Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle (15008 Views)

Owerri Single Ladies And Guys,lets Meet,chat And If Possible,date And Mingle / BBM Sex Chat Group...for All Matured Babes And Guys. Drop Ur PIN / Looking To Meet Chat Buddies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Uchwilliam(m): 7:12am On Sep 19, 2014
As d saying goes,‘out of sight is out of mind‘.lets meet here all anambrarians especially those that are single.pls make it fun.
Am from anambra,schooled at unizik,lives @ aba/ph thanx.i‘m tall,handsome(not very) nice and kul,funny and like having fun.i like caring,fun loving and playful girl.anything else we can talk about it.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 19, 2014
undecided
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by chimerase2: 7:27am On Sep 19, 2014
banega: undecided
u no de hear english wen u neva brush undecided

1 Like

Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 19, 2014
chimerase2: u no de hear english wen u neva brush undecided
Swerve •
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by chimerase2: 7:42am On Sep 19, 2014
banega: Swerve •
undecided
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Uchwilliam(m): 7:47am On Sep 19, 2014
Thnx guys..pls more people needed here
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 19, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 19, 2014
Anambra guys are stingy people...
Not Romantic at all
Cannot treat a girl like a princess

Tell me why we need Anambra guys?
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by chibwike(m): 8:10am On Sep 19, 2014
proudly anambranian
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by chibwike(m): 8:11am On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle: Anambra guys are stingy people...
then u dnt know me
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 19, 2014
chibwike: then u dnt know me
I don't need to know you, atleast 99% of the guys are boring and stingy.
Smh
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle:
Smh
Lool grin, your wrong though •

1 Like

Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by valmunich(m): 8:17am On Sep 19, 2014
Anambla people, ret us chat and meet here grin
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by chibwike(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle:
Smh
am the remaining one percent
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by chibwike(m): 8:20am On Sep 19, 2014
banega: Lool grin, your wrong though •
tell her

1 Like

Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2014
banega: Lool grin, your wrong though •
Have You seen an anambrarian who ever buys gifts for his babe?

Forget it if you are the girlfriend, never expect anything from them except you are his wife.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 19, 2014
chibwike: am the remaining one percent
I doubt. You have their blood in you grin soonest you'll join them.
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 19, 2014
valmunich: Anambla people, ret us chat and meet here grin
grin grin ok ret me call my loom mate to join us grin grin
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Uchwilliam(m): 8:37am On Sep 19, 2014
softsparkyy:
Introduce yourself first @op.
I‘m from anambra dunukofia lga i schooled at unizik and i live in aba/ph.i‘m single nd searching thnx
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 19, 2014
ziggy44: grin grin ok ret me call my loom mate to join us grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na my people una dey mock so abi?
Contunu
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by valmunich(m): 8:43am On Sep 19, 2014
grin grin
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by chibwike(m): 8:45am On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle:
I doubt. You have their blood in you grin soonest you'll join them.
seems u re yoruba
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Uchwilliam(m): 8:48am On Sep 19, 2014
Lol..
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 19, 2014
chibwike: seems u re yoruba
Nah, I know my brothers well.
Igbo lady here
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na my people una dey mock so abi?
Contunu
grin baby go and plepare lice and stew for me joor,ayam Feering hungly grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by chibwike(m): 9:02am On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle:
Nah, I know my brothers well.
Igbo lady here
and u were castigating your own people
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by DonaldGenes(m): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2014
softsparkyy:
Introduce yourself first @op.
Can someone from Bornu come in?
grin
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 19, 2014
chibwike: and u were castigating your own people
Just stating the obvious, we need to make sure anambrarians change
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 19, 2014
ziggy44: grin baby go and plepare lice and stew for me joor,ayam Feering hungly grin
Hungly kwa? I plepared lice uyaa and kept some in the flidge. grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by chibwike(m): 9:10am On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle:
Just stating the obvious, we need to make sure anambrarians change
4rm being stingy?
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Uchwilliam(m): 9:11am On Sep 19, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Can someone from Bornu come in?
grin
Of course,even those outside d country are included
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 19, 2014
its Nedu;
BBM: 29f1832c
Sex: Male
Height/Body: 6ft/ avg slim/ tall
Occ: Student

Proudly Anambarian!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Meet And Greet Whatsapp Group Chat / Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes / I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.