Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars (28299 Views)

FG Issues Security Alert, Says Boko Haram Plans Abductions For Ransom / Police Discovers 19 Heavyweight Bombs In Adamawa, Foils Plans To Bomb Bridges / Boko Haram Plans Air Strike- JTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by boygeorge: 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
Aftermath the heavy defeats inflicted on Boko Haram insurgents in recent weeks, indications have emerged that the group are recruiting auto-mechanic and car wash operators across the country with a view to using their centers as loading bays to plant IEDS’ on vehicles of unsuspecting members of the public to cause havoc.

The objective is to hit at some top government establishment and functionaries as well as military and police locations in other parts of the country outside the North East epicenter of the insurgency to divert attention from the increasingly successful onslaught on the group in recent days.

Towards this end, Intelligence sources told Vanguard that the Boko Haram group have infiltrated the ranks of many of the operators and bought them over with very mouth watering sums of money to look the other way when the explosives were being planted on the vehicles.

According to the source, the terrorists knowing that many vehicle owners hardly find time to spend with their mechanics or car wash operators, have concluded the plot to fix improvised explosive devices on such vehicles while they are with the mechanic or cash wash.

When the unsuspecting owner of the car comes to carry his or her car, he will drive off with an explosives laden car that has been programmed to explode within minutes or an hour as the case maybe and in the process; he may be consumed by the havoc the explosion will cause.

A signal confirming this development and addressed to all military formations in the country said, “Boko Haram Infiltrates Auto-Mechanic and Car Wash Centers’. It said the group was planning to use vehicles of unsuspecting members of the public, especially prominent persons and top functionaries as bomb explosive carriers”.

The targets of such dastardly plots according to the signal are official government quarters, military barrack and public centers.

The public, vehicles owners and users are therefore urged to be vigilant and watchful especially when giving and collecting their vehicles from auto-mechanic and car wash centers; the military warned.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/military-issues-red-alert-says-terrorist-plot-use-auto-mechanic-car-wash-ieds-loading-points/#sthash.4zW7ucNH.dpuf

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
I guess checking of the underneath of vehicles before driving into public areas will begin again.
May God protect & save us from these terrorists.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by obainojazz(m): 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
thank God I only wash bicycles in carwash

we will get there

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by eleojo23: 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
Seems we are going to need military/anti-bomb squad near each mechanic/ car wash. This is simply outrageous.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by infobiz9ja(m): 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
I guess I have to start washing my car myself @ home & if it gets faulty then a mechanic would come do it @ home 4 me in broad daylight & under close monitoring. God help this country I find myself in.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by otokx(m): 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
what kind of intel is this?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
Where is Jack Bauer when you need him?

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Dexpro: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
Kai....That is serious!!!
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Abbey2sam(m): 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by belamour(m): 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
IF YOU DON'T HAVE A CAR... STAY OFF THESE THREAD grin grin grin

Courtesy Of Car Owner's Association

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by slimpoppa(m): 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
No be small o. Those goats sha no wan gree.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
This is some very scary news,it's definitely gonna cause a lot of panic,abeg,na beg we dey beg,make boko no use this style o,let them just remain in the north.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
gsjgeettggff

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by shadelek(m): 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
Chai.... Car wash center again? Does that means that Boko Boys wants to take over this country by force? God pls forgive us our sin and have mercy on this Country.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Dexpro: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
infobiz9ja: .

eleojo23: ok

obainojazz: .

0rex: N

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by NkanuBoy: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
The power of evil shall not prevail in Jesus name, Amen. God bless our military & FRN

15 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by brushesz: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
An ab0ki car washer, yes I've seen
But an ab0ki mechanic... shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

grin
Dexpro:

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Vstuffs(m): 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
GOD HELP YOUR CHILDREN

*run to park my car inside my house*
*my gateman will now be my car-washer*
*buy scanning machine(to scan bombs)*
*my personal mechanic...hmmmm must be scan before entering my house*

wait.....infact....I dey sell all my cars,jeeps,trucks..and my latest 2014 range rover.......

I no trust my gateman again..he too like money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Smartjeezy(m): 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
0rex: I guess checking of the underneath of vehicles before driving into public areas will begin again.
Everyone should be more careful & vigilant.
May God protect & save us from these terrorists.
AMEN O!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Naofficial: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
Omg! Why is all this happening to Nigeria?
The nigeria i new was rated one of the most peaceful countries 5years ago?
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nice information from the intelligence community, Boko-Haram must be defeated by all means possible including purchase of arms from black market. National security is the number one prority

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by obainojazz(m): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dexpro:
I am mad

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by Alabsworld(m): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
God pass dem, gud inteligence wrk.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by uken73(m): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
Na wa. What strategy won't these people try. May God help us all.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by andersyn: 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
---

81 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by floridam(m): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
Che I!
See gobe
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by parrotibaba(m): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nawa ooh!! n after dis one fails who will de start to recruit? shoe menders?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by sibepoc(m): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
Boko haram and their wahala
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Use Mechanics, Car Wash Centers To Plant Bombs In Cars by donem: 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
mulante: Where is Jack Bauer when you need him?
So true, if there is a time to get him into this country, then the time is now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Operatives Ransack Usman Jibrin's House In Kogi / 2019: Buhari Campaigns In Delta State (Photos, Video ) / Ndume: I Can No Longer Be Maina’s Surety, He Is Untrustworthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.