Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Please I Need A Job. I Read Civil Engineering - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need A Job. I Read Civil Engineering (2191 Views)

How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland / After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Job. I Read Civil Engineering by Ogbonaikenna(m): 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
I studied civil engineering. Skills: autocad, orion, archicad. I live in anambra state but ready to work in any of the south-east and south-south states. Thanks
Re: Please I Need A Job. I Read Civil Engineering by Rich4god(m): 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
You can try and join anybody/firm building houses for organization and govt agencies as volunteer or there abt... Maybe from their you can learn how to start your own firm by getting the neccessary connection...

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Job. I Read Civil Engineering by brainzdh(m): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ogbonaikenna: I studied civil engineering. Skills: autocad, orion, archicad. I live in anambra state but ready to work in any of the south-east and south-south states. Thanks

Visit this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1885843/daily-engineering-related-jobs-modified
Re: Please I Need A Job. I Read Civil Engineering by Ogbonaikenna(m): 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2014

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Job. I Read Civil Engineering by Ogbonaikenna(m): 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
Rich4god: You can try and join anybody/firm building houses for organization and govt agencies as volunteer or there abt... Maybe from their you can learn how to start your own firm by getting the neccessary connection...
ok bro. Thanks
Re: Please I Need A Job. I Read Civil Engineering by Ogbonaikenna(m): 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
Apart from the above mentioned skills, i also have little knowledge about prokon and staad.pro
Re: Please I Need A Job. I Read Civil Engineering by Rich4god(m): 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ogbonaikenna: ok bro. Thanks
I have friends who studied CVE and are now recieving contracts from big shots to build/supervise some projects in less than three years of their graduation. Sometimes, I do wish I studied CVE or architect cos if one is wise and sharp enough, it doesnt take long to be your own boss...

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Job. I Read Civil Engineering by Ogbonaikenna(m): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
Rich4god: I have friends who studied CVE and are now recieving contracts from big shots to build/supervise some projects in less than three years of their graduation. Sometimes, I do wish I studied CVE or architect cos if one is wise and sharp enough, it doesnt take long to be your own boss...
you are right. All what a civil engineer needs is that FIRST contract. Once he delivers the job successfully, MANY contracts will start coming. I have a friend who came out with a third class. He completed his youth service this year. But because his uncle TRIED him with a bowgalow, so many people started giving him contracts. Now he has bought a car. Civil is lucrative but all you need is the FIRST contract.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need A Job. I Read Civil Engineering by Rich4god(m): 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ogbonaikenna: you are right. All what a civil engineer needs is that FIRST contract. Once he delivers the job successfully, MANY contracts will start coming. I have a friend who came out with a third class. He completed his youth service this year. But because his uncle TRIED him with a bowgalow, so many people started giving him contracts. Now he has bought a car. Civil is lucrative but all you need is the FIRST contract.
Good... So pave your way and get that first contract, will be better than working under somebody...

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Job. I Read Civil Engineering by Ogbonaikenna(m): 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
Rich4god: Good... So pave your way and get that first contract, will be better than working under somebody...
its not easy getting someone to trust you with a building project without first seeing one that you've built EXCEPT your family and friends.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Job. I Read Civil Engineering by Ogbonaikenna(m): 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
Gozieengr@gmail.com
Re: Please I Need A Job. I Read Civil Engineering by Rich4god(m): 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ogbonaikenna: its not easy getting someone to trust you with a building project without first seeing one that you've built EXCEPT your family and friends.
Thats why in my first post, I said you should try and look for a firm or a practicing engr that you can volunteer with and build together. Then you can show your intending client of some of the contracts you have participated in...

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Job. I Read Civil Engineering by Ogbonaikenna(m): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
Rich4god: Thats why in my first post, I said you should try and look for a firm or a practicing engr that you can volunteer with and build together. Then you can show your intending client of some of the contracts you have participated in...
that is it. Thanks. I really appreciate your concern
Re: Please I Need A Job. I Read Civil Engineering by Rich4god(m): 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ogbonaikenna: that is it. Thanks. I really appreciate your concern
You welcome... Dont forget to pay your tithe to me when the contracts start rolling in...
Re: Please I Need A Job. I Read Civil Engineering by Ogbonaikenna(m): 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
Rich4god: You welcome... Dont forget to pay your tithe to me when the contracts start rolling in...
hahahahah. I hear you bro
Re: Please I Need A Job. I Read Civil Engineering by martinz1: 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
Not as easy as u guys think, there r many competing contractors in the system, wht will u eat when the contract has not rolled in or has been awarded to ur fellow competing contractors
Re: Please I Need A Job. I Read Civil Engineering by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 19, 2014
Chygomic
Re: Please I Need A Job. I Read Civil Engineering by Ogbonaikenna(m): 7:42am On Sep 19, 2014
crixtex: Chygomic
bro
Re: Please I Need A Job. I Read Civil Engineering by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 19, 2014
Ogbonaikenna: bro
Shey u know who i b ni? as i see ur email address i know say e go b u... na xtian
Re: Please I Need A Job. I Read Civil Engineering by Ogbonaikenna(m): 10:02am On Sep 19, 2014
crixtex:
Shey u know who i b ni? as i see ur email address i know say e go b u... na xtian
i don't think i know you
Re: Please I Need A Job. I Read Civil Engineering by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ogbonaikenna: i don't think i know you
No wahala.. buh since u b chygomic, no problemo
Re: Please I Need A Job. I Read Civil Engineering by Ogbonaikenna(m): 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
crixtex:
No wahala.. buh since u b chygomic, no problemo
bro i'm not
Re: Please I Need A Job. I Read Civil Engineering by Ogbonaikenna(m): 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
Re: Please I Need A Job. I Read Civil Engineering by treasure07: 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
I understand ur plight cz im a fresh graduate but d difference is dt im nt jobless even though it looks like i am. i decided to reply 2 ur plea cz i felt that u ve a zeal 2 succeed and this could be just d perfect job 4 u. Why dont u send me a mail so dt we can discuss more-wordinspired07@gmail.com
Re: Please I Need A Job. I Read Civil Engineering by Engobi(m): 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
Rich4god: Thats why in my first post, I said you should try and look for a firm or a practicing engr that you can volunteer with and build together. Then you can show your intending client of some of the contracts you have participated in...
Re: Please I Need A Job. I Read Civil Engineering by Ogbonaikenna(m): 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
treasure07: I understand ur plight cz im a fresh graduate but d difference is dt im nt jobless even though it looks like i am. i decided to reply 2 ur plea cz i felt that u ve a zeal 2 succeed and this could be just d perfect job 4 u. Why dont u send me a mail so dt we can discuss more-wordinspired07@gmail.com
check your mail
Re: Please I Need A Job. I Read Civil Engineering by Ogbonaikenna(m): 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hello
Re: Please I Need A Job. I Read Civil Engineering by tabletman1: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ogbonaikenna:
Hello
Hello bro,
I saw you sent a message but couldn't go through it due to the fact that mail is not working.
I will drop a proper mail for you to get to me when I create one, or you drop your mail if you see this message.
Re: Please I Need A Job. I Read Civil Engineering by Ogbonaikenna(m): 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
tabletman1:
Hello bro,
I saw you sent a message but couldn't go through it due to the fact that mail is not working.
I will drop a proper mail for you to get to me when I create one, or you drop your mail if you see this message.
gozieengr@gmail.com
Re: Please I Need A Job. I Read Civil Engineering by Upoint: 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
u need to get attached somewhere and get busy. in this field experience speaks a lot

(1) (Reply)

I'm Desperately Need Of A Job, Please Can Someone Help Me Out / How Do I Get To Obalende From V.i Help!!!!! / Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Maintenance Planner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.