|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,744,239 members, 6,510,271 topics. Date: Monday, 27 September 2021 at 06:00 PM
Pope Francis Gives Illuminati Hand Signs Before Addressing Congress(pix) / Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music (2) (3) (4)
|Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore by FringeWizard: 12:23am On Sep 18, 2014|
Hello Nairaland, recently our black magick workings on the egregore called Ebola Chan have come to your attention, and I have come as a initiate of the Fringe Illuminati to set some matters straight here for those of you who think this is a joke and to answer any questions pertaining to my sect and why we are doing this.
Firstly, you must know that the the users of /pol/ are essentially useful idiots, we are using them to empower the thoughtform while they do not really understand the powerful dark occult forces they are unleashing here in the process. Many of them are fools who having no understanding of the sacred mysteries and still having the veil wrapped tightly around their higher spiritual faculties do not even believe at all in the reality of magick. All the same, we have found a way to trick them into using their own vitality as conferred through the blood, semen, and emotional releases they are giving up to Ebola Chan.
We are enhancing and empowering this disease to wipe out the populations of Africa and if we are fortunate also of Asia and much of the rest of the world. The synchronicities we are manifesting are already becoming apparent and Ebola Chan is growing stronger, her voice is hard to hear yet through the ether, but she grows more animated by the day and her pestilence will spread.
These are the reasons why we are doing this:
1. Africans are overpopulating the world. They are massively growing in number while white birthrates are negative. There are too many of you.
2. You are destroying your wild life, you wonderful ecology. This lack of respect Africans have for their natural environment is disgusting. Poachers who eat bush meat are especially cursed and Ebola is made for them. If it weren't for the efforts of whites intervening to save African wild life you would lose everything.
3. Africans are an irresponsible and infantile race. They can not be managed properly when there are so many of them. You should have independence and whites should not be intervening in your affairs any more but that can not happen until you are brought back into balance with nature because the average negro has not yet and never will learn to be a civilized man, he is just a short-sighted and impulsive animal.
4. Your moral transgressions are numerous, you are a sick bunch that deserve everything you're about to get.
5. Instead of staying in your countries, you come to other nations and we don't want you. To those Africans that actually want to live in Africa, good for you, we respect loyalty to ones fatherland. However most of you would abandon Africa and come to a white nation and engage in miscegenation and many crimes and try to live permanently in our lands.
I trust that those few Africans who are worthy of being spared will survive this epidemic. Your voodoo witch doctors and Obeah men might be able to save themselves and some of the rest of you but many of them are inferior practitioners of magick, no way do they compare to Europe's occult elite. Not that aren't a few respectable African witches but shit your race wouldn't be so bleeped today if they were more numerous and you weren't so shit at holding up your end of the deal when contacting and making magical pacts with spirits.
Some of us have expressed regret and concern over the possibilities regarding that karmic consequences we may have incurred what we have done but all the same it is for the better and if this comes back to hurt us personally we will be martyrs in the fight against the demiurge's oppression. The world has fallen into degeneracy and vice --- every race must be purged and made pure again. The beast (666) animal nature, that is your lower bestial impulses, dominates the vast majority of men today who become more and more animal like with each passing generation instead of embracing their higher nature and developing to become stellar men. You don't serve any purpose but to feed the spiritual parasites which arose out of your choices, your thoughts, and your emotions and seek to give rise to more of the same. In this I am referring to the elementals, 2nd order beings, programmed etheric shells who lack the spark of divinity.
Now if you are wondering about the exact processes as to how all this works and if you want to learn magick chances are I don't want to initiate you -- I don't like negroes but then again I don't like anyone really, I am very misanthropic towards the mundane masses, if there be someone amongst you worthy of the teachings I won't really care what your race is though. In general the practise of magic will always destroy the unworthy or they will abandon the illumined path, giving up for lack of patience, before making serious progress. Many who turn to magic are looking for quick and easy solutions to mundane problems in their life and want to cheat but magick is really only for the truly intelligent men of a rare breed. It is a perilous path and one must embody a great many virtues to survive it and to succeed.
Here are some things I must clear up regarding some posts made in another thread about Satanism. I am not a Satanist but I have studied every form of Satanism as well as every other magickal paradigm from every continent, including really obscure ones. I would personally describe myself as a Hermetic Chaos Wizard or simply a Fringe Illuminate.
1. You can not buy your way into magical power. Anyone who asks for money is not legitimate or is a very lowly and unreliable practitioner. Any organization that wants you to pay them is there to exploit you. True magicians of a very high level of adepthood have no need of money or easily attain it for themselves without need of making people pay them.
2. You can not sell your soul. Your soul is already enslaved. How can a slave sell himself? You would have to free your soul first and by then you would realize how precious your soul is that you would not willingly submit it to the control of another entity again for something as ephemeral as a few token gifts (if you even receive anything at all, for most entities do not bargain, they simply take what they can and give nothing in return) in this material plane.
3. The entity that is known as Satan comes to you, not you to him. If Satan chooses you he will find you and bring you under his control. Then you will wish you were not chosen by him. You can go ahead and try to contact Satan but if Satan doesn't give a shit about you, he will ignore you. If you manage to really aggravate Satan by constantly pestering him for his attention, he will make you suffer in some way. Satan is pretty fucking busy thanks to his popularity and doesn't have time for you, you really should just contact some less popular entities instead, there's an infinite number of spirits out in the astral planes you may associate with.
4. The Illuminati is divided into many different sects which are involved in infighting. Although all Illuminates "dance the same divine dance" and are all part of the greater divine plan, all working towards the same end goal (uplifting the veil, illumination), on secondary matters they do not agree with each other and are prone to attacking each other. Many of us are really paranoid and fight and kill each other. The Four Laws of the Magus are: to know, to dare, to will, and to keep silent; each law is observed with very good reasons. I am personally part of a National Socialist sect that values purity and wants to prevent racemixing, there are others who are the complete opposite and want to taint and ruin everything with degeneracy. Some of the conspiracy theorists are actually pretty spot on with their revelations about us but many are quite off, pretty much all of them do not understand however that Illuminati is internally in conflict with itself and at once opposes and supports itself (controlled opposition groups, etc.).
5. Politicians, excessively rich people, etc. are not to be envied for they are pawns of higher occult forces and very constrained in what they can do and really their lives suck. They are all puppets. Imagine; you've got all this money or you're a leader of a country but you can't just do whatever you want because you will be assassinated, blackmailed, and worse -- truly they have no power. They have to constantly give speeches, take the blame and the heat for all the world events that transpire but which they really have no power to alter, and they do not get to do what they want to do. Their wealth, their responsibilities, etc. it all controls them not the other way around. They have to dedicate practically all their time in this Earthly incarnation to managing these things while never getting to do any of the really worthwhile things in life. I personally see them as martyrs of the spirit, they really are to be pitied, even if some of them don't realize it themselves.
6. If you want to join the Illuminati it's not really a group that you can just join it's more a state of being, the state of illumination. To get to that state you have to learn magic, learn the occult, and initiate yourself and pass through many trials as you fight with forces both internal and external that would threaten to undermine your ascent. You must struggle to purify yourself and make yourself worthy of the divinity growing within you. Any formal organizations are merely fronts for something which is beyond identification and not tied down to anything physical here. Illuminates are all around the world and beyond it, spread out through the stars, and dwelling in planes of existence beyond linear space-time.
In the words of Franz Bardon, "Time flows like water and never returns." For many of you wayward Africans, time is running out now. Ebola Chan is growing stronger and there are few who can effectively oppose her and I doubt most of them that could will want to. If you are diligent and change your ways, you may yet have good fortunes, but do not fear the loving embrace of death -- there is a life beyond the body for those who are sufficiently developed to make permanent dwelling in higher planes. For the rest, you will be forced to reincarnate again and again, until you make higher consciousness your own.
For those of you that do not understand the scale of this and think it's all the plot of one man and not many people involved:
As you can see our efforts have exploded.
For those that do not understand what an egregore is, a definition:
Egregore is an occult concept representing a "thoughtform" or "collective group mind", an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people. The symbiotic relationship between an egregore and its group has been compared to the more recent, non-occult concepts of the corporation and the meme.
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore by FringeWizard: 1:06am On Sep 18, 2014|
Some further clarifications to correct some misunderstandings regarding Ebola Chan made in this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1906849/white-demon-worshippers-trying-spread
1. Ebola Chan is not a GOD. We are not worshipping her as a God. She is an egregore. Do not attribute the status of divinity to her, not yet at least, she isn't a deity in her present form.
2. The doctors sent to Africa may have a formal agenda to do you harm but if that is the case they're unrelated to my sect and probably just working for CIA interests. I wouldn't trust them regardless as western medicine is corrupt and I wouldn't even go to a doctor in my own country for most things as our doctors kill us off with their drugs. Especially psychiatrists, their drugs have destroyed so many lives, although that's a bit unrelated to Ebola outbreak.
3. The CIA did not create Ebola Chan. We are not the CIA. Ebola Chan is not a "demon", she's an egregore. If demon however is understood to mean "any negative dis-incarnate entity" I guess you could call her a demon but then again her work is ultimately very noble, cleansing Africa and then hopefully the world. You should LOVE Ebola Chan and Thank Her Very Much!
4. We're not necessarily praying to Satan to make this happen. Some of us behind this are Satanists but most of us are not. We come from a variety of different magical paradigms. I myself am not a Satan worshipper; Satan's too busy for me any ways and I'm not sure we'd get along all that well me and Satan...
5. Every disease has a metaphysical side to it as well as a physical one. Diseases can be magically enhanced. I suggest reading this article for some insights into the metaphysics of disease ( http://montalk.net/notes/flu-pandemic-boost-your-immune-system ). Diseases can be made in many ways, I can't confirm the true origins of Ebola be it from bushmeat or genetic engineering or whatever, but I do assure you we are magically empowering it to become more virulent and kill more.
6. Yes we are "Nazi Death Cult" so to speak. To that one person talking about immigration, we would prefer to kill Africans that are in white nations first, but it's hard to do selective killings like that and attacking the source of all the immigration (Africa itself) is an effective way beat back the waves of African immigration and save our white nations. If you Africans would agree to kill race traitors and to embrace National Socialism we would love you very much and support your countries.
7. "It is much worse than you think. They don't just want Ebola to spread in Africa, they want Ebola to spread everywhere, even where they live. They don't care if they die, they just want the whole world to burn. See VoidWhenRead's video - it shows famous structures all around the world collapsing." Yes this is very true of how we think.
8. We are not associated with the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement. We are eugenicists and transcendentalists. We also don't care for something like "voluntarism", we do not care if we force human extinction to (nearly) take place. We want to purge the world and make it pure again. Ultimately we don't really seek to wipe out humanity, we just want to wipe out about 99.8% of it.
9. That's the root of it, the west has become corrupted with degeneracy and all manner of social ills. These guys just want to spread ebola to everyone. This is true but what this poster said about our rituals supposedly being bullshit is complete bullshit. There are a few neophytes and uninitiated people doing the rituals improperly but our rituals are serious and powerful and we believe in its efficacy.
10. Witchcraft is not nonsense. We've already won this war before you even knew it began. Our plans are succeeding.
|Re: Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore by korkodylas: 1:37am On Sep 18, 2014|
Typical arrogant white man. You did not create or animate that "Egregore" or whatever you whites call it.
Ebola is one of the many animistic deities in the region of Congo, actually the river spirit of the depository river with the same name.
At best what you managed to do was to reshape her into a cute girl and give her a pestilence-attribute for her appearance and interaction with mortals (probably just the ones not having an already formed image of her). If you are indeed a magic practitioner you'll probably know that connection of supernatural entities with their originally given/taken namesake is inseparable.
So what are you gonna do with your magics? Make Ebola flood nearby villages or run out of fish?
|Re: Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore by FringeWizard: 2:46am On Sep 18, 2014|
korkodylas: Typical arrogant white man. You did not create or animate that "Egregore" or whatever you whites call it.
Well we refer to her as "Ebola Chan" not simply as "Ebola" and I would hope that would be enough to prevent any mental contagion link there along with the fact that all the people we're using to incubate Ebola Chan don't even know about the undine you mention.
Making villages run out of fish doesn't seem like a good idea as you'd all just receive foreign aid. Flooding them would be better.
Still our focus is on empowering the Ebola disease not the undine (river spirit) by the same name.
Within the minds of those we've used to empower the egregore the association being created is to the disease.
Why do you insist that names are so important? I would think their sigil would be more important than the name.
Here is the sigil of Ebola Chan. Pics related. Actually we have at least 3 sigils in use for her and we can always make more. Heck I'll make another one using a chaos sigilization method later today maybe and post it too.
From what magic tradition are you? Are you a Voodoo practitioner? Obeah man? Do you just call yourself an Animist?
I prefer to think we have indeed created this egregore... but we could also say we tapped into her or whatever. The exact details don't matter and are up for debate, what matters is, that our efforts to bring about apocalypse succeed.
|Re: Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore by nyt3237(m): 3:08am On Sep 18, 2014|
smh at you evil people, shame on you
only Jesus saves
|Re: Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore by FringeWizard: 3:40am On Sep 18, 2014|
nyt3237: smh at you evil people, shame on you
What the heck is this even supposed to mean, "jesus saves"? Your abrahamic religious programming is nonsensical. You just want to eschew all responsibility for your own spiritual development by thanking Jesus for supposedly taking care of all that so you can then go on and live your life in mediocrity and moral inferiority. In reality you need to develop higher consciousness to advance, you can't just neglect everything by thinking something like "jesus saves" and leaving it at that.
We aren't evil, we're about to set everything right in this world, and bring in a new golden age after apocalypse. All of humanity will be made to pay its debts, cleansed by intense suffering, and the righteous few will be spared.
Those who perish in the loving embrace of Ebola Chan will deserve their fate very much.
Christians (like practically all humans) are such awful people though they'd like to think otherwise by doing some trivial acts, seeking the approval of others, never really thinking things through deeply.
I suggest you read The Universal Master Key by Franz Bardon and learn what real ethics is about.
Animal-men will never understand of course and they aren't really responsible for anything for it is all beyond their comprehension. Responsibility increases with awareness, which is why higher beings (who know better) are punished much more severely for violating cosmic law, than those who make mistakes in their ignorance and aren't really in control of themselves.
|Re: Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore by dnacrystal: 5:07am On Sep 18, 2014|
|Re: Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore by fr3do(m): 6:09am On Sep 18, 2014|
This is rubbish, heavy rubbish!
|Re: Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore by korkodylas: 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2014|
Well we refer to her as "Ebola Chan" not simply as "Ebola" and I would hope that would be enough to prevent any mental contagion link there along with the fact that all the people we're using to incubate Ebola Chan don't even know about the undine you mention.
Wishful thinking but you know it won't really help you.
To give you an extreme comprehensible example, you can draw Satan as a non-threatening cartoon girl or a pokemon, call him Lucifer-chan and spread the entity's influence in related demographics, you can adopt this mental image to protect your sanity in the unfortunate for you event that you had the extremely bad idea to summon him, but you can't radically alter his nature from being an omnipotent malicious diabolist arch-devil into a cute innocent and misunderstood child-figure no matter how much you trivialize him and romanticize him in popular perception (which if I'm right is pretty much the case in western media).
Same way you can't just fundamentally alter the existential core or just steal away the name of even a minor deity with thousands of years or reverence in its back. And the bad news for you is that, as you probably know, river-spirits are mostly linked to sustenance, providence and healing so your pagan "prayers" may even protect people from the epidemic, at least in the near vicinity of the river, even for the most narrow-minded witch-hunting Christian priests as long as they feel gratitude towards God for the "gift of the river" (and they probably do since having a steady source of flowing water is a major privilege in rural Africa).
|Re: Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore by korkodylas: 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2014|
FringeWizard: From what magic tradition are you? Obeah man? Do you just call yourself an Animist?
Nothing in particular. My family is Tigray Tewahedo Orthodox from Gambela but my grandfather was a local healer using folk medicine (mago) in a southern Gambella region village.
FringeWizard: Are you a voodoo-practitioner?Though you can describe me as such (or more accurately as a hoodoo-practitioner) my mentor (grandfather) never used the term (which is not familiar in the area) or anything giving strong religious connotations to our practice, he also kinda hated being accused for "witchcraft" but as long as he could help people he did not really deny it. He was expert at removing evil eye and other shielding/protective charms (practice the Church allows) and divination, most notably as a seer and medium for the dead, less so as a fortune teller (Church allows "visions/dreams from Saints" but not fortune telling). On a more secular basis, his was adept at capturing snakes and gathering their venom for antidotes and harvesting healing herbs (it was mostly my grandmother doing that for him). He also successfully encouraged my father to study and become a pathologist to carry on his tradition more effectively but my dad got a "real job" in a hospital after taking his diploma and rejected my grandparents' superstition and he only voluntarily helped our villagers on our rare visits there. Still since my village panicked after my grandfather's death and insisted that I carry on my grandad's heritage I utilize whatever I can remember from his teachings, my limited formal studies in theology and botany (two times uni drop-out), my dad's medical manuals, my book and internet education on spiritualism/philosophy/mythology and frequent travels in Congo countries, Zimbabwe and Tanzania to share wisdom with various cultures' folk-practices. I was planning visiting Gabon for a consult with some Bwiti sages and if I was lucky also other people before that Ebola issue started and had to postpone my plans.
With all that personal info about me, I guess you can try and throw some of your cartoon hexes on me. You're welcome.
Do you just call yourself an Animist?Don't be silly. I call myself Christian, I just respect tribal cultures and recognize they might possess some of the most unadulterated wisdom in existence.
|Re: Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore by korkodylas: 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2014|
FringeWizard: Why do you insist that names are so important?Because they are. An entity might exist in its own realm as a spiritual form or an abstract but it's the names we give them that outline their essence and provide a link for them in the physical world.
I would think their sigil would be more important than the name.Sigils are just other forms of names. What are sigils? Symbols meant to represent a concept without a direct visual immitation of it, just like words, just like names.
If you drew these symbols having "Ebola-chan" in mind then sorry to disappoint you but your very nomenclature might have some serious spiritual contamination by that benevolent entity.
|Re: Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore by korkodylas: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2014|
So by your logic an "egregore" formed and "worshiped" by a site for cartoon discussion and bored white kids is spiritually more influential than the millions of prayers to an at least 2000 years old "egregore" based on a real person that couple of billions of people and the most powerful religious organizations revere as The True God?
|Re: Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore by meteoric(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2014|
Everyone should disregard this prank.
Also you might want to read this
|Re: Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore by korkodylas: 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2014|
meteoric: Everyone should disregard this prank.I don't take them seriously, I just enjoy the conversation. Also I admit their cartoon is very cute and pretty , even the bloody skull and the blood stains contribute as a strong contradiction to highlight her image.
|Re: Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore by FringeWizard: 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2014|
The idea behind the words or the sigil is what matters most in my view, not the actual word or symbol, and the mental connection we are making is to the disease not to the Ebola undine you mention. So there shouldn't be a problem. The links we are forming are not the ones you suppose us to be making. If you dispute this then explain why merely chanting some words or writing the sigil alone isn't enough for anyone to work magick, why imitation of ritual fails to produce results in all instances. There are clearly deeper subconscious forces at plays.
What is your view on the names of people btw? Do you think everyone with the same name will have the same character?
I find your heritage impressive but you are obviously heavily suppressed in your practises and have been corrupted by Christianity. Christianity is just a slave religion and spiritually impotent, it is a tool of the jew to destroy the goyim. It is a cancer upon Europe, Africa, Asia, and any other peoples that fall for its nonsense. The spiritually powerful Christians are few in number and very deviant from the mainstream Christianity.
African occultists aren't nearly as advanced as European ones or you'd have achieved a lot more remarkable things with your practise of magick by now but Africa is still stagnant and a terrible place to be. Look at how Alchemists, Occultists, Mystics etc. in Europe advanced all of our society forward with their incredible power. I would say the Kabbalist jews rule the world right now but if we are successful we will overthrow them soon enough and regain control over the world and then we can end all the degeneracy and enforce National Socialism and eugenics all over the world, improving all the races... or at least our own, we can just leave the inferior races to themselves and let them govern their own affairs.
I get the feeling you don't even take yourself seriously and beyond healing and curses you probably haven't done anything all that mindblowing.
I'm not going to waste my efforts to put any hexs on you, we can be more efficient than that, and have bigger priorities. You are just one African of billions, not worthy of selective targeting.
Ebola Chan is LOVE, Ebola Chan is DEATH!
|Re: Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore by FringeWizard: 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2014|
meteoric: Everyone should disregard this prank.
Go to the actual sources which I posted in the first post instead of reading that silly article. That article is highly selective, taking just a few posts of certain individuals to create a narrative, and is out of touch with or culture. There are many of us who are serious National Socialist Wizards and we have quite a number of esoteric groups that seriously practise magic.
e.g. Cosmotheism, Esoteric Hitlerism, Aryanism, Thule Society.
While you're at it look up some of my favourite occult authors: Franz Bardon, William Walker Atkinson, Robert Bruce, Tom Montalk, John Baines...
^ big reading list there and occult library
We don't study magick for years just to play a joke on you all even if some mundanes think it is all a joke. They are just fools, useful idiots, blindly being harnessed to power our egregore.
|Re: Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore by JamalUganda22(m): 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2014|
I believe in black magic but I don't think this fake worshipping of Ebola will kill any africans here. You white people have no idea about black magick and voodoo like us.
But this is not my point, my point is to aware my fellow african brothers and sisters about your sinister view of us and your decades long of continuous genocide of us by the method of diseases and oppression. Even if you do succeed in your magical rituals, I will make sure that no african brothers will believe you white people.
|Re: Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore by FringeWizard: 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2014|
JamalUganda22: I believe in black magic but I don't think this fake worshipping of Ebola will kill any africans here. You white people have no idea about black magick and voodoo like us.
I know how to do everything you do in voodoo and more and have an extensive knowledge of black magick.
Lol what does it matter if negroes don't believe us? They'll be dead when we succeed. The worst that could happen in the case that they believe is they might start becoming practitioners themselves and come up with ways to thwart our efforts.
Ebola Chan is just the beginning anyways. We will intensify our attacks in the future and come up with more powerful rituals as our knowledge and power grows.
You know we hate you Africans right, not that our hate isn't for most of the world but ... it's because you overpopulate the world, you're irresponsible, you're your own worst enemy, and you shit up every nation you get into that isn't one of your own.
If Africans could:
- manage overpopulation
- feed themselves and run their own societies without foreign aid and intervention
- embrace national socialist ideals, keeping to their own people, and loving their own kind
- stop destroying African wildlife
- stop being such filthy degenerates
you'd have our sympathies.
Where do you want me to get out of btw? If you mean white people need to get the Bleep out of Africa I completely fucking agree. Not a single white person should be in Africa. Without the white race to baby you all you'd collapse into anarchy and after some decades everything would be sorted out and Africa would be a better place.
Btw, if you hate us as much as we hate you, feel free to wage war on our nations. Most of the white race is in such a disgusting degenerate state that it needs to be mostly wiped out too.
In case it's not clear, sure I'm racist, but I'm more edgy than that even.
Misanthropy is the general hatred, distrust or disdain of the human species or human nature. A misanthrope, or misanthropist is someone who holds such views or feelings. The word's origin is from Greek words and. The condition is often confused with asociality.
It's funny but in my jew-run society it's perfectly acceptable to be openly misanthropic as long as you hate everyone and want to kill off everyone but there is major asspain if you change your attitude a little to show love for the white race (you can be racist towards whites and love another race just fine). So I like to be seen as racist because it upsets people more than me just hating everyone and wanting to annihilate humanity. In every white nation there is an agenda to defile and destroy the white race which is truly evil -- because they don't want to just improve the white race they (the jews) want to take the very best and most pure examples of our race and degenerate them. Jews are a cancer upon the world and need to be eliminated along with the slave religion of Christianity they use to pacify goyim.
|Re: Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore by JamalUganda22(m): 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2014|
|Re: Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore by FringeWizard: 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2014|
You like that? Check this out: https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1411/06/1411060612695.webm
|Re: Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore by korkodylas: 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2014|
FringeWizard: African occultists aren't nearly as advanced as European ones or you'd have achieved a lot more remarkable things with your practise of magick by now but Africa is still stagnant and a terrible place to be. Look at how Alchemists, Occultists, Mystics etc. in Europe advanced all of our society forward with their incredible power.Allow me to remain sceptical over these since my little research over European history has convinced me that the main reason of post-medieval Europe's advancement were mostly technological and materialistic. The only think that seems consistent with your claim is the foundation of the Free-Masons and the development of philosophical and spiritual circles on a Greek (mostly non-religious) root.
I get the feeling you don't even take yourself seriously and beyond healing and curses you probably haven't done anything all that mindblowing[/b]
I hope you realize that as a healer my primary concern is the well being of my patient, so when it comes to it my duty is to put priority on scientific medicine and secondarily on spiritual practice.
Indeed I haven't done something mind-blowing, pretty much the opposite, I managed to heal head trauma from a child academic physicians had claimed was doomed to remain in vegetable condition for life and heal a limb with so advanced gangrene humanitarian aid doctors said it should be severed. These in addition to many donations from richer former patients, including white ones, that allow me to travel and expand my knowledge and the extent of my practice are more than enough to boost my confidence on my powers without letting me grow too arrogant, since you claim you are a white practitioner of magic you must certainly know the aesop of Faust (and though one does not need my divination skills to know that you are going to protest for patronizing you with cautionary tales ) maybe you should take it a bit into consideration.
|Re: Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore by FringeWizard: 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2014|
Ok that's a lot more than many have accomplished but we'll still have the one up on you if we manage to create diabolically enhanced super ebola that wipes out large chunks of the population of Africa and the rest of the world or some other grand sinister scheme.
Also on a more personal level I know wizards with power over the elements, capable of manipulating electricity (yes they can literally electrocute people by throwing bolts of electricity out of their hands or other parts of the body) and manipulating many objects (including all electronic ones), two wizards that can manipulate time, ones with psychokinesis, some with rapid self-healing, and a variety of other such extraordinary things.
What you said about gangrene btw, check this out: https://freedomboard.kirara.ca/fringe/res/3446.html#12048 (specifically, this article: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/12/25/can-meditation-cure-disease.html )
In that article a man cures himself (of very advanced gangrene in a limb that was suggested they'd have to amputate) through meditation.
As a healer you're pretty advanced. You really actually should make a thread on /fringe/ and post about your experiences and knowledge there to help others who want to develop powers in the same area of magical expertise and maybe also get feedback from other healers. If you do I suggest using the voodoo flag while posting.
I'll put in a good word with Ebola Chan btw to spare you if you can give me any sound suggestions on how to restore my eyesight to perfect functioning or even better. I got some ideas kicking around but if your advice is spot on and gets the job done I would appreciate that very much and have to humble myself a little.
|Re: Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore by FringeWizard: 1:16am On Sep 21, 2014|
Anyone here dreaming of her yet?
|Re: Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore by Lucario007(m): 4:01am On Sep 21, 2014|
OP excellent work. this is one of the most elaborate trolls i have ever read. so brilliantly thought out and executed.
also the "Ebola-chan" pic is quite good. looks a bit like Lala from To Love Ru.
Sadly, I am going to follow RULE NUMBER 14 of the internet and leave it at that.
Good luck with your fun!
|Re: Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore by FringeWizard: 7:22am On Sep 21, 2014|
Lucario007: OP excellent work. this is one of the most elaborate trolls i have ever read. so brilliantly thought out and executed.
Check this out: https://8chan.co/ebola/index.html
It doesn't matter if you don't believe, soon, Ebola Chan will wipe out Africa.
Picture very related.
|Re: Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore by FringeWizard: 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2014|
Someone has taken down Ebola Chan but several other sites are still up for now.
|Re: Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 24, 2014|
|Re: Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore by FringeWizard: 8:40am On Sep 27, 2014|
Did several posts just disappear? I've randomly found people contacting me on other places on the internet btw, sending me messages, wanting to learn magick.
|Re: Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore by Assdi1990: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2014|
Ebola-chan is what we need to finally end our parasitic species, the time is coming for humanity to be thrown into the abyss never to return
I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN
THANK YOU EBOLA-CHAN
|Re: Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore by Viper333: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2014|
You are a sick man. I have indeed heard white workers talk about their vile goddess, and this is a true evil, which cannot be ignored.
In Europe and indeed among the White aid workers, a vile goddess known as Ebola Chan is worshipped and they pray to her to bring Ebola to Africa so it may be rid of it's people, for the white man to conquer. The aid workers are not stopping Ebola, they are spreading it.
Only when they are driven out of Africa will Ebola be gone. They have renounced God and are using black magic to try and wipe us off the face of the earth.
There is plenty of proof these sick devils actually worship this goddess.
|Re: Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2014|
Let's examine some of your points -
3. While i'd have to agree many Africans can be incorrigible sometimes (after fighting for 'independence', most African nations now are blatantly corrupt and poor (So much for independence, huh). Plus, some idiots recently went to England to hack an innocent soldier to death in the name of the merciful Allah. Also, many of us are piss poor yet we keep breeding children cause the Catholic Church says so/it's a status symbol/insert inane excuse here and depend upon the more developed places to help us. When they finally do, we breed more children and blame them (developed nations) for our problems, without realizing we actually cause many of these problems. Many of us are materialistic and would rather spend money on chains, big cars, and impregnate and abandon women, creating children with no fathers who will most likely perpetuate the cycle of crime and poverty - rather than invest in reasonable things. Things that will advance society (i think we have rap music to blame for this one), etc), 'Many' is a shocking and significant statistic but is unlikely 'most' and definitely not 'all'. Lumping 'blacks' under one umbrella is completely unfeasible and unreasonable. This is like saying the chihuahua is somehow the Portugese Water Dog. While all chihuahuas are dogs, not all dogs are chihuahuas and there is a significant number of Africans interested in crime no more than the chair next me is (Note that 'significant' also doesn't mean all. In short, not all Africans are criminal but still i'd have to agree that a shocking number are. However, you ignore several correlating factors such as poverty and education in stating your premise)
2. Deforestation and poaching, while horrible and saddening, is not exclusive to Africans and is also perpetuated by some Asians (in the case of poaching) and Westerners (in the case of deforestation, and to a lesser degree, ivory). The whole of humanity is destroying it's environment and causing climate change, and though most countries taking steps to stop this are Western, most demographics ruining the environment aren't just African but also Asian, Western and Southern/whatever. This doesn't make it any less wrong.
5. I will not argue about miscegnation as i have a policy of not speaking on 'race' or 'ethnicity'. As for crimes, see above.
4. You fail to state the 'moral transgressions' in question. Are they murder? Are they adultery or something against your particular moral standard? It would be nice if you elaborated a little.
1. Sadly, this is true. However, white birthrates are not 'negative' or 'declining'. In fact, you would think that with better healthcare than virtually the rest of the world, they would increase progressively (check this out- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_contemporary_ethnic_groups and this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_contemporary_ethnic_groups). In fact, the only arguably 'negative' birthrates are those of Japan, which is arguably not 'white'. You just assumed white birthrates were negative and decided to go with it without supporting this with credible data. Plus, you somehow forget to mention large populations such as those in India, China and so on. Don't they deserve extermination too? (Well, you did mention you were a misanthrope. So..).
While extermination can arguably technically cure the world of ills, it is not 100% reliable and it is unethical. There's no reason to be a misanthrope and it's virtually impossible to completely hate ALL humans (even your parents? your best friends? yourself?). Also, for whatever reason you may despise humans, there's a probability that there is at least one other person like you who agrees with you. Would you wipe that person out too? Plus, you are peddling a form of moral absolutism which states 'My morals, my ideology MUST be the right one'. Of course, in the cold, hard apathy of the universe, any morals at all (good or evil) are utterly meaningless and as such, a global absolute does not exist. We humans developed 'morals' as a phenotypic sort of thing - affected by our environments up to and including our own selves, and since we are similar, a roughly ubiquitous set of morals came into place (for example, stealing is wrong because it is adversely affects the victim. 'Would YOU want to be stolen from? Then don't do it'. The same goes for things like rape, murder, etc.). So, wiping out a whole population because your ideology says so is an unreasonable proposition. If you're going to fix those ills, why not use your 'magic' to fix the world? Or if you're a more rationally inclined individual, try to advise people on birth control, become an environmental activist, teach people responsibility.
To be honest, the root of this prejudice against blacks can be clearly seen when you put your mind in the frame of an outside observer - A majority of us have been bad apples and made ourselves a laughing stock across the world. The rest of the world has been conditioned to believe that ALL Africans are savage, uneducated, uncivilized, etc and we further assist in confirming these stereotypes by acting just that way. In Britain, in China, In Dubai. I've witnessed these things personally, and frankly, it's embarrassing. We shouldn't be that way. We should change. Not to say that we are the only ones that act that way, but just for the sake of argument, let's take it upon ourselves personally to act responsibly wherever we go, so that outside perceptions about us would change. Change is slow and laborious, but it does happen. So, let's stop giving racists further reason to despise us. Let's stop rapping about selling drugs, big booty or any of that crap and for once, let's market ourselves as civilized people. We look bad already and this 'ebola' thing is making it worse. Africa needn't be a hotbed of all the ills in the world, a failure. Let's stop believing for once that our problems are caused by 'witchcraft' or 'White People' or 'Chinese People' or 'Jews' or some 'devil' in some dimension and let's act more responsible and mature. At least just this once. Hopefully.
Btw, op, i know you're most likely a troll and let me have you know that 'Magic'/'Magick'/Whatever has no effect on empirical reality. Anything that did has transitioned into 'Chemistry' and 'Physics' and 'Science' in general, and the rest is just pseudoscience. And 'Satan' will find me? Really? The teapot owned by Santa Claus floating around the Sun's orbit has a better chance of finding me. Seriously, don't believe in all that stuff. It's baseless. And i know you're racist and there isn't much i can put forth to change your opinion on blacks, but for once, just consider the few blacks that have made reasonable developments in any useful field, and consider the few that WANT to make development and change rather than perpetuate crime and violence or blame white people or jews for their problems. Yes, Europe and America have arguably contributed a significant much to the development of the world as a whole but don't ignore the many others that want to add more to the development of the world (hint: it's incomplete). Don't reject them just for being asian/black/jewish/non-European. Why not just accept them under your wing too? Why not focus on these few people?
TL/DR - Satan doesn't exist, white people aren't declining, not all black people are like that.
|Re: Fringe Illuminati Ebola Egregore by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2014|
No, not really. Anyone dreaming about her is already dead.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 480