Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Oau Light And Electricity Wahala - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Light And Electricity Wahala (667 Views)

Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) / 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released / OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oau Light And Electricity Wahala by lyriclekidd(m): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
For the past one week. .oau havent seen half bulb of light not to talk of full electricity. .for a school of dis pedigree its disheartning and downgrading. . .students now flock to any sign on light to charge phones and lamps. .smh i think its bad. I still stick to my word. .OAU IS OVER-HYPED
Re: Oau Light And Electricity Wahala by Gooci(m): 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
lyriclekidd: For the past one week. .oau havent seen half bulb of light not to talk of full electricity. .for a school of dis pre-degree its disheartning and downgrading. . .students now flock to any sign on light to charge phones and lamps. .smh i think its bad. I still stick to my word. .OAU IS OVER-HYPED
are yu talking about oau(pre-degree) or yu maent pedigree?

(1) (Reply)

Unizik 2014/2015 Admission Processes / Is Hand Clapping A Primitive Behaviour? / Uniben Gets New Vc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.