Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 (10689 Views)

Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) / Ten Nigerian States With Highest IGR / FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by YorubaBigot: 8:16am On Sep 19, 2014
ChinoElects: So it is true that he was thrown out from the Unilorin?

Chino my brother, that was how he wasted almostt 10yrs in university without graduating...hmmm orlandoowoh i weep for your parents cool

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 19, 2014
YorubaBigot: this islamic gay bar.stard so you are still on nairaland spewing dust? can yiu give us an idea of how you contacted HIV? dont be shy pls. ma ba aiye je, o ti ri kan cool
Hahahahahahahaha...
You are a deluded nematode..
May you suffer the same heart attack Ojukokoro suffered on realizing his beloved Biafra's 1st lady was getting shagged by a yoruba clown. cheesy
Ewure

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by ChinoElects: 8:18am On Sep 19, 2014
Nwanne mu leave all those matters because we all know that it's all newspaper based IGR without real substance. Tomorrow they will tell us that Sokoto generates more money than Rivers State.. cheesy

OdenigboAroli:

Enugu generates more IGR than Anambra and our monthly allocation is same but our annual. budget is about 40% higher than Enugu's budget. Tell me you ffucking with me...How is that possible....lol
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by YorubaBigot: 8:20am On Sep 19, 2014
tsolz84:
Hahahahahahahaha...
i am a deluded nematode..

my father is Ewure
we know! but the question now is; as an islamic bar.stard why did you chose to be g.ay? and at what stage did you contact HIV? aiye e ti ba je ton cool

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:21am On Sep 19, 2014
YorubaBigot: orlandoowoh i see you for viewing centre how market? tell us why you were rusticated from unilorin? cool

Viewing this topic: rexdmx (m), emiye( m), chinasaekperem3 , OdenigboAroli (m), boneruns( m), YorubaBigot,
ChinoElects , thwarrior72 , OrlandoOwoh and 2 guest(s)
(Go Up )
You want to end up like your grave digging father?

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 8:24am On Sep 19, 2014
tsolz84:

Chino,how are you?
Please call my toothpick, John Njoku aka chinasaekperem..
Onye Oshi
craze don dey worry you sha, have you treated the wounds you incurred yesterday night?

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by ChinoElects: 8:24am On Sep 19, 2014
Chei..so this is true!

YorubaBigot: Chino my brother, that was how he wasted almostt 10yrs in university without graduating...hmmm orlandoowoh i weep for your parents cool

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by YorubaBigot: 8:25am On Sep 19, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
[s]You want to end up like your grave digging father?[/s]
stop making reference to the wrong person you rap.ing cultist? why you waste your papa money 4 ilorin? no peace for the wicked cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:26am On Sep 19, 2014
ChinoElects: Nwanne mu leave all those matters because we all know that it's all newspaper based IGR without real substance. Tomorrow they will tell us that Sokoto generates more money than Rivers State.. cheesy

They keep floating all these skewed statistics just to bloat their ego. I am glad they actually believe the nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekperem3: craze don dey worry you sha, have you treated the wounds you incurred yesterday night?
deluded he-goat.
Wounds?f00l..
Jude Njoku,your lines are stale.
You are forever my toothpick.
Your shots are weak,and you are a dumb nematode..You are so pained cheesy
Go and get a life f00l

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 19, 2014
YorubaBigot: stop making reference to the wrong person you rap.ing cultist? why you waste your papa money 4 ilorin? no peace for the wicked cool
Iconize cheesy this F00l is a weakling..
Now I know the idiaat behind this moniker..
How is Ngozie? Please go and check on her before she commits suicide

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 8:31am On Sep 19, 2014
tsolz84: [s] deluded he-goat.
Wounds?f00l..
Jude Njoku,your lines are stale.
You are forever my toothpick.
Your shots are weak,and you are a dumb nematode..You are so pained cheesy
Go and get a life f00l [/s]
......yawn.......same line I have been hearing since the birth of christ.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by YorubaBigot: 8:34am On Sep 19, 2014
tsolz84:
[s]Iconize cheesy this F00l is a weakling..
Now I know the idiaat behind this moniker..
How is Ngozie? Please go and check on her before she commits suicide[/s]
your level of mumuity is mind boggling, yesterday i was chino, this morning i am chinazaekperem and now i am iconize. keep guessng OLODO. FYI i am your nemesis, u and olodo worwor don enter one chance, no hiding place for una cool

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekperem3: ......yawn.......same line I have been hearing since the birth of christ.
You shall die like your rebel hero,ojukokoro.
The rebel died knowing his 1st lady got shagged by a yoruba clown cheesy
What a sad and pathetic way to die..

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 8:39am On Sep 19, 2014
I have opened a thread on the romance section to warn ladies against the likes of orlandoowoh, chinoelect and yorubabigot, endeavour to open the link www.nairaland.com/1910144/ladies-date-cultist#1910144.1 cheesy
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 19, 2014
YorubaBigot: your level of mumuity is mind boggling, yesterday i was chino, this morning i am chinazaekperem and now i am iconize. keep guessng OLODO. FYI i am your nemesis, u and olodo worwor don enter one chance, no hiding place for una cool
Iconize the nematode, you shall end up like the others --Chino, dozzybaba, evergreen123, shizzlestar (the HIV patient) ,malawian, customized13 aka oluwafunmi aka chidiebere nwakali, Jude Njoku aka chinasaekperem, and others
I pity your deluded and wretched soul..
I pray you don't run to the mod when the heat gets real hot.
To me,you are just a toothless dog,
Ewure

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by YorubaBigot: 8:45am On Sep 19, 2014
tsolz84:
[s]Iconize the nematode, you shall end up like the others --Chino, dozzybaba, evergreen123, shizzlestar (the HIV patient) ,malawian, customized13 aka oluwafunmi aka chidiebere nwakali, Jude Njoku aka chinasaekperem, and others
I pity your deluded and wretched soul..
I pray you don't run to the mod when the heat gets real hot.
To me,you are just a toothless dog,[/s]
lwkmd....look at this one grin the only HIV patient here is you, and you are islamic ga.y to boot, stop fooling yourslef olodo gringrin

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by ChinoElects: 8:46am On Sep 19, 2014
Beat that boy for us to use him as peppersoup.. cheesy cheesy

I don't want to join hand yet because it will not be fair to him when I personally pounce on him.. cheesy cheesy

YorubaBigot: your level of mumuity is mind boggling, yesterday i was chino, this morning i am chinazaekperem and now i am iconize. keep guessng OLODO. FYI i am your nemesis, u and olodo worwor don enter one chance, no hiding place for una cool
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by ChinoElects: 8:47am On Sep 19, 2014
We already have his pictures..it is very clear from his pix that he has HIV and AIDS.. cheesy cheesy

YorubaBigot: lwkmd....look at this one grin the only HIV patient here is you, and you are islamic ga.y to boot, stop fooling yourslef olodo gringrin
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekperem3: I have opened a thread on the romance section to warn ladies against the likes of orlandoowoh, chinoelect and yorubabigot, endeavour to open the link www.nairaland.com/1910144/ladies-date-cultist#1910144.1 cheesy
Anuofia, see how your poor usage of punctuation could make you being misunderstood. Illiterate, you call me a dropout yet I command better expression than you. Let forumites judge.

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 19, 2014
YorubaBigot: lwkmd....look at this one grin the only HIV patient here is you, and you are islamic ga.y to boot, stop fooling yourslef olodo gringrin
May Allah strike you and your family dead.this clown thinks I look like his flath3aded brother --shizzlestar the HIV patient..
You are jst another weakling and very soon am gonna make you my toothpick..
Jude Njoku is a living witness..

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by YorubaBigot: 8:54am On Sep 19, 2014
ChinoElects: Beat that boy for us to use him as peppersoup.. cheesy cheesy

I don't want to join hand yet because it will not be fair to him when I personally pounce on him.. cheesy cheesy

dont worry chino i will take care of him, his pictures are safe with me as well cool

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 19, 2014
ChinoElects: We already have his pictures..it is very clear from his pix that he has HIV and AIDS.. cheesy cheesy

Chino, you are a flath3aded f00l grin
Anago sends his regards..
I hope Ngozie is well and fine?
Ewu awusa

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 8:56am On Sep 19, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Anuofia, see how your poor usage of punctuation could make you being misunderstood. Illiterate, you call me a dropout yet I command better expression than you. Let forumites judge.
man, I'm not writing an essay here. I'm chatting, so don't judge my punctuation usage with the way I post on nairaland. Anyway, most cultists speak and write english fluently.

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by YorubaBigot: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2014
tsolz84:
[s]May Allah strike you and your family dead.this clown thinks I look like his flath3aded brother --shizzlestar the HIV patient..
You are jst another weakling and very soon am gonna make you my toothpick..
Jude Njoku is a living witness[/s]..
lwkmd....gringrin
allah kor ayottolah ni gringringrin is it the same allah that asked you to become gay? stop accusing an innocent person, the only HIV carrier here is you. see how youre shaking already no hiding place for you.. ode buruku gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by YorubaBigot: 9:00am On Sep 19, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
olodo worwor how does this rubbish stop you from being a cultism rapi.st in ilorin?
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 9:00am On Sep 19, 2014
Can everybody kindly visit this thread and warn your babes against cultists. www.nairaland.com/1910144/ladies-date-cultist#1910144.1

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by YorubaBigot: 9:03am On Sep 19, 2014
ChinoElects: We already have his pictures..it is very clear from his pix that he has HIV and AIDS.. cheesy cheesy

dont mind the iddiott, he's being confirmed to be HIV+ but only trying hard to push it to shizzleStar who also bursted his ga.y partner by accusing him falsely on every thread gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 19, 2014
YorubaBigot: lwkmd....gringrin
allah kor ayottolah ni gringringrin is it the same allah that asked you to become gay? stop accusing an innocent person, the only HIV carrier here is you. see how youre shaking already no hiding place for you.. ode buruku gringringringrin
Haha hahhaa..this fo0l is stale.
May amadioha slap you with elephantiasis of the akpamu.
Don't judge me by the dysfunctional way your ga.y deluded father raised you.
Blame it on him toad..
You and your cohorts are forever my toothpick..
When you re ready to bring AK-47 to the battlefield, Holla at me.
Anuohi

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by YorubaBigot: 9:08am On Sep 19, 2014
tsolz84:
[s]Haha hahhaa..this fo0l is stale.
May amadioha slap you with elephantiasis of the akpamu.
Don't judge me by the dysfunctional way your ga.y deluded father raised you.
Blame it on him toad..
You and your cohorts are forever my toothpick..
When you re ready to bring AK-47 to the battlefield, Holla at me.
Anuohi[/s]
#yawnnns....how does this nonsense stop you from being a ga.y carrier of the virus. kikikikikiki. deal with it Ode gringrin grin
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by goodslayer: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2014
YorubaBigot: #yawnnns....how does this nonsense stop you from being a ga.y carrier of the virus. kikikikikiki. deal with it Ode gringrin grin

nwabekeyi chidebere Simeon when you wan get sense for your miserable life.
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by YorubaBigot: 9:16am On Sep 19, 2014
goodslayer:

nwabekeyi chidebere Simeon when you wan get sense for your miserable life.
bwuahahahaaha...another 'confuscius' grin tunde salam the mosquito slayer i have not even come to you yet, next thing you will call me collynzo. gringrin how do you do? i guess better than tsolz84 the HIV+ carrier and orlandoowoh the the ra.pist cultist?

relax and enjoy the show grin...ONE naijeriya cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Olisa Agbakoba Writes President Buhari On "Need For New Revenue Sources" / Attack On Diplomat: Timi Frank Seeks Tough Sanctions Against Indonesia / Osun 2022: Oyetola, Adeleke, Others Sign Peace Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.