Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* (2337 Views)

Naijaboiy and MissWanted's love thread / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* by Okokoro(m): 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
ooh rozzay! you look very beautiful , your backside make me shake jigi-jigi everytime i view them in your profile . you are a virtue of priceless cost' i join nairaland because of you .

cry please be my heart

1 Like

Re: Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* by MizMyColi(f): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
So you open an account today and you're already in love.

OP talk true abeg undecided

I know your plan.

This one na PR stunt.

Stop hiding behind a new moniker cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* by valmunich(m): 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
Your thread is too dry mister. *yawns* Go and learn to create this kinda thread then come back. *sekem as I dust my feet to leave thread*
Re: Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* by Okokoro(m): 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
MizMyColi: So you open an account today and you're already in love.

I know your plan.

This one na PR stunt.

grin grin .. my first lady
Re: Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* by Okokoro(m): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
valmunich: Your thread is too dry mister. *yawns* Go and learn to create this kinda thread then come back. *sekem as I dust my feet to leave thread*
how can you? i pour my heart out and that all you could say.. i know your real motif , youre jealous angry
Re: Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* by Crocz(m): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
Mr "Ogogoro"...na wa for you o undecided
Re: Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* by Okokoro(m): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
Crocz: Mr "Ogogoro"...na wa for you o undecided
undecided it is chief okokoro ..

rozzay my heart ' please come and provw this people wrong sad
Re: Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* by themmydhayhor(m): 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2014

I know your plan.

This one na PR stunt.

Stop
hiding behind a new moniker cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

gringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* by themmydhayhor(m): 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2014

I know your plan.

This one na PR stunt.

Re: Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
Chef kokoroko... Na wa 4 u o
Re: Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* by ShirelleBaby: 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2014
chief dobodobo-nawa for u too;p
Re: Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* by Charles4075(m): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
This op dey on cheap weed sha, I swear.

Re: Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* by chimerase2: 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
Chai quite touching pls rozzay cum and put amu to rest grin
Re: Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
is this meant to be in the joke section..?

Ina-akpo kwa oga na express.
Re: Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* by Okokoro(m): 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
NinoBrown888: is this meant to be in the joke section..?

Ina-akpo kwa oga na express.

ia showing love a joke to you? why are you on this session ?? undecided
Re: Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
Okokoro: ia showing love a joke to you? why are you on this session ?? undecided

Todae wey u register for nairaland, body jes dey sweet u like say Tmoro no dey.
Re: Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* by Okokoro(m): 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
NinoBrown888:

Todae wey u register for nairaland, body jes dey sweet u like say Tmoro no dey.
my son' loves know no time undecided . it is free' live act like butterfly , so tender ' yet so beautiful

1 Like

Re: Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
Thank u very much dear I do appreciate ur kind gestures nd all oda nland guys who have professed dier love 4 me, u just joined nland nd I don't think u even know me, so take ur time nd pik anoda woman cos dis pu ssy f mine belongs to only one guy on dis forum nd his name is olubukato. Thanks all d same

3 Likes

Re: Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* by valmunich(m): 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
rozzay: Thank u very much dear I do appreciate ur kind gestures nd all oda nland guys who have professed dier love 4 me, u just joined nland nd I don't think u even know me, so take ur time nd pik anoda woman cos dis pu ssy f mine belongs to only one guy on dis forum nd his name is olubukato. Thanks all d same
Chai! That's too much for a newbie nau grin
Re: Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* by Okokoro(m): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
rozzay: Thank u very much dear I do appreciate ur kind gestures nd all oda nland guys who have professed dier love 4 me, u just joined nland nd I don't think u even know me, so take ur time nd pik anoda woman cos dis pu ssy f mine belongs to only one guy on dis forum nd his name is olubukato. Thanks all d same
shaking jigi jigi ... who is olubakoko? his he richer than high chief okokoro 1 of nairaland? angry can he buy you jeep? no. you see undecided

1 Like

Re: Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* by emperorchedda(m): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
Rozzay in recent times you've been one of the most popular Nairalander, even more popular than Seun. I for one just hope you are truly the person you claim to be in your various posts because if that is true you are one hell of a wild bittch who will never cease to attract male folks
Re: Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2014

****Draws Caution Tape*** THREAD CLOSED... NO TRESSPASSING.....

Re: Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* by Okokoro(m): 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:

****Draws Caution Tape*** THREAD CLOSED... NO TRESSPASSING.....
who is this dark skin boy?? are you olubakoko ? undecided do you have phd in doctor?
Re: Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* by free2ryhme: 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
You opened a post to tell someone you nvr seen before that you love her after a few hours of registrying a new account?

Both you and the girl are dumb
Re: Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* by Okokoro(m): 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
free2ryhme: You opened a post to tell someone you nvr seen before that you love her after a few hours of registrying a new account?

you sound fustrated are you jealous?? . . love know no time undecided
Re: Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hahahahahahhha,

Ajo ife n'ato amu .
Re: Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
Okokoro: who is this dark skin boy?? are you olubakoko ? undecided do you have phd in doctor?
what is dis one saying undecided ?
Re: Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
free2ryhme: You opened a post to tell someone you nvr seen before that you love her after a few hours of registrying a new account?

What has the girl done ?
Re: Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
emperorchedda: Rozzay in recent times you've been one of the most popular Nairalander, even more popular than Seun. I for one just hope you are truly the person you claim to be in your various posts because if that is true you are one hell of a wild bittch who will never cease to attract male folks
Lolz anyway am me outside nd inside dis forum I guess I was born like dat. Thanks tho
Re: Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
NinoBrown888:

What has the girl done ?
Lolz he has an uending feud with me, hates d fact dat am who I am here, so just let him be. Silence is d way to handle him
Re: Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* by free2ryhme: 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
Okokoro: you sound fustrated are you jealous?? . . love know no time undecided

Okokoro, who jealous trash?

She aint got style nor class

She is desperate and unsecure
Re: Finally Rozzay !!! I Love You ( Coming Out Of Coset) *love Thread* by Okokoro(m): 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
who like thi post ?? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Know When You Are In Love? / Don't Get Married Until You Read This! / Between Giving Her The Money And Buying The Stuff For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.