Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana (14153 Views)

Omg!! What Exactly Is This Heavily Endowed Girl Selling (photos) / See The Naija Heavily Endowed Girl Says She Has The Biggest Bu"tt In The Country / PHOTOS : Check Out Heavily Endowed Ex-girlfriend Of Davido And Ghana's "Kim K" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by ChubbyT(f): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2014
IAMBREEZY: what's that i don't understand what ya saying.
if you ain't giving me can you give me another day and besides are you a ghanaian
jst 4gt,u cnt hv it. M a Nigerian.
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by IAMBREEZY: 11:02am On Sep 24, 2014
ChubbyT:
jst 4gt,u cnt hv it. M a Nigerian.
i have a lot of money and mansions,just agree and i will buy it..
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by ChubbyT(f): 11:07am On Sep 24, 2014
IAMBREEZY: i have a lot of money and mansions,just agree and i will buy it..
lol.....ah dnt wnt
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by IAMBREEZY: 11:08am On Sep 24, 2014
ChubbyT:
lol.....ah dnt wnt
okay bye
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by ChubbyT(f): 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
IAMBREEZY: okay bye
bye
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by IAMBREEZY: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
ChubbyT:
bye
Do you live in Accra?
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by ChubbyT(f): 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
IAMBREEZY: Do you live in Accra?
nop
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by IAMBREEZY: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
ChubbyT:
nop
ok...when you change ya mind holler back at me. cool
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
grin
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
hmmm
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
grin
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:43am On Sep 26, 2014
cheesy
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by charlesopp(m): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2014
Lovetinz: Those are not curves.
They are called Fat.

abi oo
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by oyomii(f): 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
Unibenstudent: how does he sound?

He barely sees a girl and calls her beautiful, even if everyone says she is.
And he hates fat ehnnn. Cheiiii. U better not grow fat around Him.
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by Agrika: 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
But she fyn na
Re: PHOTOS : Meet Heavily-endowed And Madly Curved Dottylana by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride Took Her Wedding Dress To The Next Level (see Photos) / Photo: What Is Wizkid Doing To Rihanna / Meet "Larry Kent" The Cutest Man In Nigeria.(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.