Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 (10683 Views)

Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) / Ten Nigerian States With Highest IGR / FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 11:03am On Sep 18, 2014
WIZGUY69:
Chisos.
grin grin i didn't see the city in south least that is more developed than south west nah. isn't this anambra nzuzu again?
am sure your family compoud is gone due to flood now. cheesy
this definitely ibadan flood grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by oneeast: 11:03am On Sep 18, 2014
You are an ugly jobless dwarf even your pictures attests to that fact and your entire Salam family will be wiped out by thunder. Now can I hear a loud ALLAHU AKBAR cheesy

Your life is a good example of CURSE.. grin grin grin grin

goodslayer:
and if I'm not a dwarf, jobless and slum dwelling!!! how about amadioha using the blood of all dike of uga land to cleanse alaigbo off the misery of September including your new born baby. can I get the loudest amen in the western hemisphere. your life is a waste of space.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by goodslayer: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: kikikikikikkikikikiki, see this yaba left patient, so you think everybody treat you like a healthy man? make i laugh small grin grin grin grin

amadioha will fire your ugly mother Jude njoku. you this beast of no mission.

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Collynzo17: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2014
WIZGUY69: ...
The wide-ranging state of insecurity in the South east , security
experts say, had ... in the country, it also slows down the pace of
economic growth and development. .... in Nigeria, said that retention
of capital punishment had failed to reduce ...
-------------------------------------------
have checked it. grin
but how are your fellow Igbos gonna treat the issue up there?
and am sure the cause of the issue is poverty.
south least nzuzu.
south west will contine to be ahead of your region, deal with that. grin
Adebiyi shut UP!
Foolish Jambite

7 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 11:05am On Sep 18, 2014
WIZGUY69:
can you see how you show your foolishness?
why are you posting pix of villages?
coward.
i will keep on saying it.
comparing ibadan, lagos, akure. to any south least capital is a sin.
enugu and co. should be compared with ado-ekiti and osogbo.
fact. have been to your red soil states.
there's nothing there. i mean it.
you mean this ibadam, kikikikikikikik make i laff grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Superstar5: 11:05am On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: this definitely ibadan flood grin grin

are u sure this is my own ibadan?

5 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by goodslayer: 11:06am On Sep 18, 2014
oneeast: You are an ugly jobless dwarf even your pictures attests to that fact and your entire Salam family will be wiped out by thunder. Now can I hear a loud ALLAHU AKBAR cheesy

Your life is a good example of CURSE.. grin grin grin grin

and if the picture you claim is me is not mine, death, pain, teeth gnashing, misery and penury will take a permanent residency in your household.
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 11:06am On Sep 18, 2014
Collynzo17:
Adebiyi shut UP!
Foolish Jambite
so he's a jambite, fvck men

5 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 11:07am On Sep 18, 2014
Superstar5:

are u sure this is my own ibadan?
i know you will recognize this ibadan grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Collynzo17: 11:07am On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: so he's a jambite, fvck men
A serial Jambite.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:08am On Sep 18, 2014
goodslayer:

Sunday no one ask of your life story. go sell it to those movie guys at ebinpaejo lane or pound road aba. it will definitely make a good sell.

Goodslayer that cannot even slay mosquito.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by oneeast: 11:08am On Sep 18, 2014
Tunde Salam stop denying your poor ugly dwarfish self. Thunder wipe out your entire Salam family of Osun state. Can I get a huge ALLAHUA AKBAR.. cheesy cheesy

goodslayer:

and if the picture you claim is me is not mine, death, pain, teeth gnashing, misery and penury will take a permanent residency in your household.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 11:08am On Sep 18, 2014
goodslayer:

amadioha will fire your ugly mother Jude njoku. you this beast of no mission.
call your fellow insurgents, i need them here or i will bury Southwest grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:09am On Sep 18, 2014
goodslayer:

Since you begin dey pray this prayer nobody don die. What does that tell you?

8 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by WIZGUY69(m): 11:09am On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: you mean this ibadam, kikikikikikikik make i laff grin grin grin
Yea!
that ibadan. grin. you think selling okpa and kidnapping your fellow brothers is what
the world calls development.
88 percent of south east is a jungle.
10 percnt of the land mass are eroded.
the remaining 2 percent are the prime hood areas and are meant for the governors and co. shocked
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Superstar5: 11:10am On Sep 18, 2014
it is south west not South West. Igbos at it again.

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Superstar5: 11:10am On Sep 18, 2014
WIZGUY69:
Yea!
that ibadan. grin. you think selling okpa and kidnapping your fellow brothers is what
the remaining 2 percent are the prime hood areas and are meant for the governors and co. shocked

please we need pictures to back up your claims. if this pictures of southwest am seeing here is something to go by then we are still 200yrs behind Igbos. thank you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 11:10am On Sep 18, 2014
can you sight the building that just had its roofing sheet replaced? the zinc won't last 2years before it becomes rustic again grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 11:11am On Sep 18, 2014
WIZGUY69:
Yea!
jambite please post pics. stvpid small boy adebiyi grin

5 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by goodslayer: 11:12am On Sep 18, 2014
oneeast: Tunde Salam stop denying your poor ugly dwarfish self. Thunder wipe out your entire Salam family of Osun state. Can I get a huge ALLAHUA AKBAR.. cheesy cheesy

bwahhhhhaa you are joke!!!! none of you can get me even iconize have been trying for month. amadioha will uproot the family tree of anyone lying here.
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by zlatansomto(m): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2014
WIZGUY69's mom is very industrious • grin grin!! Sophisticated mom cheesy that's his younger bro at her back chilling cool

6 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by goodslayer: 11:13am On Sep 18, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Goodslayer that cannot even slay mosquito.

fvck off my mention or I will paint this thread with your family album.
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by oneeast: 11:15am On Sep 18, 2014
You have been busted so stop deceiving yourself. grin grin grin grin

Your pictures we have shows you as a jobless ugly dwarf that lives in an uncompleted building without a future.. cheesy cheesy grin grin

May thunder erase every member of your Salam family..can I get a HUGE ALLAHU AKBAR.. cool cool

goodslayer:

bwahhhhhaa you are joke!!!! none of you can get me even iconize have been trying for month. amadioha will uproot the family tree of anyone lying here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 11:15am On Sep 18, 2014
zlatansomto: WIZGUY69's mom is very industrious • grin grin!! Sophisticated mom cheesy that's his younger bro at her back chilling cool
ewa agoyin and agege bread saving southwasteners ab-initio grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 11:16am On Sep 18, 2014
goodslayer:

go and call your e-warriors here, i need them on this thread or God will punish you grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Superstar5: 11:16am On Sep 18, 2014
Igbos you are lucky that am typing with my phone i would have flooded this place with beautiful southwest.
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by oneeast: 11:18am On Sep 18, 2014
Just look at oshogbo. 98% of its population do not have toilet facilities..they use open drains as their toilet. cheesy cheesy grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 11:18am On Sep 18, 2014
Superstar5: Igbos you are lucky that am typing with my phone i would have flooded this place with beautiful southwest.
you don't need to, i will help you do it grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Collynzo17: 11:18am On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: jambite please post pics. stvpid small boy adebiyi grin
Some of im mate don finish uni o.
Na serial Jambite.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by oneeast: 11:19am On Sep 18, 2014
Oshogbo can hardly boast of a decent barbing salon. Below was what their people were proud to show us as one in town.. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 11:19am On Sep 18, 2014
beautiful Southwest cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by WIZGUY69(m): 11:20am On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: jambite please post pics. stvpid small boy adebiyi grin
Haggard old chinansa.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ayade Appoints 18 SAs On Religious Matters / President Buhari Congratulates ARISE News On 10th Anniversary / Nigeria's Spends $1.8billion On Fuel Imports Quarterly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.