Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,010 members, 7,799,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike (39893 Views)

IMF Cuts Nigeria Growth Forecast Yet Again / CBN Cuts Bdcs’ Dollar Sales To $10,000 / Power Supply To Increase By 600MW This Month - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by buzzmania(m): 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
Haha! King Santamafia riding his boko donkeys like no ones business.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by lezz(m): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
mrham03: abeg! I want to be one of the sons of nigeria like u.

sorry, we don't adopt envious, coal black ghanaians.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by lezz(m): 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
mrham03: abeg! I dont want to be the son of a brainess bokogerian like u.
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
lezz:

we nigerians are dirty, smelly, stuppid,malnourished, lazy pigs
yeah i knew that but u didnt have to tell me this coz u are embarassing nigeria. Lmao
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by lezz(m): 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
mrham03: lezz, could you please ask your president to come manage our economy to save us from colonization and international begging ? We are so poor that our president can't pass our budget without waiting for foreign aid.

son wipe your tears, a team of nigerian entrepreneurs, firms and banks and business men are already in ghana putting smiles on the faces of your hunger stricking, disease infected, melanin deficient citizens.

We seek nothing in return, for you are our burden we have elected to bear. by the way it has been reported that your citizens are already paying obedience to the green-white-green flag and have incorporated October 1st into your national holiday.

When we meet at the next ecowas submit i hope your president knows where to sit......behind the Nigerian delegate.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by JiggamanGh: 11:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
This cat and mouse game between Ghana and Nigeria will never have any winners just two losers. Just like alien compliance order and Ghana must go saga. Why can't we be like USA and Canada.

https://www.nairaland.com/1911119/nigerian-retailers-ordered-leave-ghana
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Antell95(m): 11:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
JiggamanGh: This cat and mouse game between Ghana and Nigeria will never have any winners just two losers. Just like alien compliance order and Ghana must go saga. Why can't we be like USA and Canada.

https://www.nairaland.com/1911119/nigerian-retailers-ordered-leave-ghana

tongue
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by mrham03(m): 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
lezz:

son wipe your tears, a team of nigerian entrepreneurs, firms and banks and business men are already in ghana putting smiles on the faces of your hunger stricking, disease infected, melanin deficient citizens.

We seek nothing in return, for you are our burden we have elected to bear. by the way it has been reported that your citizens are already paying obedience to the green-white-green flag and have incorporated October 1st into your national holiday.

When we meet at the next ecowas submit i hope your president knows where to sit......behind the Nigerian delegate.
shut up nigga. Nigeria is a useless country that cannot be relied on.
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by JiggamanGh: 12:03am On Sep 20, 2014
[quote author=Antell95]

tongue[/quote

cool
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by lezz(m): 5:51am On Sep 20, 2014
mrham03: shut up nigga. Nigeria is a useless country that cannot be relied on.
still a zillion times more relevant, powerful and significant than nobody's ghana.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by bayulll01(m): 10:35am On Sep 20, 2014
MissMeiya: "Nigeria is contractually bound to supply 120 million cubic feet per day of gas to Ghana through the transnational gas pipeline. But the supply through the WAGP fell to about 30 mmscfd earlier in the year."

30 mmscfd out of 120??

25%. Nigeria is meeting 25% of its obligation.

And this is why no one wants to do business with Nigeria.
sorry miss are u really a Nigerian
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Fayrouzz(m): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
360command: the Ghanaian man would say 'tiye'-listen(pardon my spelling).For the world and nairalanders to understand, Ghana re-denominated their currency.there is a difference between Ghc and Ghs.Ghc is the old currency and GHs is the new currency. I did not say Ghc1= Ghc 10000. I said GHs1 (new currency) = Ghc10000(old currency). And you quoted a member on nairaland that Ghs1(new currency) = 51 naira(well,all thanks to redenomination) making it seem that ghana cedi has more value than naira. So I am saying NO(or as the Ghanaian man would say 'Debi'). Ghs1=Ghc10000 (THE VALUE IS THE SAME IN GHANA CURRENCY) but if you are to compare that to the Nigerian Naira, Naira has more value.

1 cedi=ghc10000(old)
10 cedi=ghc100,000(old)
50 cedi=ghc 500,000(old)
100 cedi=ghc 1,000,000(old).

.... Nairalanders, if you go to ghana and you want to buy a phone worth 10000 naira, they would say its 1 million cedis (old currency). But the new currency is 100 cedis making the value the same. Do you understand me now?
Bro... Pls what is 2.5 ghana cedis to naira? #2500??
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by 360command: 10:46am On Sep 28, 2014
Fayrouzz: Bro... Pls what is 2.5 ghana cedis to naira? #2500??
2.5 ghana cedis you mean 2 cedis and 50 pesewas would give you about 120 naira.
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Joshcoli(m): 11:11am On Oct 01, 2014
mrham03: yet 70% of nigerians are poor.

You ignorance and blindness
Could extend from planet it to Pluto
You just don't want to accept the
Truth
Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by Joshcoli(m): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2014
lezz:

lol!! You really are pointless and your pointlessness has made this match a no contest.

Come to think of it, any fool can say what you have been saying.

But I, Lezz, The ghana slayer cannot be seen anymore arguing with a ghanaian.

Stupidity is contagious.

Thank you bro...
There really no point dishing out fact to this guy's

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cuts Gas Supply To Ghana Over Strike by somtookeke(m): 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2019
b]Ghana in trouble - 600 shops in Ghana to be shut down by Nigerian Senate[/b]
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/ghana-in-trouble-600-shops-in-ghana-to.html

THE LATEST IGBO ARTIST TRYING TO OVERTROW PHYNO - EMY PRAIZ
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/the-latest-igbo-artist-trying-to.html

SHARE, LIKE, COMMENT

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Why Oil Prices Are Crashing And What It Means / Value Of Naira Falls; Now 208 Naira To One Dollar / N5m Goods From Cotonou Destroyed As Boat Capsized At Bonny Jetty In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.