Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle (15029 Views)

Owerri Single Ladies And Guys,lets Meet,chat And If Possible,date And Mingle / BBM Sex Chat Group...for All Matured Babes And Guys. Drop Ur PIN / Looking To Meet Chat Buddies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by lawrenceunaa: 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle:
The only Anambrarian with a swag
Caring, rich, educated, handsome,tall,God fearing,understanding,gentle, sense of humour, huge below, generous, loving, trustworthy, kind
Nnem he is all in one. grin
i can only imagine hw this ur bro might look shocked
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
softsparkyy:
So na onry your blother get all these swags ....okay adim intlested grin
Yes ooo forget valmunich ojiro okwu grin
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
lawrenceunaa: i can only imagine hw this ur bro might look shocked
One in a million
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by valmunich(m): 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle:
Yes ooo forget valmunich ojiro okwu grin
Chai! This girl don blush me aside
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by lawrenceunaa: 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle:
One in a million
pinshure or..........

You knw nah wink
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by ifoundmyperfect: 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
Representing In Proxy... cheesy
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by DonaldGenes(m): 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
softsparkyy:
You blind ni

Hmmmmmmmph!
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
softsparkyy:
Oya put the blead(bread) inside flidge (fridge) because I want to cook flied lice(fried rice).
Hahahahhahahahahh grin
lolz baby please prease come and mally me, so you will be cooking flied lice for me evelyday. I ruv it so much grin
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
softsparkyy:
You are clazy. Do I rook rike a luns girl?
omalicha it is your Ruv that is dliving me clazy grin baby prease reave ur boyflend come and mally me, I have the money,i plomise to take you Lound the world.eeh babm
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
softsparkyy:
hahahahahahaha
So you are selious you learry(really) have money. prease is it Naila(naira) or dorras (dollars)
baby it is naila grin grin I have it prenty...wirri u mally me grin
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
softsparkyy:
Nna naila kwa...iwu rocal man.grin grin
nne reave that thing grin.TGIF ret us go clubbingcrubbing, hope u know how to rocklock grin
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by valmunich(m): 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
softsparkyy:
Nna naila kwa...iwu rocal man.grin grin
Hehe grin
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
softsparkyy:
Nna you are kirring me vely vely softry
Oya lock me hard grin grin
chei!yori yori Nwa, u have jazz me with ur Ruv.Amelica must hear it grin grin
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Uchwilliam(m): 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
Please guys lets be serious with this,where are d anambra girls na.u guys should represent,thanks.
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
banega: Sharp guy, This your advert ehh, odikwa very serious •. grin grin

No dulling @ all!
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Majorify: 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
3cycle: Anambra guys are stingy people...
Not Romantic at all
Cannot treat a girl like a princess

Tell me why we need Anambra guys?

Mayb u knew or met an anambra guy who isn't romantic and I sting. Pls sweedy I beg to differ
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by realitychick: 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
i just came in,,,tot i will meet cool peeps,u guys are here making fun of my brothers,,,chei,Contunu.
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Igwe2nero(m): 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
Am 4rm Nimo,njikoka LGA,IGWE ANTHONY BY NAME,grad of UNIZIK,based in Kano,single but seriously searching,my no is 08037379904
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
3cycle:
Nah, I know my brothers well.
Igbo lady here

You really don't know
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
cne010:

You really don't know
Ok tell me
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
3cycle:
Ok tell me

The perception of being good and bad is not based on what tribe you come from. I have met guys from the dreaded Esan (I hope I spelt that well) in Edo that are good guys. I'm from Nnewi South myself and I won't want to blow my trumpet but I'm a hopeless romantic and tend to spoil my GF. I'm a good guy from anambra and I bet you there are others. My friend one said Igbo people take care of their wives.

I dated a girl she felt I was to cool and never angry she thought I was acting. I woke up to a heavy belt flogging she just wanted me to be angry and hit her. I was her 2nd bf her first kept on beating that she thought all guys hit girls when they are angry. I saw her and I was just laughing and she kept on shouting "binu binu" she is yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nasa4G(f): 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2014
I am from Nibo,Awka south LGA.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
cne010:

The perception of being good and bad is not based on what tribe you come from. I have met guys from the dreaded Esan (I hope I spelt that well) in Edo that are good guys. I'm from Nnewi South myself and I won't want to blow my trumpet but I'm a hopeless romantic and tend to spoil my GF. I'm a good guy from anambra and I bet you there are others. My friend one said Igbo people take care of their wives.

I dated a girl she felt I was to cool and never angry she thought I was acting. I woke up to a heavy belt flogging she just wanted me to be angry and hit her. I was her 2nd bf her first kept on beating that she thought all guys hit girls when they are angry. I saw her and I was just laughing and she kept on shouting "binu binu" she is yoruba.
Of course you are romantic, I don't expect you to say anything less.
This is Nairaland where all guys are cool
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
3cycle:
Of course you are romantic, I don't expect you to say anything less.
This is Nairaland where all guys are cool

You think so.
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
!
Re: Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle by Uchwilliam(m): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nasa4G: I am from Nibo,Awka south LGA.
I know nibo its close to awka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Meet And Greet Whatsapp Group Chat / Strictly For The Guys! How To Make A Girl Attracted To You - In Minutes / I'm Handsome But Have No Girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.