Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test (28522 Views)

Vla (vic Lawrence And Associate) Is A Reputable Recruitment Agency / Submit your CV for 2015 World Bank Junior Professional Associates Recruitment / Vic-lawrence Associates Urgent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test by tunbebes(f): 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
Is anyone aware of tomorrow's recruitment test @ Vic Lawrence and Associates?
Re: Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test by sholay2011(m): 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
I am not aware, thanks.
Re: Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test by samik900(m): 2:54am On Sep 18, 2014
tunbebes: Is anyone aware of tomorrow's recruitment test @ Vic Lawrence and Associates?
pls wots d time pls?wll love t b dea
Re: Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test by tunbebes(f): 10:52am On Sep 18, 2014
samik900: pls wots d time pls?wll love t b dea
padon me..had a low ba3. I'm on my way to VI now. U can still meet up. Come along with ur CV and original results.
Re: Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test by samik900(m): 11:11am On Sep 18, 2014
tunbebes: padon me..had a low ba3. I'm on my way to VI now. U can still meet up. Come along with ur CV and original results.wot qualificatn!I'm a bsc holder,can I come
Re: Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test by samik900(m): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2014
tunbebes: padon me..had a low ba3. I'm on my way to VI now. U can still meet up. Come along with ur CV and original results.
wot qualificatn pls?
Re: Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test by gbemmy777: 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
[quote author=samik900][/quote]good evening dere,I sent u a pm.how was the test.someone told me about it too,but am not in lagos.so my question is do they conduct the test every thursday and how was it like? And which org do they recruit for

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test by sweetcaffy(f): 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hello house, d little I knw about VLA is they allow graduates seeking employments write the test every Thursday, ND, HND n BSC. U shld go to d venue as early as possible cus there are always lots of people, go wt a copy of ur CV n ur documents(just to be on a safe side). The test is usually in a normal format of Maths, English, current affairs and essay(usually about banking). U will be contacted after the test if u do well. Their procedure of recruitment is safe n not tiring smiley its gud to give it a trial... My trial gave me an offer in Gtbank wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test by dhope: 3:50am On Sep 19, 2014
sweetcaffy: Hello house, d little I knw about VLA is they allow graduates seeking employments write the test every Thursday, ND, HND n BSC. U shld go to d venue as early as possible cus there are always lots of people, go wt a copy of ur CV n ur documents(just to be on a safe side). The test is usually in a normal format of Maths, English, current affairs and essay(usually about banking). U will be contacted after the test if u do well. Their procedure of recruitment is safe n not tiring smiley its gud to give it a trial... My trial gave me an offer in Gtbank wink
pls can u give us the full details of their address in island? i wanna try my luck next thursday. thanks

1 Like

Re: Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test by sweetcaffy(f): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2014
dhope:
pls can u give us the full details of their address in island? i wanna try my luck next thursday. thanks
Their office is located on Oko Awo street, opposite Eko hotel gate, Victoria Island... Dunno where u are coming from but u can get Eko hotel/bar beach bus in CMS, just drop at d gate n cross to the other side of d road, look out for d street n walk down, there is VLA house in front of d building... Best of luck smiley

1 Like

Re: Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test by dhope: 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
sweetcaffy:
Their office is located on Oko Awo street, opposite Eko hotel gate, Victoria Island... Dunno where u are coming from but u can get Eko hotel/bar beach bus in CMS, just drop at d gate n cross to the other side of d road, look out for d street n walk down, there is VLA house in front of d building... Best of luck smiley
thanks. i may likely come frm obalende axis
Re: Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test by melvin0004(m): 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
pls nid info on their portharcourt address. tnxs
Re: Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test by johndal: 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
Evening ..I was there and did the test buh I had issue changing ma answers in the objectives which I used pen to tick.pls I need the contribution ๏ƒ those who have written and had same issues ๏ƒ changing answers using ink pen and they still passed the test.thank u
Re: Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test by gbemmy777: 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
sweetcaffy:
Hello house, d little I knw about VLA is they allow graduates seeking employments write the test every Thursday, ND, HND n BSC. U shld go to d venue as early as possible cus there are always lots of people, go wt a copy of ur CV n ur documents(just to be on a safe side). The test is usually in a normal format of Maths, English, current affairs and essay(usually about banking). U will be contacted after the test if u do well. Their procedure of recruitment is safe n not tiring smiley its gud to give it a trial... My trial gave me an offer in Gtbank wink
please how long did it take before u were called back by VLA for the job offer.doest it take long or immediately after the test.thank you for your time
Re: Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test by dyfatai(m): 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
sweetcaffy:

pls my question is very simple, do they only recruit for banks?
Re: Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test by Hussyk: 5:19am On Oct 29, 2014
sweetcaffy:

was it a contract offer you got from gtbank ?
Re: Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test by sweetcaffy(f): 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hussyk:

was it a contract offer you got from gtbank ?
Yes it is
dyfatai:
I dont think so, someone told me they do recruit for some big companies too
Re: Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test by daramfon: 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
johndal:
Evening ..I was there and did the test buh I had issue changing ma answers in the objectives which I used pen to tick.pls I need the contribution ๏ƒ those who have written and had same issues ๏ƒ changing answers using ink pen and they still passed the test.thank u

Re: Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test by maaxx2: 10:59am On Jun 12, 2015
please anyone knows anything about VLA Abuja to get me updated pls.
Re: Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test by Eugenius712(m): 3:08pm On May 16, 2016
maaxx2:
please anyone knows anything about VLA Abuja to get me updated pls.
Pls can anyone help me with VLA Abuja office address, thanks.
Re: Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test by chumi4real(f): 4:17pm On May 16, 2016
Their office is in wuse. 2
Re: Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test by Eugenius712(m): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2016
chumi4real:
Thanks alot. But do u know where exactly in Wuse 2? I intend going there as soon as I get the right address. Thanks for your support.
chumi4real:
Thanks alot. But do u know where exactly in Wuse 2? I intend going there as soon as I get the right address. Thanks for your support.
chumi4real:
Re: Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test by coolsec: 11:57am On Sep 05, 2016
Please whats the process about dropping CVs at VLA ... can we go drop CV anytime?? would you be asked what job type u need
Re: Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test by coolsec: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2016
dyfatai:

Please whats the process about dropping CVs at VLA ... can we go drop CV anytime?? would you be asked what job type u need ?
Re: Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test by coolsec: 11:59am On Sep 05, 2016
sweetcaffy:

Please whats the process about dropping CVs at VLA ... can we go drop CV anytime?? would you be asked what job type u need?
Re: Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test by moscyt(m): 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
sweetcaffy:

Can we still tryout for the test?
Re: Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test by fabulousemuchay: 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
Pls i need vic lawrence address in Port-Harcourt.thanks
Re: Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test by GeeFlex69(m): 8:08am On Nov 06, 2019
Go to their website. Their address details are there
Re: Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test by GeeFlex69(m): 8:09am On Nov 06, 2019
Though I was surprised to see so many people there and I was thinking we were going to be few.
Re: Vic Lawrence And Associates Recruitment Test by omauchay(f): 8:50am On Nov 06, 2019
Before sasun round about trans Amadi round
fabulousemuchay:
Pls i need vic lawrence address in Port-Harcourt.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! / 2015 Immigration Recruitment Exercise In Pictures / The One Golden Rule Every CV Must Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.