Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Usher Is The Most Legendary Living Pop Icon Worldwide? Minaj And Bey Confirmed. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usher Is The Most Legendary Living Pop Icon Worldwide? Minaj And Bey Confirmed. (832 Views)

Pop Icon, 2face Idibia Set To Release His Biography ‘A Very Good Bad Guy’ / Sorry Ladies, Usher Is Engaged!!! / Pop Icon 2face Idibia In Forefront Of Campaign For Violence Free Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Usher Is The Most Legendary Living Pop Icon Worldwide? Minaj And Bey Confirmed. by sexzskil(f): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
USHER has been in the game for as long as we can remember. Over the decades, many music innovators have expressed their respect for him such as Quincy Jones, Sir McCartney, James Brown and others late entertainment trend setters. Some female stars aren't also left out, here are two among them, who are also two of the most celebrated female entertainers int the world since last decade.

NICKI MINAJ(2014)

“It was a verse that I had already
written and I didn’t get to put it out
on an artist’s album,” explained Minaj.
“And I was so mad because I love this
verse. When I heard Usher’s song, the
beat matched, the feel and the vibe
matched the verse. I changed some
things around at the end and I was
finally able to put out this verse. I love
this song, by the way, and I love the
fact that I got another chance to work
with Usher because he’s a legend. We
actually just shot the video for it and
I’m really excited.”

BEYONCE(2003)
“I’m giving away my secret to you!”
Beyoncé exclaimed after revealing the
name of her co-star. “I feel like Usher’s the
Fred Astaire of our times.”
Which would help, since Beyoncé says the
video, directed by Jake Nava (Spice Girls,
Tina Turner), was inspired by the dancing
of Astaire and sometime co-star Cyd
Charisse. In it, she and Usher use their
graceful moves to flirt with each other. “I
feel like it was a perfect match, me and him.
Not only is he a great dancer and a great
personality, he’s a legend,” she said.

DO YOU AGREE THAT USHER IS THE MOST
ICONIC LIVING POPSTAR?

Re: Usher Is The Most Legendary Living Pop Icon Worldwide? Minaj And Bey Confirmed. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
Usher na boss na....niqqa was the first america artist I grew up listening to and mimicking his dance moves but now ehhhh na underground rap sure pass for me ooooooo but usher is my niqqa anyday

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Celebs With Unique Selling Point / What Transpired Between Linda Ikeji , And Mr. Ayee Dee-linda Ikeji / Popular Actress Toyin Aimakhu Is Looking So Beauitful In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.