Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

How Can One Summarise A Newspaper Pages With Only One Sentence....? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Can One Summarise A Newspaper Pages With Only One Sentence....? (524 Views)

Sun Newspaper Vs Punch Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Summarise A Newspaper Pages With Only One Sentence....? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
I went for an interview today in a Public Relation firm with seasoned Journalists and PR professionals.
During the interview, several questions were asked on marketing, marketing communications etc which I did impress them as a marketing pro.

But the interview took a different dimension when I was given an article to write and worse of all, three newspaper pages to summarised with just one sentence. I didn't even expect such, but I did my best.

Please what do you think was required of me? Because what I wrote was like a caption.

Thanks for your contributions...

(1) (Reply)

++- James Bond/archer/agent One -++ / (To the Memory Of the kids who lost their lives On 10/11/14 In the Yobe Blast) / Mission To Michika (A Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.