Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

FG Should Intervene In BEDC - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Should Intervene In BEDC (633 Views)

2016: FG Should Re-denominate Naira: N200 Highest Denomination / Urgent : How can I intervene in my dads friend being scammed? / Islamic Banking: Fg Should Curtail Sanusi’s Excesses – Fawehinmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Should Intervene In BEDC by Joythah(m): 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ever since the unbundling of Phcn, residents in the Benin metropolis have been groaning under acute power shortage. Worse still is the apathy shown by Bedc to the plight of residents. Numerous protests by the youths have taken place at their office all to no avail. In January, the minister of Power gave Bedc a six months ultimatum to perform or... Two months after the expiry of the ultimatum, the situation has gotten worse. From six hours light a day when the ultimatum was given, i now have two lucky hours to use light.
I was in Lagos recently and the area i stayed used to have poor light-hours but now enjoy seventeen hours per day. Similar testimonies abound around the country but Benin's case is different.
Granted, there is a small(big man) section of benin which enjoys 21 hrs light per day but like i said last week to a friend, i cannot praise the govt for helping my friend and neglecting me.
If Bedc cannot restore my light-hours to nine hours minimum that they met it, they should take a hike before we the youths do something drastic.
Re: FG Should Intervene In BEDC by okosodo: 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
PHCN was like an american compwny when compared to bedc who want to collect all the monies edo's are working for
Re: FG Should Intervene In BEDC by edisoncash: 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
Edo people will continue to suffer and be on the mercy of this useless people called BEDC because women and drinking beer have weaken alots of the young vibrant ones there.Benin guys should learn to take actions and you will see BEDC improvement
Re: FG Should Intervene In BEDC by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2014
I get 4 batryiiis 4 my android phone bcus of nepa blackout...

Nepa de i hel una!
Re: FG Should Intervene In BEDC by Joythah(m): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
The matter tire person o
stardragon: I get 4 batryiiis 4 my android phone bcus of nepa blackout...

Nepa de i hel una!
Re: FG Should Intervene In BEDC by Joythah(m): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
You have hit the nail on the head
edisoncash: Edo people will continue to suffer and be on the mercy of this useless people called BEDC because women and drinking beer have weaken alots of the young vibrant ones there.Benin guys should learn to take actions and you will see BEDC improvement

(1) (Reply)

Peachtree (sage 50) 2015 New Features And Changes / 5 Forex Trading Mistakes To Avoid / Seven Affordable Businesses You Can Start In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.