Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught (12874 Views)

I Want To Cheat On My Husband / 3 Ways To Fight With Your Wife/husband Without Destroying Your Marriage / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
Shenique, who ever you are. I roff you. Give us more abeg . No dulling.

1 Like

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cococandy(f): 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
cheesy
sheniqua:

My conscience no let me as per WOG
I was getting tempted myself grin grin grin

I burst out laughing at the missionary / jihad style bit
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Godmystrength: 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
acidosisTM:
smiley
Okay as in, agreed? cheesy cheesy
no. cheating is a no no no for me irrespective of gender

1 Like

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by sheniqua: 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
Chillisauce: We sabi this technique Tay Tay. grin. All those kiri Waka husibands that dont touch their wives think say their wives go let cobwebs grow for their kini? You don't touch her but whenever you do, she don get belly. Na Miracle sperm na .

Eh.... No DNA for Nigeria . Opoko. Una go train another woman pikin tire. Esp those ones wey dey gree die to get man pikin.

One girl for Abuja whose husband "anaghi akuputa ezi nkwa" went and found an assistant igwe to help her out
She gisted her friend how much this bobo was rocking her world,Her friend said "hmm,my sister you try o,I can't allow another man see these rolls on my side and my fat belly so even if I want to cheat,I will be too conscious of my body"
Her friend who was fatter than her said,"do you think I took off all my clothes? Am I mad"

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Godmystrength: 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
sheniqua:

One girl for Abuja whose husband "anagni akuputa ezi nkwa" went and found an assistant igwe to help her out
Her friend said "hmm,my sister you try oI can't allow another man see these rolls on my side and my fat belly so even if I want to cheat,I will be too conscious of my body"
Her friend who was fatter than her said,"do you think I took off all my clothes? Am I mad"

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
Na so one of my neighbor girlfriend carry belly of another of her fine boyfriend give my neighbor. This my neighbor wor wor no be small.

The girl too fine and with the wor wot man money, she carry another person belly dash am . He rushed everything from intro to wedding .

As she gave birth, the pikin fine no be small . Clean girl . The man dey open teeth feeling funky as person wey get fine daughter . The kasala wey I hear when the girl called her former boyfriend make me confirm the story .

Long story, if you wor wor, get money..come dey Waka about. You are on a loooong thing. grin
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by utenwuson: 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: ..and what happens when married men cheat?
men? Its men's WORLD my dear..........!!! We don't cheat, we only date 2 show how manly we could be!!!
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
sheniqua:

One girl for Abuja whose husband "anagni akuputa ezi nkwa" went and found an assistant igwe to help her out
She gisted her friend how much this bobo was rocking her world,Her friend said "hmm,my sister you try o,I can't allow another man see these rolls on my side and my fat belly so even if I want to cheat,I will be too conscious of my body"

grin grin

Na to carry the wrapper up na. grin sharpaly.

2 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by utenwuson: 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
kreamidiva:

In my own place, if a woman cheats, her husband will fall sick and eventually die unless she confesses. So women wey wan kill their husbands would jejely go and cheat on him! cheesy cheesy cheesy
wink!!! Wc part of d world is dah? Re u from Tanzania? It ll affect d man if he knws about it n stil mk love 2 d wife!
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by sheniqua: 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
Chillisauce: Na so one of my neighbor girlfriend carry belly of another of her fine boyfriend give my neighbor. This my neighbor wor wor no be small.

The girl too fine and with the wor wot man money, she carry another person belly dash am . He rushed everything from intro to wedding .

As she gave birth, the pikin fine no be small . Clean girl . The man dey open teeth feeling funky as person wey get fine daughter . The kasala wey I hear when the girl called her former boyfriend make me confirm the story .

Long story, if you wor wor, get money..come dey Waka about. You are on a loooong thing. grin

But if the girl herself fine,the baby may have inherited from her side of the family
You no see basket mouth children?
In fact she is covered
Baby fine,e resemble mommy
Ugly e resemble daddy

2 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
sheniqua:

But if the girl herself fine,the baby may have inherited from her side of the family
You no see basket mouth children?

You are right but in this case eh, the story different. Ex Boyfriend begin call to expose her na. She was begging oh. Didn't know I was still in the compound as everyone had gone to work. Opoko.

I wonder how they are now.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by sheniqua: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
My hubby told me a story that happened when they were on campus
One fine girl wey dey engaged with her campus bobo from another tribe but her parents refused the intended marriage
No do no do she come carry belle,then they moved into someone's boys quarters
After 9 months,WAEC come release result and the baby was half Lebanese

E get some Lebanese boys wey dey run store for campus
Chei
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
Godmystrength: no. cheating is a no no no for me irrespective of gender
smiley cool
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin IWILLTELLYOURDAddy cool
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Godmystrength: 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
pickabeau1: tell me something... the op wants reaction na...
grin grin

I do couch now... since aluta has changed her sex to male.. i fear 14 years ooo

grin grin cheesy
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Godmystrength: 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
utenwuson: men? Its men's WORLD my dear..........!!! We don't cheat, we only date 2 show how manly we could be!!!
so all those men who are different are ''women'' or what?

5 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by coogar: 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
sheniqua: My hubby told me a story that happened when they were on campus
One fine girl wey dey engaged with her campus bobo from another tribe but her parents refused the intended marriage
No do no do she come carry belle,then they moved into someone's boys quarters
After 9 months,WAEC come release result and the baby was half Lebanese

E get some Lebanese boys wey dey run store for campus
Chei

women! women!! women!!!
hopefully, the OP of that other thread would have learnt by now that all those "my wife is a good wife" is a myth.

1 Like

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by korres00(m): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
letsdothis:

Op are you okay? What kind of tribal bigotry is this you are insinuating by putting kunle first before chukwuemeka.

I cannot take that. Change your post to and let chukwuemeka come before kunle so that the husband tha cannot perform is igbo, but the sexually fit lover boy is yoruba.

Do that now or I will report your thread and close it for violating nairaland rule 3. Nonsense!

dis is the "most funniest" post av ever read on NL is year.... Can't stop laffin

1 Like

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by kuderrich: 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
zeb04: There are No ancestors disturbing cheating wife or whatever.those stories are bullcrap to keep the woman(only) in perpetual fear.

If you have a randy man as a husband, you both can decide to have an open marriage........so everyone comes home satisfied and fulfilled undecidedafter all sex isn't love
rily and u think it will end well wit both of dem? D truth still remains,some traditions still don't permit cheating and if u think its bullsh*t d person may nt live to witness d rest.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by armyofone(m): 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
grin
What an interpretation grin grin
Babyosisi, give me an Hausa name.

letsdothis:

Op are you okay? What kind of tribal bigotry is this you are insinuating by putting kunle first before chukwuemeka.

I cannot take that. Change your post to and let chukwuemeka come before kunle so that the husband tha cannot perform is igbo, but the sexually fit lover boy is yoruba.

Do that now or I will report your thread and close it for violating nairaland rule 3. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by JamalUganda22(m): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: You can make your point without the insult. That's my point and I hope its not too difficult to understand... Enjoy 'your self'

What did I say to insult you? Please be specific. Thank you mom.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Godmystrength: 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
JamalUganda22:
What did I say to insult you? Please be specific. Thank you mom.

because you called ''mom'' a sick person
JamalUganda22:

How is that fair? You are a sick person for laughing at evil deeds. -_-
don't mind me. I am just doing gbeborun.

2 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by JamalUganda22(m): 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
Godmystrength:

because you called ''mom'' a sick person
don't mind me i. Just doing gbeborun.

Oh sh!t. I'm sorry mom, I truly am. Please accept my apology.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Godmystrength: 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
JamalUganda22:

Oh sh!t. I'm sorry mom, I truly am. Please accept my apology.
grin grin nairaland o

2 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by JamalUganda22(m): 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
Godmystrength: grin grin nairaland o
I LOVE THIS FORUM cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
Were I come from, this is an insult. Copied?
JamalUganda22:

How is that fair? You are a sick person for laughing at evil deeds. -_-
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by cococandy(f): 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
I just pity men who think women are incapable of infidelity. cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by tmtech: 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hmmmmm..m I love it wen issues like dis are discussed.... Especially in a frendly atmosphere like dis..... I always wonder aw men wif many wives introduced dia wives to each other... like maybe jst waking d wife up in d middle of d nite and tell her he has offended her great "dat x lady is pregnant and she won't jst leave me alone
I wonder how d women handle such shock... Little wonder polygamous homes are seldom peaceful... Marriage is not by force, if u av d ideology dat ladies are unique like fruits and u love fruit salad... Den don't settle wif jst one fruit....nice thread... Nice comments....I love NL
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
If you say so... Woah! Enjoy your
World. I won't be the appropriate person to let you know that 'some birds have learnt to fly without perching. Once again enjoy
'your world.'
utenwuson: men? Its men's WORLD my dear..........!!! We don't cheat, we only date 2 show how manly we could be!!!

4 Likes

Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by peggykorol(f): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
Omote
It was those days
I know pple who are isokos and their ways re not straight

ahnie: coco,i know what i'm saying.if you try such...you'll go insane.
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by gistmelove(m): 4:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nutase: This joke is highly rated DANGEROUS. Those engaged in it are highly trained professionals.
DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. I repeat DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME.

let her try it @home now...

Na divorce sure pass
Re: How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught by Godmystrength: 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
tmtech: Hmmmmm..m I love it wen issues like dis are discussed....Especially in a frendly atmosphere like dis..... I always wonder aw men wif many wives introduced dia wives to each other... like maybe jst waking d wife up in d middle of d nite and tell her he has offended her great "dat x lady is pregnant and she won't jst leave me alone I wonder how d women handle such shock... Little wonder polygamous homes are seldom peaceful... Marriage is not by force, if u av d ideology dat ladies are unique like fruits and u love fruit salad... Den don't settle wif jst one fruit....nice thread... Nice comments....I love NL
some won't tell their wives. the wife finds out by herself, confronts the husband , and the husband replies with ''now that you know, and so what? she is moving in this weekend. i don't want to raise my son/daughter/child outside my home'' bla bla bla etc smiley or they call a family meeting where the elders hand over the new wife to the senior wife and tell her to take her as her sister. that's all grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When Your Child Isn't As Intelligent As You / Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. / Something You Believe In That Most People Don’t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.