Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai (36532 Views)

Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel / Nasir El Rufai Tweet That Got Twitter Buzzing On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by Gorrbachev: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
Wen light unexpectedly shines on murkiness, those exposed by the stinging rays often berate the light rather than regret the muck. That is the plight of Ayo Oritsejafor whose private jet was identified as the vessel impounded by the South African authorities for ferrying $9.3m cash into their country. A statement from Eagle Air admitted Oritsejafor's interests in the aircraft, but said it leased the plane to Green Coast which in turn acknowledged hiring the plane out for the trip to South Africa.

Unable to shake off his connection to the plane, Oritsejafor has resorted to abuse and vilification. Were he more reflective, he would be pondering how, of all the private jets available in Nigeria, it was his that came to be involved in a covert arms purchase scandal. Would he have managed any objectivity if the plane involved happened to belong to a prominent person of another faith or political persuasion?

Since abuse is not argument and is incapable of displacing fact, Oritsejafor may care to answer if the jet involved in the scandal is the same one that was "donated" to him in 2012? Did he register it as a commercial aircraft or is the plane illegally moonlighting as one? Has he ever reflected on the impropriety of mixing his religious role with politics? Having strayed into politics, and an irresponsible variant at that, can he expect the veneration enjoyed by his predecessors such as Cardinals Olubunmi Okogie and John Onaiyekan? Why is he the first CAN leader to provoke pitiful mirth and amusement when he is not being derided as a tragedy, a sort of Ichabod, desperate to separate glory from a revered body? Amidst his jitters, Oritsejafor must look beyond the bling to ask himself if it was any of the individuals he abused yesterday that asked him to make his aircraft available for monkey business, or get himself involved in the politics of division.

It is pertinent that we invite the Federal Government to reflect on its role in this episode. Our country needs to bolster its military and security forces with the material resources they need to defeat insurgency and restore security to every inch of its territory. This would require arms imports. But should Nigeria violate the arms export regulations of other countries in this endeavour? Should the FG recklessly impair and jeopardise diplomatic relations by conducting covert arms purchases in friendly countries without the consent of their governments? Such conduct invariably leads to suspicions that such covert arms procurement may not be for purposes of national security.

This instance of arms procurement outside official channels amidst an escalating insurgency must concern every patriot. In his House of Commons statement last week, Mallam El Rufai had alluded to the clear implications of the likely link between governmental murkiness and the escalation in the insurgency. The government has long tried to explain away its incompetence in upholding security by blaming insurgency on the major opposition party. But it is becoming increasingly clear to many that this insurgency is benefitting the ruling party and the incumbent president by providing them a pretext to postpone elections and, at the minimum, disenfranchise large swathes of the population that have never supported the PDP or voted for Jonathan.

Mallam Nasir El Rufai urges every Nigerian to be vigilant in these troubled times. The tragedy of mindless terror should not be allowed to become an endless catastrophe because of narrow political calculations.

[url=http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/17/oritsejafor-and-company-tainted-and-jittery%E2%80%A6nasir-el-rufai]Source[/url]

160 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by lakpalakpa: 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
Oritsejafor must look beyond the bling to ask himself if it was any of the individuals he abused yesterday that asked him to make his aircraft available for monkey business, or get himself involved in the politics of division.

Very apt.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by pendy79: 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
nice, thought provoking, clear and unambiguous statement by the sound mallam unlike the stupid, childish, vile and despicable story by the director of national issues of CAN who assumes he is the Personal Assistant of bling bling pastor.

The most honorable thing for the pastorprenuer is to step down as the president of CAN because Jonathan may use all the agencies of government and diplomatic channels to cover up for him, Nigerians know better and it is crystal clear this arm purchase is purely not for any security services cos we just took delivery of fighter jets and high caliber weapons from russia which followed due process and no public outcry was recorded

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
knockout punch,mr CAN president answer all those question in el rufai's write up

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by omenka(m): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2014
Wen light unexpectedly shines on murkiness, those exposed by the stinging rays often berate the light rather than regret the muck.
-El Rufai (2014) cool

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by kwanKwasiyya(m): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
Nasir. Was so on point
We have been buying weapons from S/A for long why will Intel agents carry 10m$ with them,Only drug mafia's do that. Of all jets available only mr bling's jet was available for molue trip S/A

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by omenka(m): 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
Would he have managed any objectivity if the plane involved happened to belong to a prominent person of another faith or political persuasion?
This is a question all those delusional scavengers on this forum ought to answer!! This man is simply intelligent.

I hope the mods won't be shy to move this to the fp since they denied the other two threads revealing the scandal frontpage-ship but were so quick to move CAN's reply to the fp.

Cc: obinoscopy.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
omenka: This is a question all those delusional scavengers on this forum ought to answer!! This man is simply intelligent.

I hope the mods won't be shy to move this to the fp since they denied the other two threads revealing the scandal frontpage-ship but were so quick to move CAN's reply to the fp.

Cc: obinoscopy.
exactly,none of this has made front page,no wonder they said nairaland is loosing it credibiliry

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by BOAR: 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
All peace loving Christians should disassociate themselves from this CAN President and let him know that he is acting on his own and not on behalf of Nigeria Christians.

This politics of division is getting to a dangerous and ridiculous level.

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
Of all the jets available in Nigeria, it was Ayo's that was used in gun running.

I don't like the way he's running CAN.

The dude needs to change his way.

Cheers.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2014
After one super mod will say he doesn't see threads like this. You people should bring his attention for him to move this thread to front page.

Yeye dey smell!

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ayo oritsJETfor

Ayo orisha je efo

Ayo oritsejeFUCK

66 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by epospiky(m): 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
Is this for real? *smh* This seems incredible. What does the CAN president have to do with nigerian politics. This could explain why he's mostly seen together with GEJ. A political christian leader! God save us.

47 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by goodslayer: 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
this is what we call 32 bar punchlines in battle rap. well put, devoid of all the childish tantrums that characterize the gibberish churned out earlier by the bling bling wearing, 50 cents ala jay-z wannabe pastorprenuer P.R goons.

58 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by omenka(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
berem: After one super mod will say he doesn't see threads like this. You people should bring his attention for him to move this thread to front page.

Yeye dey smell!
I read that post earlier in the day that was why I was forced to copy him in my post above. This has got to get to the front page.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by KolaShangOne(m): 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ayo Oritsejafor + Jonathan + Isrealis + Modu Sheriff = BOKO HARAM.

Till today, Pastor-preneur and 50cent wannabe Ayo Oritsejafor has not told us where he got money for the jet. Maybe it was a gift from GEJ so that they can use it for sinister operations like this.

In Jesus name, everybody planning to break Nigeria along religious lines for political gains die by FIREEEE!!! angry

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by goodslayer: 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
front page oooooooo
cc seun
mukina2
mynd44
obinoscopy
and who have the powers to grant my request.

18 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by omenka(m): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
goodslayer: this is what we call 32 bar punchlines in battle rap. well put, devoid of all the childish tantrums that characterize the gibberish churned out earlier by the bling bling wearing, 50 cents ala jay-z wannabe p.r goons.
As in ehn!!!! I thought I was just gonna bite some coupla lines here and there, but when I was done reading the entire write up, I was totally blown away!!! One simply can't take anything away from it. It is a complete mass of bloody uppercuts!!

El-Rufai would make a good PR manager honestly.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by goodslayer: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
omenka: As in ehn!!!! I thought I was just gonna bite some coupla lines here and there, but when I was done reading the entire write up, I was totally blown away!!! One simply can't take anything away from it. It is a complete mass of bloody uppercuts!!

it reminds me of mortal kombat... finishing fatality combo. orisejafuck and his fellow groupies should just shut up and bury there head in shame.

34 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by vedaxcool(m): 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
See finishing! Chei! Orisejefor should take a hard look at himself, Reflect! I doubt orisejefor would recover from this PR knock out!

But should Nigeria violate the
arms export regulations of other countries in this
endeavour? Should the FG recklessly impair and
jeopardise diplomatic relations by conducting
covert arms purchases in friendly countries
without the consent of their governments? Such
conduct invariably leads to suspicions that such
covert arms procurement may not be for
purposes of national security.

- el rufia

Ebola Jonathan bankrupting Nigeria since 2010.

May all the people sponsoring BH die a horrible death. Amin

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by omoalaro: 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
I am inclined to believe that all these insurgency is a deliberately crafted plot to achieve a sinister motive. Ayo Oritshejafor knows more than we all may want to admit. They are stockpiling arms and secretly preparing for war using the instrumentality of the federal government and our commonwealth.
God will save us and help us to expose and defeat them.

51 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2014
omenka: I read that post earlier in the day that was why I was forced to copy him in my post above. This has got to get to the front page.
do you know he banned my alternate moniker till 2106 for flouting rule number 19? Even after sending him 5 PMs explaining I was only joking since my main moniker was not serving a ban. He refused to unban the moniker. Anyway,I have opened another moniker similar to the one he banned. I hope he will still be alive till 2106 when the ban elapses.

37 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by omoalaro: 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
17th September,

2014PRESS RELEASE:CASH-LOADED JET AND WEAPONS DEAL: IT IS A CONSPIRACY AGAINST MUSLIMS  

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor was alleged to have admitted ownership of a private jet seized last weekend by South African authorities. The aircraft was stashed with $9.3 million in cash meant for arms purchase. In the same vein, the Federal Government (FG) issued a statement yesterday admitting ownership of the cash. Oritsejafor has sought to extenuate the deal by claiming that the jet was hired out by Eagle Air in which the pastor himself has “residual interest”. The Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) is alarmed by this scandalous development. We have every reason to reject FG’s explanation and it is hereby rejected. Government is being economical with the truth. We suspect a grand conspiracy against Nigerian Muslims in this latest revelation. Nigerian Muslims are enveloped with apprehension. All the ingredients of a plot are here for those who care to look beyond their noses. In a country in which two religions are most prominent and are hot rivals of each other, here is the national leader of a religious group who also happens to be the president’s kinsman, an undisguised Muslim hater, a man with a belligerent disposition towards his Muslim neighbours, a man who has been threatening hell and brimstone over the Boko Haram saga. Tie this to the Israeli connection, a country well known for its anti-Muslim and mass murder propensities. It raises more questions than answers. For instance, was the intended arms purchase really meant for the Nigerian Armed Forces? What is the guaranty that it was not meant for Niger Delta militants, or Christian crusaders masquerading as Boko Haram? Afterall, under-the-table assistance for Boko Haram has been noticed in the past. Where did the arms and food drops for Boko Haram by helicopters come from? Only the Israelis are capable of doing that. MURIC is shocked by the huge amount involved: $9.3 million! Conservatively, $1m is N163m. $9.3m is therefore N1,514,502,583.61 at the current exchange rate of N163 to $1. It is very disturbing for this to be happening in a country bedeviled by serious security challenges bordering on religious rivalry and ethnic jingoism. There is definitely something sinister about all these. We assert that Nigerian Muslims are not safe any longer. We are not safe in the hands of Israeli military advisers breathing down the neck of the Nigerian government and encouraging it to arm the Christians to the teeth. The fate of Nigerian Muslims is therefore not certain. We have lost confidence in FG and its security agencies, particularly with the involvement of Israel. Islamic scholars are disappearing at will all over the country. Recruitment exercises into the security outfits favour Christians even in Muslim dominated areas. President Jonathan has just concluded a national conference whose composition was lopsided and in favour of Christians. FG relies heavily on Israel, a well-known anti-Muslim country for its security matters. Palpable fear of religious cleansing has therefore gripped Muslims. Whole Muslim communities are already being wiped out in the North East under the guise of ‘Boko Haram’. Just two months ago, 34 Muslims who were followers of Shaykh Ibrahim Alzakzaky were massacred by soldiers in Zaria and nothing has been heard of it. MURIC calls on the National Assembly to save Nigeria from total disintegration. This jet and cash story is a scandal of monumental proportion and it must not be swept under the carpet. The National Assembly must intervene in order to calm nerves. This is not the hand of Esau and the voice of Jacob. It is the hand of President Jonathan and the voice of Oritsejafor. There is an unholy union here. An aircraft owned by a war-mongering and current national president of CAN, the cash is being claimed by a Christian-led, Muslim-repressing government, there is more to this than meets the eye. We are no longer safe. MURIC demands the termination of all security deals with the Israelis in Aso Rock, the seat of government. It is too dangerous to involve a country like Israel, an anti-Muslim country in the security matters of a country like Nigeria, deeply polarized by religious sentiments. Only a government with an anti-Muslim agenda will do such a thing. It is time for the Israelis to be kept at bay regarding key security issues in Nigeria. We advise President Jonathan to change his tactics, to integrate Muslims into his government, to stop the political marginalization of Muslims, to review the Christian-loaded recruitment into the security agencies, to probe the disappearance of Islamic scholars and the killing of Muslims in Zaria and to balance the sharing of the dividends of democracy between Christians and Muslims.  We warn that the lopsided recruitment into the security agencies, particularly the Nigerian Army in the past three years, smacks of a more sinister plot to systematically wipe out Nigerian Muslims through extra-judicial killings. We draw the attention of the international community to acts of pro-Christian favouritism and anti-Muslim practices of President Jonathan. The Nigerian leader is deliberately dividing his citizens along religious lines. MURIC affirms that it seeks peaceful coexistence between Christians and Muslims. We are prepared to live with our neighbours. We urge those fanning the embers of war and amassing weapons to remember the plight of Liberia, Congo, Sierra Leone, Bosnia Herzegovina, etc. The ravages of war, the sufferings of millions of innocent young and old are better imagined than experienced. Finally, we appeal to Muslims throughout Nigeria to allow the National Assembly to wade into the matter. Meanwhile, we charge them to remain calm and law-abiding. 

Professor Ishaq Akintola,
Director,Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC)

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by meforyou1(m): 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
berem: After one super mod will say he doesn't see threads like this. You people should bring his attention for him to move this thread to front page.

Yeye dey smell!
there is a thread on the front page about army defeating boko haram in borno state, go there and make comment.

4 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
meforyou1: there is a thread on the front page about army defeating boko haram in borno state, go there and make comment.
You can go to the thread and make comments on my behalf. undecided

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by kokoA(m): 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
Why should CAN release a press statement on behalf of Oritsejiafor?

What has CAN got to do with the guy's private business?

Does the aircraft belong to CAN?

This pastor doesn't know the implications of what he is doing.. Nigeria is a very volatile country when it comes to religious issues.. This is a country where a cartoon painted in far away Denmark led to the killings of hundreds of innocent christians. Yet he brought in CAN into this issue to justify his own personal business activity.

Mr CAN president, speak for yourself! Do not drag Nigerian christians into your business.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by meforyou1(m): 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
omoalaro: 17th September,

2014PRESS RELEASE:CASH-LOADED JET AND WEAPONS DEAL: IT IS A CONSPIRACY AGAINST MUSLIMS  

Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor was alleged to have admitted ownership of a private jet seized last weekend by South African authorities. The aircraft was stashed with $9.3 million in cash meant for arms purchase. In the same vein, the Federal Government (FG) issued a statement yesterday admitting ownership of the cash. Oritsejafor has sought to extenuate the deal by claiming that the jet was hired out by Eagle Air in which the pastor himself has “residual interest”. The Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) is alarmed by this scandalous development. We have every reason to reject FG’s explanation and it is hereby rejected. Government is being economical with the truth. We suspect a grand conspiracy against Nigerian Muslims in this latest revelation. Nigerian Muslims are enveloped with apprehension. All the ingredients of a plot are here for those who care to look beyond their noses. In a country in which two religions are most prominent and are hot rivals of each other, here is the national leader of a religious group who also happens to be the president’s kinsman, an undisguised Muslim hater, a man with a belligerent disposition towards his Muslim neighbours, a man who has been threatening hell and brimstone over the Boko Haram saga. Tie this to the Israeli connection, a country well known for its anti-Muslim and mass murder propensities. It raises more questions than answers. For instance, was the intended arms purchase really meant for the Nigerian Armed Forces? What is the guaranty that it was not meant for Niger Delta militants, or Christian crusaders masquerading as Boko Haram? Afterall, under-the-table assistance for Boko Haram has been noticed in the past. Where did the arms and food drops for Boko Haram by helicopters come from? Only the Israelis are capable of doing that. MURIC is shocked by the huge amount involved: $9.3 million! Conservatively, $1m is N163m. $9.3m is therefore N1,514,502,583.61 at the current exchange rate of N163 to $1. It is very disturbing for this to be happening in a country bedeviled by serious security challenges bordering on religious rivalry and ethnic jingoism. There is definitely something sinister about all these. We assert that Nigerian Muslims are not safe any longer. We are not safe in the hands of Israeli military advisers breathing down the neck of the Nigerian government and encouraging it to arm the Christians to the teeth. The fate of Nigerian Muslims is therefore not certain. We have lost confidence in FG and its security agencies, particularly with the involvement of Israel. Islamic scholars are disappearing at will all over the country. Recruitment exercises into the security outfits favour Christians even in Muslim dominated areas. President Jonathan has just concluded a national conference whose composition was lopsided and in favour of Christians. FG relies heavily on Israel, a well-known anti-Muslim country for its security matters. Palpable fear of religious cleansing has therefore gripped Muslims. Whole Muslim communities are already being wiped out in the North East under the guise of ‘Boko Haram’. Just two months ago, 34 Muslims who were followers of Shaykh Ibrahim Alzakzaky were massacred by soldiers in Zaria and nothing has been heard of it. MURIC calls on the National Assembly to save Nigeria from total disintegration. This jet and cash story is a scandal of monumental proportion and it must not be swept under the carpet. The National Assembly must intervene in order to calm nerves. This is not the hand of Esau and the voice of Jacob. It is the hand of President Jonathan and the voice of Oritsejafor. There is an unholy union here. An aircraft owned by a war-mongering and current national president of CAN, the cash is being claimed by a Christian-led, Muslim-repressing government, there is more to this than meets the eye. We are no longer safe. MURIC demands the termination of all security deals with the Israelis in Aso Rock, the seat of government. It is too dangerous to involve a country like Israel, an anti-Muslim country in the security matters of a country like Nigeria, deeply polarized by religious sentiments. Only a government with an anti-Muslim agenda will do such a thing. It is time for the Israelis to be kept at bay regarding key security issues in Nigeria. We advise President Jonathan to change his tactics, to integrate Muslims into his government, to stop the political marginalization of Muslims, to review the Christian-loaded recruitment into the security agencies, to probe the disappearance of Islamic scholars and the killing of Muslims in Zaria and to balance the sharing of the dividends of democracy between Christians and Muslims.  We warn that the lopsided recruitment into the security agencies, particularly the Nigerian Army in the past three years, smacks of a more sinister plot to systematically wipe out Nigerian Muslims through extra-judicial killings. We draw the attention of the international community to acts of pro-Christian favouritism and anti-Muslim practices of President Jonathan. The Nigerian leader is deliberately dividing his citizens along religious lines. MURIC affirms that it seeks peaceful coexistence between Christians and Muslims. We are prepared to live with our neighbours. We urge those fanning the embers of war and amassing weapons to remember the plight of Liberia, Congo, Sierra Leone, Bosnia Herzegovina, etc. The ravages of war, the sufferings of millions of innocent young and old are better imagined than experienced. Finally, we appeal to Muslims throughout Nigeria to allow the National Assembly to wade into the matter. Meanwhile, we charge them to remain calm and law-abiding. 

Professor Ishaq Akintola,
Director,Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC)
this ishaq man must be very drunk. Let him call for the disintegration of this union that is not working let everybody go their separate ways.
North that doesn't contribute anything to the Nigerian economy except murder, looting, destruction and Islamic terrorism.

24 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by meforyou1(m): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2014
omenka: As in ehn!!!! I thought I was just gonna bite some coupla lines here and there, but when I was done reading the entire write up, I was totally blown away!!! One simply can't take anything away from it. It is a complete mass of bloody uppercuts!!

if Nigeria were an advanced country, you would have long been in jail. Solitary confinement. Because you are very fuulish

3 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by atlwireles: 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
Pastor Ayo causing alamjiris and their creators heartburn since 1987. You people can only make noise, that's all you can do undecided

9 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by omenka(m): 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
meforyou1: if Nigeria were an advanced country, you would have long been in jail. Solitary confinement. Because you are very fuulish
k.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by omerta(f): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
goodslayer: front page oooooooo
cc seun
mukina2
mynd44
obinoscopy
and who have the powers to grant my request.
Quoted to prevent the "I didn't see it excuse".

@topic: C.A.N has never had it this bad. Imagine the bling-bling wearing Donjazzy prototype, Oritsejafor hiding under the church to defend his sinful actions?! How can any sane creature compare this omi Iwere buruku to John Onaiyekan?!

30 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor And Company: Tainted And Jittery - Nasir El-rufai by Mynd44: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
Whats the source of this? I did a search and nothing interesting came up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army / Do You Think Ben Murray-bruce Is Right? (snapshot) / Senator Nuhu Aliyu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.