Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,483 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 (10684 Views)

Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) / Ten Nigerian States With Highest IGR / FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by WIZGUY69(m): 10:15am On Sep 18, 2014
Where are the IGR of :
the japan of africa.
the tokyo of africa. and the
dubai of africa. am talkin abt the south leastern Nigeria where erosion is taking them away frm there region to another region to survive.
i guess the IGR of ebonyi alone is X4 of NEW YORK'S

grin grin shocked.
south east nzuzu

7 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 10:17am On Sep 18, 2014
this thread might go the other way round, i can see some perverts viewing, make i spread mat grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 10:17am On Sep 18, 2014
WIZGUY69: Where are the IGR of :
the japan of africa.
dubai of africa. am talkin abt the south leastern Nigeria where erosion is taking them away frm there region to another region to survive.

grin grin shocked.
south east nzuzu
this is the heddiot i was talking about.

9 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nnewi1stSon: 10:18am On Sep 18, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^That man is a freaking genius! When i tell people he's an astute administrator, people will say i don't know what i'm saying!
Soludo would have been another perfect If not better clone of his!

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 18, 2014
Tunde Howfa :-D
goodslayer:

rubbish if the figure have favoured your village, will you still be spewing this trash. after disgracing you out of nairaland we rarely see you in your kinsmen annihilation blues.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by WIZGUY69(m): 10:20am On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: this is the heddiot i was talking about.
Look at this clifford orji's wannabe. grin
what happened to you? shocked
ode.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:21am On Sep 18, 2014
Enugu is the one to look out for once the International Airport ans Cargo airport is completed. That state will take alot away from Lagos and port harcourt.

Chime road and rail construction policy will take enugu places. Perhaps he should also consider building some kind of container port that will be state owned and managed to generate revenue alongside the airports.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nnewi1stSon: 10:22am On Sep 18, 2014
WIZGUY69: Where are the IGR of :
the japan of africa.

grin grin shocked.
south east nzuzu
Tribalism must be your haemoglobin! You rarely make sensible contributions . Evidence that you you lack nothing of worth upstairs! Get well soon

8 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by CrinkumCrankum: 10:22am On Sep 18, 2014
Who knows the % of these IGR that goes to the federal Government
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by IGBOSON1: 10:23am On Sep 18, 2014
asala1: Also left out of the update were Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Sokoto, Jigawa, Imo, Gombe, Ekiti and Ebonyi States.
Others whose IGR were omitted for the period under review were Delta, Cross River, Benue, Bauchi and Abia States.

They left out 15 states out of 36. Seems some people are not ready to work.

^^^Obviously they're hiding something! The one of Abia annoys me the most: the useless gov't in that state hasn't provided any figures for the past 3 to 4 years!
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by WIZGUY69(m): 10:24am On Sep 18, 2014
Nnewi1stSon: Tribalism must be your haemoglobin! You rarely make sensible contributions . Evidence that you you lack nothing of worth upstairs! Get well soon
and you too sir.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by goodslayer: 10:24am On Sep 18, 2014
oneeast: Tunde Salam when will you get a job so at least you can be busy with your life? Your life runs on the NL like blood runs through the veins! Everybody has matched on your head on this NL but still yet you will not learn any lesson from the constant beating you receive every now and then. Try and get a life outside NL.. cool cheesy

bwahhhhhaaaaa!!!!! you are a disgrace to humanity!!! ain't you the same loser in one breathe claim to be a civil servant in awka, latter a business owner in p.h and main market fast forward to a sss officer, browsing from a copter approaching Benin. your life is a joke loser, you epitomise all the negativity that spiritual leaders curse out in religion gatherings. as far as this forum is concern, you are viewed as a stench. igbos hate you same for Yoruba's and other ethnic nationalities. everyone including your kinsmen know that you are a world renowned liar ask nnwei1stson, afam4ever and collynzo. we already have your ugly pictures splash all over the forum and that of your spouse. what about your HIV+ result that we show the whole forumite. if your brains are still functional, you will have quit this forum or kill yourself for having no sense and a disgrace to everything you represent.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by goodslayer: 10:26am On Sep 18, 2014
BuddahMonk: Tunde Howfa :-D

like amadioha will use thunder to uproot your family tree.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by goodslayer: 10:27am On Sep 18, 2014
tsolz84
1reborn
Brahms
chinonsodike
smalljagaban
subway101
ibototodeysmell

let's go there.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by oneeast: 10:28am On Sep 18, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin

My bingo you are feeling hurt and I know it from your comments..lol. You are doing everything to get back at me but you have failed woefully. You have been battered and destroyed as far as NL is concerned. Everybody now have your pictures..you cut an image of a jobless, ugly homeless dwarfish pauper who dwells in the Oshogbo slum with your old poor mother in an uncompleted building.. grin grin grin cheesy

If the pix you bandy as mine is what it is then I am a celebrity in the land of ofemmmanu.. cheesy

Your picture is a pure confirmation that you are the one that has HIV and a dying man. Go get a life and be happy. You cut an image of angry and frustrated se.x starved man who dwells in penury and pain everyday. cheesy cheesy

I am a hero in my Igboland..check and see how people gather to my feet each time I comment but not a leper like you.. cheesy

You are being stigmatized on NL by people around here. cheesy

goodslayer:

bwahhhhhaaaaa!!!!! you are a disgrace to humanity!!! ain't you the same loser in one breathe claim to be a civil servant in awka, latter a business owner in p.h and main market fast forward to a sss officer, browsing from a copter approaching Benin. your life is a joke loser, you epitomise all the negativity that spiritual leaders curse out in religion gatherings. as far as this forum is concern, you are viewed as a stench. igbos hate you same for Yoruba's and other ethnic nationalities. everyone including your kinsmen know that you are a world renowned liar ask nnwei1stson, afam4ever and collynzo. we already have your ugly pictures splash all over the forum and that of your spouse. what about your HIV+ result that we show the whole forumite. if your brains are still functional, you will have quit this forum or kill yourself for having no sense and a disgrace to everything you represent.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 10:30am On Sep 18, 2014
WIZGUY69:
Look at this clifford orji's wannabe. grin
what happened to you? shocked
ode.
i will decimate Southwest on this thread guy, have you heard of joshua akindele, the yoruba cannibal? grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:30am On Sep 18, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
. . . and the IGR of Kwara State, and APC state, is greater than that of Anambra State.

Even Berem knows that that doesn't stop Anambra from coming tops in various examinations in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 10:31am On Sep 18, 2014
goodslayer: tsolz84
1reborn
Brahms
chinonsodike
smalljagaban
subway101
ibototodeysmell

let's go there.
they will all die when they reach here, i promise you, you will all cry grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Collynzo17: 10:32am On Sep 18, 2014
goodslayer:

like amadioha will use thunder to uproot your family tree.
Just for asking you how far?
Abu Uthman you are such a shame.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by oneeast: 10:32am On Sep 18, 2014
He does not know how to stand on his own without calling for help.. grin grin

A typical coward.. cheesy

He is trying so hard to launder his already battered and destroyed image.. grin grin

chinasaekperem3: they will all die when they reach here, i promise you, you will all cry grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 10:34am On Sep 18, 2014
oneeast: He does not know how to stand on his own without calling for help.. grin grin

A typical coward.. cheesy

He is trying so hard to launder his already battered and destroyed image.. grin grin

let them come, i will decimate all of the cowards and their region grin
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by IGBOSON1: 10:35am On Sep 18, 2014
Vessi: Omission of some states does not mean the states did not witness increase in IGR.
I think it boils down to unability of the Newspaper to investigate the states and provide their IGR update.
I believe Delta, Ebonyi, Cross River witnessed increase in IGR.

^^^NBS did the collation, not newspapers!

The useless states concerned just couldn't be arssed to present their figures because they either retrogressed in comparison with the previous year or they've remained stagnant over the period in question! Lack of accountability in gov't is a big problem in this country, and they get away with it because they feel we can't do jack! Their feeling is that after we make small noise on the internet we'll soon get tired and move on to the next issue of the day!

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by WIZGUY69(m): 10:35am On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: i will decimate Southwest on this thread guy, have you heard of joshua akindele, the yoruba cannibal? grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin Are you related to james bond?
ok. let's face the topic.
mr. tell me the IGR of abia, anambra nzuzu and imo state.
will that even change the face that the south least is the most underdeveloped region in southern Nigeria? shocked
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 10:36am On Sep 18, 2014
WIZGUY69:
will that even change the face that the south least is the most underdeveloped region in southern Nigeria? shocked
check the front page for abia igr, i don't feel like facing the topic again.

am waiting for your e-warriors grin

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by goodslayer: 10:37am On Sep 18, 2014
oneeast: grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are feeling hurt and I know it from your comments. You are doing everything to get back at me but you have failed woefully. You have been battered and destroyed as far as NL is concerned. Every now have your pictures..you cut an image of a jobless, ugly homeless pauper who dwells in the Oshogbo slum with you old poor mother in an uncompleted building.. grin grin grin cheesy

Your picture equally shows that you are HIV positive and a dying man. Go get a life and be happy. You cut an image of angry and frustrated se.x starved man who dwells in penury and pain everyday. cheesy cheesy

You are being stigmatized on NL by people around here. cheesy

chinonso dike and his comrade in stupidity have claim i'm everything in this world. this loser manufacture picture of a drinking loser as me. his fellow idi0t meforyou1 manufactured another picture of a 40 something years old used car seller as me. omoreminder another accursed igbola have another picture of me and my imaginary family. y'all are all pained with the constant bursting of your village induced bubble. chinonso dike is the lying thing encrypted in your genome, same you on baddo claim 33 years, Canadian visa processing claim 39 and 41 on your Facebook page. in saner climes waste of natural selection like you, would have been use to appease the gods of the land. you are the one full of stigma here, on the Enugu and IMO thread go and see the way your kinsmen keep heaping curses on you.
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 18, 2014
IGBOSON1:
Their feeling is that after we make small noise on the internet we'll soon get tired and move on to the next issue of the day!
And isn't that the truth?
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:39am On Sep 18, 2014
I need help please, I was born a bastard in a red light district and left on my own to die before a good samaritan picked me up. I stole from her when I was 2 and she kicked me out of the house and since then I've been homeless, who am I?

See attached pic for answer.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by zlatansomto(m): 10:41am On Sep 18, 2014
goodslayer:

chinonso dike and his comrade in stupidity have claim i'm everything in this world. this loser manufacture picture of a drinking loser as me. his fellow idi0t meforyou1 manufactured another picture of a 40 something years old used car seller as me. omoreminder another accursed igbola have another picture of me and my imaginary family. y'all are all pained with the constant bursting of your village induced bubble. chinonso dike is the lying thing encrypted in your genome, same you on baddo claim 33 years, Canadian visa processing claim 39 and 41 on your Facebook page. in saner climes waste of natural selection like you, would have been use to appease the gods of the land. you are the one full of stigma here, on the Enugu and IMO thread go and see the way your kinsmen keep heaping curses on you.
tunde how far na?? grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by goodslayer: 10:42am On Sep 18, 2014
Sunnybobo3: I need help please, I was born a bastard in a red light district and left on my own to due before a good samaritan picked me up. I stole from her when I was 2 and she kicked me out of the house and since then I've been homeless, who am I?

See attached pic for answer.

Sunday no one ask of your life story. go sell it to those movie guys at ebinpaejo lane or pound road aba. it will definitely make a good sell.
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 10:42am On Sep 18, 2014
kikikikikikikikikikik goodslayer how far, no one is here yet to safe you grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by oneeast: 10:42am On Sep 18, 2014
Now see the outlook of a city in the SE and a city in Southwest.. cheesy cheesy

Which is underdeveloped in your view? grin grin

It is very clear that Southwest is only trailing the north in development while the SE and SS are on top of their game.. cheesy

WIZGUY69:

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria's Spends $1.8billion On Fuel Imports Quarterly / I Want To Bust A Bubble That Lekki Shooting Is A Hoax. (pics) / Ayade Appoints 18 SAs On Religious Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.