Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,519 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:03 PM

9ja Gals Sha..... Dey No Go Kill Person - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 9ja Gals Sha..... Dey No Go Kill Person (878 Views)

Benin People No Go Kill Person With Laughter / Women No Go Kill Me With Laff (photo) / This Ghanian Boy Wan Kill Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9ja Gals Sha..... Dey No Go Kill Person by oliverscurd419(m): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
[color=#000099][/color] BAD TIMING A boy was sitting at the back of a public transport bus and suddenly at one of the stops, he saw a girl he's being trying to woo get into the bus. After 10 minutes, he decided to chat with the girl through BBM since there was no way they could communicate physically because he was at the back and the girl was at the front seat. The conversation goes thus: BOY: Where are you right now? GIRL: My dad asked his driver to drop me off at school. And you? BOY: I'm sitting behind you in the bus. I just wanted to tell you that you shoudn't pay, I have paid for you already. #ONE WORD FOR THE GAL??........
Re: 9ja Gals Sha..... Dey No Go Kill Person by Nairalane: 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
Demotion to K.G 2

(1) (Reply)

Can You Spot What’s Wrong With This Police Car? / Lord Of Laughter With Ty Jokez Live In Ilorin Dec 29 2014 / Hilarious Yahoo's Boy Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.