Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Calling For Technical Assistance From Joomla Design Professionals In The House - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Calling For Technical Assistance From Joomla Design Professionals In The House (752 Views)

I Need Help On Joomla Design / How To Upgrade From Joomla 1.5 To Joomla 2.5.4 / Apart From Joomla: What Other Cms Do You Work With: ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling For Technical Assistance From Joomla Design Professionals In The House by WisePer: 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
I have this determination to personally design my company's website using Joomla ver 2.5. after going through ZinoFego tutorial here.
I have done some part of the site on the back-end but got stocked when i could not log into my administrator platform on Whogohost Web server. I have chatted with their support team but most of the steps they prescribed seems difficult to me.

Please If you are in Lagos and willing to help out, I will be Ok paying you some token for this assistance but my major target is to learn in the process of finalizing my website.

If you can, please contact me on ekomedia10@gmail.com or call 08085887042
Re: Calling For Technical Assistance From Joomla Design Professionals In The House by hilaryiwens05: 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
You mean you can't login to the administrator end of the website
Re: Calling For Technical Assistance From Joomla Design Professionals In The House by WisePer: 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
Yes, I have been working on the back end before but after a patch upgrade on their server, I could not access my back end anymore. The support team referred me to the solution on their forum but the solution there made little meaning to me.
Re: Calling For Technical Assistance From Joomla Design Professionals In The House by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
How to reset Joomla admin password:
1) Log into your cPanel account and click on phpMyAdmin menu.
[img]www.namecheap.simplekb.com/SiteContents/2-7C22D5236A4543EB827F3BD8936E153E/media/joomla_password_reset_3.jpg[/img]

2) Inside phpMyAdmin find the correct database name and click on it.

3) List of tables will show up. Scroll down to find the one called users and click on it.

4) Look up the user you want to change password for and click on Edit button against it.

5) In the opened window locate the password option and replace the current password with the new password in Value column. Then change function to MD5 in “Function” column and click Go. That’s it!

6) go back to your website admin url i.e www.yoursite.com/adminisitrator and enter your user and the new password

kapish!!! wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Calling For Technical Assistance From Joomla Design Professionals In The House by WisePer: 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
Thanks @ hilaryiwens04.

I will do just as you have recommended.
Re: Calling For Technical Assistance From Joomla Design Professionals In The House by CreativeWeb(m): 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
Why not learn wordpress since you are starting out, then learn joomla later?

I know and work with both wordpress and joomla, but wordpress will be easier for you to start with.

(1) (Reply)

Learning Programming Made Easy / Please, Vote for Me (Social Media Africa Awards Best Blogger of The Year) / Bloggers,submit your Blogs to www.allblogsdirectory.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.