Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:52 PM

Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib - Dating And Meet-up Zone (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib (40754 Views)

Missmossy And Friends Crib¤¤¤ / Natasha And Friends aka Tasha's Crib / <<<<my Crib >>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dahjhi: 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
daveP:
(jots a thing or two, tell me where ure going to. This celbratn is actually true)
Yes Dave.. Was actually preparing for this when I get the demise news of one of my prominent friend which diatabilizes my system for now.. I'm just sorry for the unavailability to deliver

Sehindemi(f), kristina1(f), MrsBreezy(f), AriDsexy(f), lovelyronke20(f), MizMyColi(f), OsoDupe(f), repogirl(f), KelvinGraphics(m), hoyinkansola(f), cc150615(f), Olancelot(m), agarawu23(m), daveP(m), Elkewwty(f), dorlapoh20(f), constance500, shokky24(f), goldenone(f), Jaymima(f), Intacta(f), adepiero, BecaciaBarbie(f), labakeJ(f), Truckpusher(m), Hollyb(f), AgapeCharis(m), midasbliss(f), Neldrizzy(m), tosyne2much(m), AmazingAngel, TinyPrincess(f), jeffizy(m), priscaoge(f), herald9, naijaboiy(m), Dayjhihannon01(m), missberrypop5(f)

Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by MizMyColi(f): 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
Dahjhi:
Yes Dave.. Was actually preparing for this when I get the demise news of one of my prominent friend which diatabilizes my system for now.. I'm just sorry for the unavailability to deliver

Hallos!
What's poppin' in here!?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dahjhi: 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hallos!
What's poppin' in here!?
I'm sorry Mad'am .. Nothing later happened courtesy of the unexpected that happened(that I stated above) when I was just preparing for this o...
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by MizMyColi(f): 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
Dahjhi:
I'm sorry Mad'am .. Nothing later happened courtesy of the unexpected that happened(that I stated above) when I was just preparing for this o...

Ehyaaaahhh

Choi! Pele My Dear.
I am so sorry.

In reality, I'd barely read the content of your post, I thought I owed it a duty to almost everyone who mentioned me to reply. Mizmycoli hasn't been online for days and I had lotsa mentions, I thought yours was the usual xmas greeting. Dahji, I am so sorry about your loss. Do take heart dearie. Just take heart. Pele my dear. Things can only get better, e hear?

What are you doing now?
How do you feel at the moment?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dahjhi: 5:35am On Dec 27, 2014
MizMyColi:

Ehyaaaahhh

Choi! Pele My Dear.
I am so sorry.

In reality, I'd barely read the content of your post, I thought I owed it a duty to almost everyone who mentioned me to reply. Mizmycoli hasn't been online for days and I had lotsa mentions, I thought yours was the usual xmas greeting. Dahji, I am so sorry about your loss. Do take heart dearie. Just take heart. Pele my dear. Things can only get better, e hear?

What are you doing now?
How do you feel at the moment?
Thanks Dear, I'm practically OK now . what can we do, we can't cry more over a spilled milk., we all owe that short black man.. Thanks for your concern. cool
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by MizMyColi(f): 10:04am On Dec 27, 2014
smiley

Dahjhi:
Thanks Dear, I'm practically OK now . what can we do, we can't cry more over a spilled milk., we all owe that short black man.. Thanks for your concern. cool

It gets better.
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 14, 2015
Dahjhi?
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Dahjhi: 10:19am On Apr 14, 2015
Intacta:
Dahjhi?
. INTACTA HOW NAH? cool smiley
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 14, 2015
Dahjhi:
. INTACTA HOW NAH? cool smiley
I dey kampe
Re: Hannon's Latitude And Meddling's Crib by Chichi4you: 10:06am On Aug 02, 2021
Hello Everyone, my name is Happiness but I prefer you call me ChiChi. We can get to hookup and then be nice friends, call or text to me on my number 0903 808 9546

I’m on whatsapp too, call me first to know you better, please I need polite friends only

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

Blackberry Pin Exchange, Singles & Fun Seekers / Shalom Street / READY FOR MARRIAGE MATCHMAKING(SINGLES FOR MARRIAGE)RFM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.