Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. (8805 Views)

Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. / Are We Underestimating Nairaland As A Means To Meet A Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Liability(m): 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
life is cruel when you get entangled in a crossroad. Crossroad that you cant find a way out.

This is my situation. I am in a dilemma right now. I could hardly believe that the guy i sincerely love in totality is now an hijacker of my sextape.

We were going well with our relationship until two weeks ago, i was having complications with my period [heavy flow].
He demanded to sleep with me, i rejected the idea because of my situation. He was mad with me. And promised to deal with me.

Just when i thought things were settled, he showed me my sextape which he secretly had transferred to his phone.

I begged him to delete it. Instead he uses it as a means to sleep with me everytime he wishes. He even threatened to post it online. With that am too scared to refuse him.

Please how do i escape this situation? What can i do to escape this torture?

Matured advice only

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Sunkyphil(m): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
let me c d sex tape first b4 i no wat to say

32 Likes

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sue d fvckn hell out of him

2 Likes

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by ericessien24: 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
try to destroy the phone and make sure he hasn't transferred it to his computer or another memory card,but if he has you too threaten to use juju on him.be serious and mean when telling him.

2 Likes

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by suregurl(f): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
@poster, why are u always in dilemma?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Liability(m): 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sunkyphil: let me c d sex tape first b4 i no wat to say
so that u can blackmail me, right?
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by yorex2011: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
The lies in this forum are becoming too much angry angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Liability(m): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
ericessien24: try to destroy the phone and make sure he hasn't transferred it to his computer or another memory card,but if he has you too threaten to use juju on him.be serious and mean when telling him.
its not as easy as you think. he is always with his phone.
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by ggrin(f): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
Liar-bility don come again o shockedshockedshocked

Who open gate for u

5 Likes

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Liability(m): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
suregurl: @poster, why are u always in delimma?
i dont understand what you mean?

1 Like

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Liability(m): 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
edozie04: Sue d fvckn hell out of him
getting a good lawyer is not easy.
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Liability(m): 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
ggrin: Liar-bility don come again o shockedshockedshocked

Who open gate for u
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
The OP is a SLÜT.

5 Likes

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by mizcalvina(f): 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
Come to Benin let me introduce u to one powerful mama she no dey charge tomuch and its works like mad, If yur so called bf no delete that sextape, he fit run_madcheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
Liability: getting a good lawyer is not easy.
lolz,my dad and sister are lawyers
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by ericessien24: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
Liability: its not as easy as you think. he is always with his phone.
he doesnt bathe,leave the phone in d house,he doesn't sleep,after the sex don't he get tired and sleep,babe I knw you just formulated the story,if its that serious Na you go put the phone for well or inside oil yourself or eat the memory card

1 Like

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by ericessien24: 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
Liability: its not as easy as you think. he is always with his phone.
and like I said ,threaten him with juju too
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Gooci(m): 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
TrollMan: The OP is a SLÜT.
haa.. slot for ikeja
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Liability(m): 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
mizcalvina: Come to Benin let me introduce u to one powerful mama she no dey charge tomuch and its works like mad, If yur so called bf no delete that sextape, he fit run_madcheesycheesycheesycheesy
have you tried her before? How was the result?

What are the your own personal testimonials from her?

Please reply
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Liability(m): 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
edozie04: lolz,my dad and sister are lawyers
i will pm you.
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by MizMyColi(f): 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
Liability.............

[size=5pt]Suffering from LieAbility, since time imoriverangry[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gooci:
haa.. slot for ikeja

No, slüt as in S L U T. You are outdated.

1 Like

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by priscaoge(f): 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Liability(m): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
MizMyColi: Liability.............

miz colleta, u dont need to insult me na.
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by djeezy(m): 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
Is it the sex tape you made with him or another guy that he transferred to his phone?
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by MizMyColi(f): 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
HiorhiorHior. cheesy
[size=5pt]No Hun.
I've just merely stated your conditionangry[/size]
Liability: miz colleta, u dont need to insult me na.

1 Like

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Gooci(m): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
TrollMan:

No, slüt as in S L U T. You are outdated.
oga o.... so slot don change their name i ddnt even kno shha undecided
they are fools undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by priscaoge(f): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
MizMyColi: Liability.............

*Falls frm d roof*cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Liability(m): 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
djeezy: Is it the sex tape you made with him or another guy that he transferred to his phone?
my very boyfriend is the one using it as a bargaining chip.
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by MizMyColi(f): 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
priscaoge:
*Falls frm d roof*cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your post got me literally cracked up.

1 Like

Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Liability(m): 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
Gooci:
oga o.... so slot don change their name i ddnt even kno shha undecided
they are fools undecided
i thought slot is where they use to sell phones and other accessories. Why did they change their names to slut?

Maybe customers are not coming again.
Re: Help! He Used My Sextape As A Means To Sleep With Me. by Liability(m): 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
MizMyColi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your post got me literally cracked up.
priscaoge and mizmycoli, make una carry una amebo go another thread na.

I need advise not gossip!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2016, Funny Pics You Can Relate To / Meet The World Ugliest Woman- Julia Pastrana / It's Working Like Juju: This Is What Is Happening [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.