Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

If You Bought, Know, Or This Exercise Book Was Bought For You Raise Your Hand! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Bought, Know, Or This Exercise Book Was Bought For You Raise Your Hand! (2313 Views)

What Do You Call This Exercise? Rough Play Or... / Changing The Name Of A Property You Bought,before You Married Him To His Name? / African Parents In Diaspora: How Do You Raise Your Children In African Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Bought, Know, Or This Exercise Book Was Bought For You Raise Your Hand! by oblo(m): 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
I don raise my hand!

If you were born in the indomie generation you. might not know. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Bought, Know, Or This Exercise Book Was Bought For You Raise Your Hand! by flinton(m): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
Up

2 Likes

Re: If You Bought, Know, Or This Exercise Book Was Bought For You Raise Your Hand! by bestman09(m): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
Up

1 Like

Re: If You Bought, Know, Or This Exercise Book Was Bought For You Raise Your Hand! by oblo(m): 9:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
Omo..Old ppl full hia o.. shocked
Re: If You Bought, Know, Or This Exercise Book Was Bought For You Raise Your Hand! by Artistree: 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
Op, did you say hand or hands? Cos I'm raising both.

1 Like

Re: If You Bought, Know, Or This Exercise Book Was Bought For You Raise Your Hand! by ahnie: 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
hands up.
Re: If You Bought, Know, Or This Exercise Book Was Bought For You Raise Your Hand! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hands up....
Re: If You Bought, Know, Or This Exercise Book Was Bought For You Raise Your Hand! by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 18, 2014
I used this: I was born in the spaghetti generation.
Re: If You Bought, Know, Or This Exercise Book Was Bought For You Raise Your Hand! by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 18, 2014
Ede x ede Remi co iya,etc.

I know that.

1 Like

Re: If You Bought, Know, Or This Exercise Book Was Bought For You Raise Your Hand! by Haywhymido(m): 7:18am On Sep 18, 2014
Yomieluv: Ede X Ede Remi Co ni Iya,etc.

I know that.
Segun Elere Boolu Odabo Odabo Kayode

2 Likes

Re: If You Bought, Know, Or This Exercise Book Was Bought For You Raise Your Hand! by orbis(m): 9:22am On Sep 18, 2014
Eze X Eze rice customer is selling eba....

Oh my.... the good old early 1990s

1 Like

Re: If You Bought, Know, Or This Exercise Book Was Bought For You Raise Your Hand! by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
Yomieluv: Ede x ede Remi co iya,etc.

I know that.
segun elere boolu, odabo odabo kayode- EXERCISE BOOK gringrin
Re: If You Bought, Know, Or This Exercise Book Was Bought For You Raise Your Hand! by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
Present sir
Re: If You Bought, Know, Or This Exercise Book Was Bought For You Raise Your Hand! by Eneze1(f): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
hands up
Re: If You Bought, Know, Or This Exercise Book Was Bought For You Raise Your Hand! by egopersonified(f): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
All these threads trying to know how old nairalanders are, you people should just plainly ask us how old we are, abeg make una no dey take style ask us.
Re: If You Bought, Know, Or This Exercise Book Was Bought For You Raise Your Hand! by MabraO: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2014
Back den in primary sch
40 lion eat eBay versus egusi soup
Re: If You Bought, Know, Or This Exercise Book Was Bought For You Raise Your Hand! by gladiator12: 9:53am On Sep 19, 2014
up... 2A, 2D, 2B wink
Re: If You Bought, Know, Or This Exercise Book Was Bought For You Raise Your Hand! by Hoii(m): 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
Yomieluv: Ede x ede Remi co iya,etc.

I know that.
Haywhymido: Segun Elere Boolu Odabo Odabo Kayode
lol, good old days
Re: If You Bought, Know, Or This Exercise Book Was Bought For You Raise Your Hand! by Amis(f): 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
Chaiii dis pic makes me feel old ooo.
Re: If You Bought, Know, Or This Exercise Book Was Bought For You Raise Your Hand! by Seun(m): 8:33am On Jun 03, 2017
The man in the drawing was Emmanuel Ifeajuna, the first Nigerian to win a gold medal in the Commonwealth games.

He led the first coup and played a key role in the Biafra movement only to be executed by Ojukwu for trying to make a peace deal:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2014/jul/13/commonwealth-games-emmanuel-ifeajuna-nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Bought, Know, Or This Exercise Book Was Bought For You Raise Your Hand! by sisisioge: 8:44am On Jun 03, 2017
Present Sir grin
Re: If You Bought, Know, Or This Exercise Book Was Bought For You Raise Your Hand! by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:19am On Jun 03, 2017
egopersonified:
All these threads trying to know how old nairalanders are, you people should just plainly ask us how old we are, abeg make una no dey take style ask us.
You dey fear say you be small girl, abi?
Re: If You Bought, Know, Or This Exercise Book Was Bought For You Raise Your Hand! by hoMegas(m): 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
Pretty recent. They stopped selling a few years ago
Re: If You Bought, Know, Or This Exercise Book Was Bought For You Raise Your Hand! by kelechiodo(m): 8:18am On Jun 09, 2017
Seun:
The man in the drawing was Emmanuel Ifeajuna, the first Nigerian to win a gold medal in the Commonwealth games.

He led the first coup and played a key role in the Biafra movement only to be executed by Ojukwu for trying to make a peace deal:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2014/jul/13/commonwealth-games-emmanuel-ifeajuna-nigeria

Seun pls why are lying. Your hatred for Biafra has blindfolded u. Ifeajuna was executed for planing a coup against government of Biafra. He was executed alongside Banjo and co.

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Advice / Order For Your Family, Parenting, Children, Etc Ebooks Today ( N300 Only!!!) / The Injustice Of Men: Some Northern Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.