Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

How Old Are You? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Old Are You? (7223 Views)

Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? / How Old Are You? / Koboko For 26 Years Old: Are You Ever To Old To Get Disciplined? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Are You? by Ishilove: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
Eyop:
27+ undecided
:-|

Re: How Old Are You? by Eyop: 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ishilove:
:-|
Hian....Ishilove na u wan turn to pussy? I no dey lie ooooooh. Na agbalagba age be dat na
Re: How Old Are You? by Ishilove: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
cococandy: But you guessed when your time was up.
For that you get a reduced card.
It would have been 400 but I'll send 200 instead.
Pm me,I'll reply with the recharge pin.

angry angry
Re: How Old Are You? by cococandy(f): 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
Yes na. You didn't get it right the first time.so you pratcially had the answer handed to you because all the other numbers had already been guessed and I said they were wrong.

Oya check your inbox wink
grin
Ishilove:
angry angry

1 Like

Re: How Old Are You? by Ishilove: 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
Eyop:
Hian....Ishilove na u wan turn to pussy? I no dey lie ooooooh. Na agbalagba age be dat na
Pishure of your birth certificate or adonbelivit cheesy
Re: How Old Are You? by jaybee3(m): 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
cococandy:
Oya check your inbox wink
grin
I've checked
Re: How Old Are You? by Ishilove: 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
Oh goodie, cococandy yarned me the 'koko'! 1500 mtn pin grin. Thanks a million smiley

Eyop, you see how a lady is giving 1500 mtn recharge to a fellow lady?? Your own is just to profess love without action angry. No romance without finance angry angry

2 Likes

Re: How Old Are You? by cococandy(f): 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ishilove: Oh goodie, cococandy yarned me the 'koko'! 1500 mtn pin grin. Thanks a million smiley

Eyop, you see how a lady is giving 1500 mtn recharge to a fellow lady?? Your own is just to profess love without action angry. No romance without finance angry angry
cheesy cheesy you sef.
Re: How Old Are You? by cococandy(f): 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
What did you find? wink
jaybee3:
I've checked
Re: How Old Are You? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
44. angry
Re: How Old Are You? by jaybee3(m): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
cococandy: What did you find? wink
Zilch
Re: How Old Are You? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
Enahi: Hmmmmmmm didn't know u were that old. Guess u might be same age with my mum,how old is your first Child?

I'm a grandpa, and my first child is yet to leave her mum's womb. Ol'girl ran away decades ago before I was born, and despite the fact that I'm not looking for her, I hope I meet her soon. tongue
Re: How Old Are You? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ishilove:
Cococandy is 24
but I tried na, no recharge card for me? sad

2 Likes

Re: How Old Are You? by Ishilove: 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
cococandy: cheesy cheesy you sef.
*bats eyelashes* tongue
Re: How Old Are You? by Eyop: 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ishilove: Oh goodie, cococandy yarned me the 'koko'! 1500 mtn pin grin. Thanks a million smiley

undecided
Re: How Old Are You? by Kk4(m): 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
nellyelitz: Ok due to popular demand, i was 38 as at 2007 and i'm 20 at this moment but i think after 2015 general election i'll be 15 and half...
Oga Benjamin. I greet o
Re: How Old Are You? by nellyelitz(m): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
Kk4: Oga Benjamin. I greet o
My name is not Benjamin
Re: How Old Are You? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ayam an adult.
Re: How Old Are You? by Ruthia(f): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: How Old Are You? by Ymodulus: 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
Am 20+ or 21
Re: How Old Are You? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
20 and half

1 Like

Re: How Old Are You? by Stillfire: 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
I'm 35. Just celebrated my birthday a week ago. cool cool cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: How Old Are You? by cococandy(f): 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
jaybee3:
Zilch

sorry cheesy
bluelover: but I tried na, no recharge card for me? sad
really? i didn't see it o.
Re: How Old Are You? by bukatyne(f): 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
25+
Re: How Old Are You? by Xsenga(f): 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
cococandy: Free MTN recharge card to the person who guesses my age correctly wink
Re: How Old Are You? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
@cococandy if you know how he pain me say i cum late when peeps dey guess wrong, yes i knew. How? Remember that thread where you where telling that your coolest friend that they said pap smear test can only be done from 25 and above, they also said you should check next year...hmmm this one that they know your age, i hope those jealous gals that thinks you are too young to say your opinion on certain issues will let you rest. Yes you are waaaay mature than your age even though it shows negligably(cant cheat nature)...but seriously coco you should take days off nl. If you must give in to an addiction, view your posts as guest like its another's for fun appraisal, evaluation, more growth. But dont take too long if you dont want some of us to come looking for you in your work place.
Re: How Old Are You? by cococandy(f): 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
Floodgater: @cococandy if you know how he pain me say i cum late when peeps dey guess wrong, yes i knew. How? Remember that thread where you where telling that your coolest friend that they said pap smear test can only be done from 25 and above, they also said you should check next year...hmmm this one that they know your age, i hope those jealous gals that thinks you are too young to say your opinion on certain issues will let you rest. Yes you are waaaay mature than your age even though it shows negligably(cant cheat nature)...but seriously coco you should take days off nl. If you must give in to an addiction, view your posts as guest like its another's for fun appraisal, evaluation, more growth. But dont take too long if you dont want some of us to come looking for you in your work place.
LOL. I TAKE DAYS OFF. ONLY THOSE CLOSE TO ME WILL NOTICE. BECAUSE I COME BACK LIKE I NEVER LEFT. kiss kiss
Re: How Old Are You? by SAMBARRY: 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
59 years old o.big girl ni mi ke tongue
Re: How Old Are You? by darisgod(m): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
Re: How Old Are You? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
Floodgater: @cococandy if you know how he pain me say i cum late when peeps dey guess wrong, yes i knew. How? Remember that thread where you where telling that your coolest friend that they said pap smear test can only be done from 25 and above, they also said you should check next year...hmmm this one that they know your age, i hope those jealous gals that thinks you are too young to say your opinion on certain issues will let you rest. Yes you are waaaay mature than your age even though it shows negligably(cant cheat nature)...but seriously coco you should take days off nl. If you must give in to an addiction, view your posts as guest like its another's for fun appraisal, evaluation, more growth. But dont take too long if you dont want some of us to come looking for you in your work place.

Na wa o all this epistle just to tell her you like her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Are You? by cococandy(f): 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
letsdothis:

Na wa o all this epistle just to tell her you like her.
jealousy grin cheesy
Re: How Old Are You? by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 20, 2014
cococandy: jealousy grin cheesy

yes o don't mind them. Make them dey jealous as you are young and fine. Im behind you if anybody try nonsense jist call 211 emergency line and I will come and deal with that person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Need To Go Back To Burning Women Alive: Nick Fuentes / Pls Help Me Save My Marriage / Disadvantages Of A Man 10 Years Older Than The Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.