Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Pastor Kumuyistormsosun Live As Governor Aregbesola Deliver Speech There. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Kumuyistormsosun Live As Governor Aregbesola Deliver Speech There. (2718 Views)

President Buhari To Deliver Speech At Anyiam-Osigwe 2015 Lecture / Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / 2015 Election: Jonathan Will Win In Bauchi With Me As Governor — Yuguda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Kumuyistormsosun Live As Governor Aregbesola Deliver Speech There. by sparkleboy(m): 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
Its happening live in the deeper life camp halleluyah estate osogbo.
Pastor kumuyi has been introduced by the state overseer pastor John Adeniran .
The Governor of osun is introduced also and he delivers his speech after introducing his entourage and greeting all the Men of God on the altar.
The governor has dropped 3 prayer request.
1. The protection from Ebola in osun state and Nigeria.
2. Success in his next term starting soon.
3. Power like that of samsom and wisdom like that of solomon. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyistormsosun Live As Governor Aregbesola Deliver Speech There. by tempex88(m): 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
Great preacher; great governor
Re: Pastor Kumuyistormsosun Live As Governor Aregbesola Deliver Speech There. by cephaswizzy(m): 11:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
This should be on the front page
Re: Pastor Kumuyistormsosun Live As Governor Aregbesola Deliver Speech There. by PaulJohn1: 1:13am On Sep 20, 2014
OP, seems you weren't attentive enough when Aregbe was raising his prayer requests. His second prayer request was: His performance in the next four years as the governor of Osun(which begins in November) should be equivalent to a work done in twenty years.

The third prayer request was for God to give just him the strength of 20men combined, to perform as a governor till 2018. He made reference to Samson in the bible, how powerful he was and prayed to have such or half of that.

Pictures below are that of Aregbesola, His deputy; Grace Titilaoye tomori, Osun state overseer of the DEEPER CHRISTIAN LIFE MINISTRY; pastor John Abiola Adeniran and his wife, Mrs Elizabeth Adeniran. Was taken last week when the pastor visited the governor in invitation and preparation for the coming of the General overseer of the DEEPER CHRISTIAN LIFE MINISTRY, Pastor Williams Folorunsho Kumuyi.

Can't lay my hands on the shots taken at the state reception the governor gave pastor Kumuyi yesterday, to welcome him to the state, and those taken when the governor and his cabinet visited the DEEPER LIFE CAMPGROUND, Hallelujah estate, Oshogbo today. 'll do as soon as I get them.
Ogbeni left the camp around after 10pm yesterday, during the testimony time.

Re: Pastor Kumuyistormsosun Live As Governor Aregbesola Deliver Speech There. by lakpalakpa: 1:24am On Sep 20, 2014
I thought they said he was an Islamic extremist...

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Kumuyistormsosun Live As Governor Aregbesola Deliver Speech There. by PaulJohn1: 1:26am On Sep 20, 2014
Note: Pastor W.F. Kumuyi of the DCLM and Pastor E.O. Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian church of God both came from the Ijesha Yoruba subgroup in Osun, just as Ogbeni.
Re: Pastor Kumuyistormsosun Live As Governor Aregbesola Deliver Speech There. by PaulJohn1: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
Pastor Williams Folorunsho Kumuyi of the DEEPER CHRISTIAN LIFE MINISTRY and his wife, with the governor of the state of Osun; Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola.

Re: Pastor Kumuyistormsosun Live As Governor Aregbesola Deliver Speech There. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
lakpalakpa: I thought they said he was an Islamic extremist...

shocked shocked shocked
I don't like to discuss church and government in the same context
Re: Pastor Kumuyistormsosun Live As Governor Aregbesola Deliver Speech There. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
PaulJohn1: Pastor Williams Folorunsho Kumuyi of the DEEPER CHRISTIAN LIFE MINISTRY and his wife, with the governor of the state of Osun; Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola.
While Adeboye is a Politician,a flying jet Pastor, anointing political aspirant and an active member of the DISGRACEFUL CAN with some scandals here and there. Kumuyi has maintained a modest lifestyle, has never been involved in politics nor fraternize with politician and is not and has never been a member of CAN/PFN nor PDP. The difference is clear.

Note: I am not a Deeper Lifer nor a MOG fan!!!!!
Re: Pastor Kumuyistormsosun Live As Governor Aregbesola Deliver Speech There. by PaulJohn1: 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2014
barcanista: While Adeboye is a Politician,a flying jet Pastor, anointing political aspirant and an active member of the DISGRACEFUL CAN with some scandals here and there. Kumuyi has maintained a modest lifestyle, has never been involved in politics nor fraternize with politician and is not and has never been a member of CAN/PFN nor PDP. The difference is clear.

Note: I am not a Deeper Lifer nor a MOG fan!!!!!

Well...I can't judge.
You wouldn't know if Deeper life is a member of CAN or not, or any of these christain organisations, because one hardly read anything on them in the news. They've been more concerned about the spiritual wellbeing of the people, which is the proper thing the scripture commanded.
Re: Pastor Kumuyistormsosun Live As Governor Aregbesola Deliver Speech There. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
PaulJohn1:

Well...I can't judge.
You wouldn't know if Deeper life is a member of CAN or not, or any of these christain organisations, because one hardly read anything on them in the news. They've been more concerned about the spiritual wellbeing of the people, which is the proper thing the scripture commanded.
guy no drag Deeper life into CAN/PFN and others madness. The DLBC has never ever been signatories to any of these groups neither have they formed collabo.

I know this and I am 500% sure.
Re: Pastor Kumuyistormsosun Live As Governor Aregbesola Deliver Speech There. by PaulJohn1: 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
barcanista: guy no drag Deeper life into CAN/PFN and others madness. The DLBC has never ever been signatories to any of these groups neither have they formed collabo.

I know this and I am 500% sure.

You may be right.

(1) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari 100 days pledge: / Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign / In Pictures: Beautiful Children Of Emir Sanusi Lamido.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.