Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,373 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant (4781 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year / Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by bokunrawo(m): 10:59am On Sep 19, 2014
Looking critically at d purchase of her range rover sport 2014,we can depict d way she overhype's d purchase of d car as if its a strange thing she bought ,this imature trend is not only synonymous with Linda Ikeji alone but with oda Nigerian celebs,a childish character of overhyping properties bought on social media,unlike our European and American celebs who still play d game of maturity despite some crazily expensive things they buy,for example Nick Cannon bought a $2.2 million dollar pair of shoe but still he didn't overhype d shoe ,it was people who knew d quality of d shoe dat helped him to spread d news abt d shoe,unlike our Nigerian celebrities who buys a $10,000 dollars gucci bag and start screaming,the only matured guy I see here is Seun Osewa ,dis guy can buy a range 2014 too but am very sure he won't overhype it like baby Linda Ikeji.Nigerian celebeities please grow up.PLS MODS I NEED THIS ON FRONTPAGE TO GET THE COMPLETE VIEW OF PEOPLE,THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by eluquenson(m): 11:02am On Sep 19, 2014
Food for thought, I can't fathom why our celeb are always crazy about purchase of properties
Mehn, Nigerians like show off grin

My opinion, Linda is not a reserved celeb & may be arrogant though undecided

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by tempest01(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2014
Well it's her life, flaunting it won't give or take from your life.

And not in a million years will this bullocks make front page....my take.

16 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by Nkemadim(m): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2014
Exactly, I thought Linda was mature from how she carried on her biz.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by Davidbanky(m): 11:10am On Sep 19, 2014
Hmmmm, point sha
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by lymelyte(m): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2014
Na true talk sha.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by cockycock: 11:29am On Sep 19, 2014
@O.P, Look for the meaning of "SHOW-BIZ"
Do u know the traffic she generated from posting that pics?
Do you know the increase in demand for her advert spaces in this short period?
They are all entertainers and will do anything to be in the news, good or bad.
So go hustle ur own

19 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by hugelyendowed: 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
OP u shld b ashamed of ur poor self. poverty has dealt wit u so hard dat u wory abt odas progress. go work hard and make it 1st, weda u flaunt it or nt its nobdy biz. u tink u wil make fp wit this ur already over flogged linda ikeji issue. mtchew

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by hugelyendowed: 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
LINDA IKEJI THREADS EVERYWHERE. JST BCS OF A CAR sHE BOUGHT

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by Naavah(f): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
hugelyendowed: LINDA IKEJI THREADS EVERYWHERE. JST BCS OF A CAR sHE BOUGHT
They won't let her rest. I tire o
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by ideee03(f): 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
How do you know?
bokunrawo: Looking critically at d purchase of her range rover sport 2014,we can depict d way she overhype's d purchase of d car as if its a strange thing she bought ,this imature trend is not only synonymous with Linda Ikeji alone but with oda Nigerian celebs,a childish character of overhyping properties bought on social media,unlike our European and American celebs who still play d game of maturity despite some crazily expensive things they buy,for example Nick Cannon bought a $2.2 million dollar pair of shoe but still he didn't overhype d shoe ,it was people who knew d quality of d shoe dat helped him to spread d news abt d shoe,unlike our Nigerian celebrities who buys a $10,000 dollars gucci bag and start screaming,the only matured guy I see here is Seun Osewa ,dis guy can buy a range 2014 too but am very sure he won't overhype it like baby Linda Ikeji.Nigerian celebeities please grow up.PLS MODS I NEED THIS ON FRONTPAGE TO GET THE COMPLETE VIEW OF PEOPLE,THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by chimerase2: 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
If ua topic makes fp will it generate moni to ua account automatically? undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by bokunrawo(m): 7:58am On Sep 20, 2014
hugelyendowed: OP u shld b ashamed of ur poor self. poverty has dealt wit u so hard dat u wory abt odas progress. go work hard and make it 1st, weda u flaunt it or nt its nobdy biz. u tink u wil make fp wit this ur already over flogged linda ikeji issue. mtchew
This shows dat u tink in a box,am nt poor as u may tink,pls grow up and tink lyk a man nt lyk a kid

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by aditoomuch: 10:03am On Sep 21, 2014
And why wouldn't someone flaunt a car of 24 million naira ? If it wasn't a big deal everyone would own it! Yes some people have more and they don't mention it but if she chooses to announce it which I totally don't see anything wrong with that, it's nobody's business abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by marieolae(f): 10:13am On Sep 21, 2014
Do u think its easy to make millions, talk less of one million naira. She worked soo hard to make every penny that she has earned today. So I think advertising what hard work can do, motivates people to reach for the stars. Me personally, I was very inspired by her speech that came with it,and a lot of other women too around the country were inspired. Its not easy to make it in nigeria, because we have so many obstacles in our way. There's absolutely nothing wrong in showing what God has done in your life!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by Mention(m): 10:46am On Sep 21, 2014
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by chibwike(m): 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
marieolae: Do u think its easy to make millions, talk less of one million naira. She worked soo hard to make every penny that she has earned today. So I think advertising what hard work can do, motivates people to reach for the stars. Me personally, I was very inspired by her speech that came with it,and a lot of other women too around the country were inspired. Its not easy to make it in nigeria, because we have so many obstacles in our way. There's absolutely nothing wrong in showing what God has done in your life!
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
hahahahahahahaha....
This Range-Rover done give people sleepless nights o...
Abeg, anybody e too pain, go put ya head on the engine of the car after she comes back from a longgg trip undecided

...so that his/her head(future) will be 'hot'...lol. The mileage of the car done dey read seriously, una dey disturb unasef...nsogbu dikwa

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by chibwike(m): 1:13pm On Sep 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie: hahahahahahahaha....
Abeg, anybody e too pain, go put ya head on the engine of the car after she come backs from a longgg trip undecided
Lol..u dey vex?
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
chibwike: Lol..u dey vex?
No....what I'm I even saying, Yes joor...they should free her. This issue has been over-flogged
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by chibwike(m): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
No....what I'm I even saying, Yes joor...they should free her. This issue has been over-flogged
Lol..happy sunday jare dont them
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie: hahahahahahahaha....
Abeg, anybody e too pain, go put ya head on the engine of the car after she come backs from a longgg trip undecided
Lol @ Longg trip
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
marieolae: Do u think its easy to make millions, talk less of one million naira. She worked soo hard to make every penny that she has earned today. So I think advertising what hard work can do, motivates people to reach for the stars. Me personally, I was very inspired by her speech that came with it,and a lot of other women too around the country were inspired. Its not easy to make it in nigeria, because we have so many obstacles in our way. There's absolutely nothing wrong in showing what God has done in your life!

Linda Ikeji was a corporate LovePeddler & husband snatcher before she started blogging. I've got so many issues with Linda aside from being unprofessional, overrated & fake.

1.) Linda blogged about Saint Obi's G65 AMG which cost 48Mil but according to Mercedes Benz, G65 is scheduled to be released in 2016.

2.) Linda on several occasion has been accused by many celebrities of spreading lies against them e.g RMD, Yvonne Nelson, Olamide, Kola Boof, Susan Peters e.t.c

3.) She censors all comments on her blog, posting only the favourable comments & deleting the offensive ones, which is 1 of the things that puts Nairaland above & ahead of others.

4.) I noticed that Linda supports PDP & her fellow Biafrans while always painting the north or opposition black. [Example 1. The Australian negotiator mentioned 2 names as BH sponsors but Linda only mentioned Alimodu Sheriff & shielded Iherijirika b'cos he's Igbo.

[Example 2. When FG sacked Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and Sanusi responded to the allegations, Linda deliberately refused to publish Sanusi's response on her blog which got me so infuriated & made me to write this comment below:

[@Linda - Why didn't you post the complete response of Sanusi Lamido Sanusi to FRCN concerning the allegations of his financial recklessness? I have always suspected that u're a Jonathanian hypocrite on a mission to portraying the North & South West in a bad light - You flat chested biased filthy biafran clitoris circumcised "Dan Foster" sex slave! We know your history stupid LovePeddler!]

As you would probably surmise, Linda blotted all my comments & did not post it.

Finally, I know it is only the poverty stricken assholes that are always anxious to collect 5,000Naira on Linda Ikeji's blog every month end that will bash me on this thread - Monkeyssss!

11 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
Zoharariel:

Linda Ikeji was a corporate LovePeddler & husband snatcher before she started blogging. I've got so many issues with Linda aside from being unprofessional, overrated & fake.

1.) Linda blogged about Saint Obi's G65 AMG which cost 48Mil but according to Mercedes Benz, G65 is scheduled to be released in 2016.

2.) Linda on several occasion has been accused by many celebrities of spreading lies against them e.g RMD, Yvonne Nelson, Olamide, Kola Boof, Susan Peters e.t.c

3.) She censors all comments on her blog, posting only the favourable comments & deleting the offensive ones, which is 1 of the things that puts Nairaland above & ahead of others.

4.) I noticed that Linda supports PDP & her fellow Biafrans while always painting the north or opposition black. [Example 1. The Australian negotiator mentioned 2 names as BH sponsors but Linda only mentioned Alimodu Sheriff & shielded Iherijirika b'cos he's Igbo.

[Example 2. When FG sacked Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and Sanusi responded to the allegations, Linda deliberately refused to publish Sanusi's response on her blog which got me so infuriated & made me to write this comment below:

[@Linda - Why didn't you post the complete response of Sanusi Lamido Sanusi to FRCN concerning the allegations of his financial recklessness? I have always suspected that u're a Jonathanian hypocrite on a mission to portraying the North & South West in a bad light - You flat chested biased filthy biafran clitoris circumcised "Dan Foster" sex slave! We know your history stupid LovePeddler!]

Finally, I know it is only the poverty stricken assholes that are always anxious to collect 5,000Naira on Linda Ikeji's blog every month end that will bash me on this thread - Monkeyssss!

WHY THE BITTERNESS shocked .STOP HATING ON HER SUCCESS!!!!.
IT'S HER BLOG AND SHE WILL POST WHATEVER SHE WANTS winkIF U DON'T LIKE IT GO AND CREATE UR OWN BLOG AND POST WHATEVER U WANT THERE tongue

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2014

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
Zoharariel:

Other tribes are always bitter when Igbo girls are making money while their tribe girls are doing pro.stitution.

Did Linda snatch you from your wife? Mention who she snatched her husband.

You called her a whöre? Why not show the video of her fùcking you or any of your family member.

So? Even if she lied, how does it concern you?

Stop your holier than thou hypocrisy.

Atleast, the lies didn't put money on her table and doesn't concern you.

Why taking panadol for someone else headache.

Keep deluding yourself. In your warped mind, Seun keeps insultive comment directed at him?

Well, Seun is a male and Linda is a female.

If she supports PDP and Biafra, it's none of your business.

Your yoruba brother and sisters support APC and Oduduwa empire.

Let her be. smiley

Why should she post an insult directed at her? Do you pay her money for blog maintenance etc?

Why not meet your Yoruba bloggers to help you and post it on thier own blogs?

P.S- She ain't flat chested and calling her Biafran whöre showed you're tribalist yourself.

Yes. I have quoted and bashed you.

I rarely visit her blog and ranting like a Psycho shows you are poverty stricken yourself. undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by vosquare: 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
FrancisTony:

Other tribes are always bitter when Igbo girls are making money while their tribe girls are doing pro.stitution.

You called her a whöre? Why not show the video of her fùcking you or any of your family member.

Keep deluding yourself. In your warped mind, Seun keeps insultive comment directed at him?

Let her be. smiley

Why should she post an insult directed at her? Do you pay her money for blog maintenance etc?

P.S- She ain't flat chested and calling her Biafran whöre showed you're tribalist yourself.

I rarely visit her blog and ranting like a Psycho shows you are poverty stricken yourself. undecided
2 b serious dude,u gt tym

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
FrancisTony:

Let her be. smiley

From your comments, I could deduce that this is a clearly attempted but woefully failed attempt to spark
the fire of your usual empty chest beating.

How does this translate into hating? Yes I've taken panadol for someone's headache just the way u've taken alabukun for Linda Ikeji's flu. I can surf any blog when & how I like.

A low life dog like Linda. Just dispute my claims above instead of trying to whip up tribal sentiments.

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
dhammyg:

WHY THE BITTERNESS shocked .STOP HATING ON HER SUCESS!!!!.
IT'S HER BLOG AND SHE WILL POST WHATEVER SHE WANTS winkIF U DON'T LIKE IT GO AND CREATE UR OWN BLOG AND POST WHATEVER U WANT THERE tongue

I can understand your agony afterall birds of a feather do what? Your LIB 5000Naira is surely guaranteed for this month - Orangutan!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
vosquare:
2 b serious dude,u gt tym

grin grin grin Abi O
Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
Zoharariel:

From your comments, I could deduce that this is a clearly attempted but woefully failed attempt to spark
the fire of your usual empty chest beating.

How does this translate into hating? Yes I've taken panadol for someone's headache just the way u've taken alabukun for Linda Ikeji's flu. I can surf any blog when & how I like.

A low life dog like Linda. Just dispute my claims above instead of trying to whip up tribal sentiments.

I don't chest beat. I bash both Igbo and Yoruba tribe as a whole(i.e I say the truth when I see it).

I am not even PDP or Jonathan supporter. sad

Some Nairalanders say I am not Igbo, sef. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is A Total Infant by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2014
Zoharariel:

I can understand your agony afterall birds of a feather do what? Your LIB 5000Naira is surely guaranteed for this month - Orangutan!
Poverty is a disease, you know Linda Ikeji right but the person you are hating doesn't know you, its that not stupidity?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Pictures Of Ladies Who Had Their Plastic Surgery Go Wrong / Amber Rose: She Vows To Beat Kim Kardashian Badly& Disses Khloe(Pics) / OMG! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful 37-year Old Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.