinking i am cheating...i think i am tired of being handsome undecided
Re: What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? by MsAnne(f): 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
vizkiz: She was too jealous to trust me. Thinking i am cheating...i think i am tired of being handsome undecided
A pic of u or idonbelievit wink
Re: What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? by vizkiz: 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
MsAnne: A pic of u or idonbelievit wink

am sorry, but the last girl i sent my pix to fell inlove and wasn't ready to let me be undecided
Re: What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? by emperorchedda(m): 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
A gal who can't give me all the positions I want will be kicked out with immediate effect...as I fine reach no time to dey teach one girl wen dem many for hood
Re: What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? by MsAnne(f): 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
vizkiz:

am sorry, but the last girl i sent my pix to fell inlove and wasn't ready to let me be undecided
And u think I would just fall 4a pic?.
U wish undecided..so send it joor,if u knw u re dat handsome tongue

1 Like

Re: What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? by MsAnne(f): 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
emperorchedda: A gal who can't give me all the positions I want will be kicked out with immediate effect...as I fine reach no time to dey teach one girl wen dem many for hood
lols..and y are all guys reminding mi that they are handsome?. undecided
Re: What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? by Rexnegro(m): 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
vizkiz: She was too jealous to trust me. Thinking i am cheating...i think i am tired of being handsome undecided
Same here bro . My gf don't trust me cos I told her my repented past wen I was a player. Mehn make I no lie o chei I dealt with girls gann
Re: What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? by MsAnne(f): 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
Rexnegro:
Same here bro . My gf don't trust me cos I told her my repented past wen I was a player. Mehn make I no lie o chei I dealt with girls gann
halleluyah..I thank God 4ur life
Re: What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? by vizkiz: 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
MsAnne: And u think I would just fall 4a pic?.
U wish undecided..so send it joor,if u knw u re dat handsome tongue

swirry i wouldn't take it likely with you if you end up creating countless threads for me if i upload my picture angry

1 Like

Re: What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
Bad breath
Boring and no sense of humour
Domineering spirit
Excessive jealousy
Laziness
Someone who has little faith in himself and future....so many other things....

2 Likes

Re: What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? by dre11(m): 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
temigracie: Bad breath
Boring and no sense of humour
Domineering spirit
Excessive jealousy
Laziness
Someone who has little faith in himself and future....so many other things....

So ur list never complete.....
I guess we are going to have a remix version of it sooncheesy
Re: What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? by MsAnne(f): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
vizkiz:

swirry i wouldn't take it likely with you if you end up creating countless threads for me if i upload my picture angry

I cross ma heart..I wont
Re: What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? by folameme(f): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
ur comments always crack me up,and ur mouth,d thing no dey pain u ni?lolz*btw*what are those attitude u were exhibiting for her been insecure?do let her knw she is the only woman in ur life?do u always reassure her that u will never place any woman above her?does she have d reassurance that u will always fight for her come what may?does she knw that she's always gonna be a priority in ur life?and d list goes on and on.ps:a real man never make his woman jealous or insecure,instead he reassure her always and let her knw she's is the best thing that has ever happened to him. Remember,wen u claim to love someone,u also have to love their imperfections*ciao*

1 Like

Re: What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? by vizkiz: 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
MsAnne: I cross ma heart..I wont

uhmmmn..lemmie think about it wink
Re: What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? by nanazeez(f): 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
A guy dat can not satisfy me sexually. I dont want to cheat in marriage oo o grin

1 Like

Re: What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? by folameme(f): 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
emperorchedda: A gal who can't give me all the positions I want will be kicked out with immediate effect...as I fine reach no time to dey teach one girl wen dem many for hood
or so u prefer an ashi to a sweet homei and decent gal?see till u guys realize d fact that sex has nothing to do with true love the better,sex is beautiful accepted,buh only wen u're married. Marry her first then u can start complaining bout d positions*mtcheew*
Re: What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? by folameme(f): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
why are u dis dumb as shallow?sex is not love!if u want those positions,get married! bro u really need to start acting ur age!*btw*ma goat is way cuter than u are no hard feelings tho!

1 Like

Re: What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? by vizkiz: 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
folameme: ur comments always crack me up,and ur mouth,d thing no dey pain u ni?lolz*btw*what are those attitude u were exhibiting for her been insecure?do let her knw she is the only woman in ur life?do u always reassure her that u will never place any woman above her?does she have d reassurance that u will always fight for her come what may?does she knw that she's always gonna be a priority in ur life?and d list goes on and on.ps:a real man never make his woman jealous or insecure,instead he reassure her always and let her knw she's is the best thing that has ever happened to him. Remember,wen u claim to love someone,u also have to love their imperfections*ciao*

holy sh*t!! shocked
All these long stuff just to make her not jealous

I guess amma go for plan B grin
Re: What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? by emperorchedda(m): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
folameme: why are u dis dumb as shallow?sex is not love!if u want those positions,get married! bro u really need to start acting ur age!*btw*ma goat is way cuter than u are no hard feelings tho!
hehehe I look at u and see a frustrated slowpoke who can't pass a message without derogatory remarks. Well I'm gonna be a fool to stoop so low to insult u..so mme or whateva ur name is until u learn to pass a point without insult u can text with me. #swerve

1 Like

Re: What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? by folameme(f): 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
emperorchedda: hehehe I look at u and see a frustrated slowpoke who can't pass a message without derogatory remarks. Well I'm gonna be a fool to stoop so low to insult u..so mme or whateva ur name is until u learn to pass a point without insult u can text with me. #swerve
really?u call those words derogatory words?wen ur comment sums up*A typical shallow minded boy*who can't keep an intellectual conversation going without saying obstinate words disrespecting females?excuse me bro,u really need to act ur age biko,I'm very sure u're way older than i am buh pls start acting smart sugar.*btw*and to u saying i should swerve,one word:good riddance lmao
Re: What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? by emperorchedda(m): 11:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
folameme: really?u call those words derogatory words?wen ur comment sums up*A typical shallow minded boy*who can't keep an intellectual conversation going without saying obstinate words disrespecting females?excuse me bro,u really need to act ur age biko,I'm very sure u're way older than i am buh pls start acting smart sugar.*btw*and to u saying i should swerve,one word:good riddance lmao
ok bye

1 Like

Re: What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? by ERCROSS(m): 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
Fake eye lashes..
Fake eye brow..
Fake nails...
Fake eyelids..
Fake beauty...
Fake bossoms
Fake butt...
Mehn..
I jst hate fake people..

3 Likes

Re: What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? by iamord(m): 12:02am On Sep 18, 2014
MsAnne: Bad breath?
Snoring?
Bad sense of humour?
Proud n arrogant?
Putting saliva all ova ma mouth(all inda name of kissing)..ayama angry
A cheater n liar..some guys r expert in dat field not all guys ooo,b4 I get crucified
What kind of girl or guy would you never date?

Snoring,bad breath n bad sense of humour is a huge turn-off for me,cos I love to kiss..jes cnt stand it..

So what's urs?

Lol
It seems you watch a lot of baggage.
For me this are my deal breakers -

Distrust , lack of humor , domineering , hyper emotional , money centered , dirty and lazy , hanging around frequently with them goons .. I go red on that one!!!.. My God is a jealous God .! Ehen!!! Someone that will want to fashion me to the super hero character in her mind ,
Am very gentle, observant, and understanding but when this qualities show up frequently I back out !!!
You know am on a Bullshit
Diet so I don't have time for all that.

1 Like

Re: What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? by valmunich(m): 12:06am On Sep 18, 2014
You don't like the exchange of saliva buh you like kissing? Who are you again
Re: What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? by MsAnne(f): 6:04am On Sep 18, 2014
valmunich: You don't like the exchange of saliva buh you like kissing? Who are you again
Google is ur friend..my dear
Re: What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? by dmcdad: 8:09am On Sep 18, 2014
This one wey all of una dey fine... Na only me una come let ugly abi?cheesy
Re: What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 18, 2014
lack of love I will not stay in a loveless relationship

Abuse of any form.
Re: What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? by MsAnne(f): 8:24am On Sep 18, 2014
dmcdad:
This one wey all of una dey fine... Na only me una come let ugly abi?cheesy
U sef giv ursef hope..jes lie say u handsome grin
We go blive u
Re: What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? by MsAnne(f): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2014
rokiatu: lack of love I will not stay in a loveless relationship

Abuse of any form.

Yea u're right
Love is one of d foundation of a relationship!
Re: What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? by MarshRiley(m): 8:39am On Sep 18, 2014
The only thing that can break my relationship is "Lack of care"once the girl stop caring,am out
I no go date person wey get mouth odour before na
Re: What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker? by MsAnne(f): 8:47am On Sep 18, 2014
MarshRiley: The only thing that can break my relationship is "Lack of care"once the girl stop caring,am out
I no go date person wey get mouth odour before na
lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think I Am Feeling Something!! / Why Do Men Dump Attractive Ladies? / what Will Be Ur Action?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.