Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,551 members, 7,801,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) (55680 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
I just got this audio of TB Joshua allegedly telling reporters how to frame the building collapse story after offering them N50,000.

Investigative Reporter Nicholas Ibekwe released the audio tape some minutes ago of TB Joshua telling reporters he has N50,000 each for them. He said last Sunday, he was the only journalist who turned down the TB Joshua's N50,000 bribe. That Nigerian journalists habitually collect money at press conferences and events. They call it "brown envelop" but he calls it bribe!

According to Nicholas, reporting of the building collapse in the Nigerian media has been too kind on TB Joshua so he wondered if it could be because of the cash he doles out daily to reporters.

Nicholas added that he was at the Synagogue on Sunday when Gov. Fashola visited and instead of denouncing him publicly, Fashola held a closed door meeting with TB Joshua. That where in any civilized country would a governor avoid reporters on his first visit to the site of a major disaster?

By ordering his goons to attack first responders and keeping them off the site for 51 hours, Nicholas says Prophet T.B Joshua should be charged for murder.

listen to the audio - https://audioboo.fm/boos/2496625-audio-proof

34 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by nora544: 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
I know since along time that all this rich pentecost pastors are fake.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by lirusehn(m): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
Father forgive the OP

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
lirusehn: Father forgive the OP

I'm sure you haven't listened to the audio - http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/09/omg-audio-recording-of-tb-joshua-buying.html

80 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by lirusehn(m): 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
FlirtyKaren:

I'm sure you haven't listened to the audio.
[b]
MODIFIED

it's funny how you guyz reason. Nway! Ave all my life loved TBJoshua not jut becuz he's a God sent prophet but cuz he's humble and gives like his life depends on it. (I once hated him tho)

Now like seriouly let's us be reasonable here, TB Joshua is a man just like we guyz, Нe has on him flesh which seriously мakes it a necessity for him to err.

We all knw SCOAN bin the most controversial Church ever known. So u sure shudnt expect him not to be over confused. Listened to the Audio over and over just to get where bribery came in, but like Starz i cudnt till now get it. For this I'll boldly go against it perhaps the audio i downloadd was different from the one u guyz listened to.

LETZ JUST CONSIDER IT IN YOU FOOLZ' PERSPECTIVE Even tho its glaring y'all twisting the truth here just to soil his name.

The building collapsed and those guyz came to write their LIFE as usual. We all knw Nigerians Lack what professionalism demands as they will surely add a smell to their pens just to gain attention of Readers.

OK Fine! They were badly treated, Apologies for this. But the worse set in when they salted the whole scenario by adding ' TB JOSHUA ordered his security men to treat them that way' just to down this Man of God. Even if the Security men were not working under instructions u shudnt xpect Prophet Joshua to deny he asked them to treat them that way. What manner of leader is he? At this state of confusion he decided to apologize to them,Beg for the story (the story of they bin beaten) to be covered up and give unto them what Nigerians are knwn for.

If u guyz were to be sensible i wud have asked you guyz to tell me what he wud bribe those guyz for.

A Church world-widely knwn, was he trying to tell the world the building didn't collapse? Or prolly he wud tell them to tell the world he's not the owner of the building?

A needle from The Prophet's wallet wud be made knwn let alone a whole building. I wish you guyz cud just use those things u guyz call brain and tell me what else he was trying to coverup if not how they were treated. .
And for crying out loud is TB Joshua not a Fleshy man like us that can take any measure to protect his Name/Image?

What wud u guyz say again? He claims to be a man of God? The last time i cheCked he's a man of God not a GOD. Born of a woman and all these make him imperfect.

People and their shallow brains called him a Murderer, how?? Going back thru memories, i remembered a Collapsed central hospital @ Benin, whose fault was it? The Government? Or the Drs?

And how comes Nicholas voice was neva heard sinz he claimed to be the only one who rejected the offer?
This is 21st century, what's even the prove that the audio is not a cooked up sh*t?

Nway! Bak to line.
What wud you guyz Ave done if you were to be in the dayz of David? David killed sum1 just to marry his wife and yet he was forgiven. Get this straight God is seriously not interested in your past what matters is asking for forgiveness while measures are taken not to get back into sin.

you all here ranting like some hungry pigs,crying blue murder cuz God chose him. Hiding behind fingers while what you all do in your closets are life-taking. Welcome to planet earth where you write woreva u so wish just to gain attention or side-kick ur sorrow, You all claim to be beter while in actual fact the devil itself seems to be much more preferable. Dirty Hypocrites it should be a shame on you guyz if the Prophet cud ave gone this far 'changed lives' 'changed nations' 'changed the world' positively despite bin a fake Prophet while the acclaimed Real ones ar wining on Zero.(Jesus was condemned so am less baffled) but it's a pity Common sense is seriously not common. Nway! these are hard times for him. But this am sure of 'He shall win the battle' Satan shall be put to shame'
[/b]

MY Dear prophet TB Joshua, God knows we shall keep praying for you. My Lord God Jesus shall strengthen you. We all love you. The best is yet to come

106 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
Listened to the audio and boy am I in shock shocked shocked shocked

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2014

I have not said this to anyone here before for close to my 8 years of being a member but you are a big f.ool. So with evidence in your very face you can still talk rubbish. How can Nigeria progress? This young journalist has risked his life to bring us this information and you open your dirty mouth to make it appear like he has commited a crime. Who is the criminal here? Your guess is as good as mine. USE YOUR BRAIN.

353 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by nora544: 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
aysometin:

I have not said this to anyone here before for close to my 8 years of being a member but you are a big f.ool. So with evidence in your very face you can still talk rubbish. How can Nigeria progress? This young journalist has risked his life to bring us this information and you open your dirty mouth to make it appear like he has commited a crime. Who is the criminal here? Your guess is as good as mine. USE YOUR BRAIN.

100000000000000 likes

it is time that the people see and hear the truth about what happen in the pentecost churches in nigeria.

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
That audio did not prove that TB Joshua did anything wrong. All I see is an overzealous journalist who has decided to make a big deal out of the generosity of another.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
striktlymi: That audio did not prove that TB Joshua did anything wrong. All I see is an overzealous journalist who has decided to make a big deal out of the generosity of another.

Sorry, why was he offering them money? Is he their employer?

155 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by edogho(m): 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
aysometin:

never wanted to say anything concerning this matter. i hope mi father listens to this audio. because he love d magic dude like food and water... ehen... stricklyme abi wetin them dey call u. answer the question, is he their employer? in short, what was d money for in d first place?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2014
aysometin:

Probably you do not know. Ask anyone who is involved in mainstream journalism in Nigeria and they will tell you that it is 'standard practice' for organisations to offer 'outfield journalists' some form of stipend. It can be in cash or in 'kind'.

This has nothing to do with giving bribe as the journalists are at liberty to report whatever they witnessed on the scene. The stipend is largely given because a lot of these journalists are not members of staff of these media houses. Some work freelance and the pay they get from any job is hardly adequate for them.

As a gesture of good fate, those who request their presence, most often than not offer them something as a form of gratitude. Some journalists will even tell you to your face that they will refuse to come if they are not getting anything. Note that the money given is not meant to influence their opinion on any matter.

If you actually noticed, TB Joshua offered the money upfront without asking them to report what he wants. He went as far as asking them if they have gone to the site and that he does not want to interfere with the investigation.

That does not sound to me like someone who is trying to hide something or bribe anyone.

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
striktlymi:

Probably you do not know. Ask anyone who is involved in mainstream journalism in Nigeria and they will tell you that it is 'standard practice' for organisations to offer 'outfield journalists' some form of stipend. It can be in cash or in 'kind'.

This has nothing to do with giving bribe as the journalists are at liberty to report whatever they witnessed on the scene. The stipend is largely given because a lot of these journalists are not members of staff of these media houses. Some work freelance and the pay they get from any job is hardly adequate for them.

As a gesture of good fate, those who request their presence, most often than not offer them something as a form of gratitude. Some journalists will even tell you to your face that they will refuse to come if they are not getting anything. Note that the money given is not meant to influence their opinion on any matter.

If you actually noticed, TB Joshua offered the money upfront without asking them to report what he wants. He went as far as asking them if they have gone to the site and that he does not want to interfere with the investigation.

That does not sound to me like someone who is trying to hide something or bribe anyone.

I am not a journalist, but does the laws of the profession support this? If it doesn't, then it is bribe. It is obviously offered to influence what the journalist writes. Whether it is the norm in Nigeria or not does not make it right.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
aysometin:

I am not a journalist, but does the laws of the profession support this? If it doesn't, then it is bribe. It is obviously offered to influence what the journalist writes. Whether it is the norm in Nigeria or not does not make it right.

That is not bribe!

I have on occasions offered money to policemen out of goodwill without wanting them to bend the law in my favour. I suggest you check what it really means to offer a bribe.

42 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
50000 naira for fuel. Lol.

34 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
striktlymi:

That is not bribe!

I have on occasions offered money to policemen out of goodwill without wanting them to bend the law in my favour. I suggest you check what it really means to offer a bribe.

Where you in the same position as T.B Joshua at the time you offered the money?

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
aysometin:

Where you in the same position as T.B Joshua at the time you offered the money?

Which position is TB Joshua in?

5 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
striktlymi:

Really? undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/1911681/lagos-govt-moves-against-t.b

23 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by lirusehn(m): 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2014
aysometin:

are you done ??

21 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
keep shut for once if you have no shame...did you listen to the audio?
thats as damning an evidence as you can get...why should he offer them money?
why should he seek to steer the story towards a particular narrative?

for once in your life, ask the hard questions and dont just bury your head in the sand, with meaningless phrases like curse not my annointed...no society grows defending the obvious lies.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
aysometin:

Really? undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/1911681/lagos-govt-moves-against-t.b

Lagos state Government move against him??

Is that the position??

You just gave us another reason to believe that he did not offer to bribe the journalists. If the Government are after him then he should be bribing the security operatives not the journalists. He made it very clear that he does not want to interfere with the investigation being conducted by the operatives.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
striktlymi:

That is not bribe!

you need deliverance. not from T.B Joshua but from certified doctors.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by bank2k4real(m): 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
striktlymi:

Smh......for ..comments like this..
Oga Seun...this is why we need dislike button on NL....

100000000.....dislikes

Meanwhile check my signature below for my festive season promo n gifts

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
adavize:

you need deliverance. not from T.B Joshua but from certified doctors.

More sentiments and not one evidence that he offered a bribe.

5 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
striktlymi:

Lagos state Government move against him??

Is that the position??

You just gave us another reason to believe that he did not offer to bribe the journalists. If the Government are after him then he should be bribing the security operatives not the journalists. He made it very clear that he does not want to interfere with the investigation being conducted by the operatives.

Sigh undecided

He wants the media to write positive things about him so that the views of the people (especially his customers) are not influenced by news like the link I shared with you.

It's not a bribe to you, no problem. Majority don't see it that way.

Ogbeni o ti sumi jare lipsrsealed undecided

28 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
striktlymi:

More sentiments and not one evidence that he offered a bribe.
you are the mistress of sentiments, you have bent your head backwards even with audio evidence..am sure you believe it was the mysterious airplane flying over the building that crashed it and not faulty engineering..tell us what is your stance on the collapsed building, despite investigations not yet over, which is the likely cause of the collapse...
A. mysterious plane
B. poor and negligent design
wink

22 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by lirusehn(m): 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2014
adavize:
keep shut for once if you have no shame...did you listen to the audio?
thats as damning an evidence as you can get...why should he offer them money?
why should he seek to steer the story towards a particular narrative?

for once in your life, ask the hard questions and dont just bury your head in the sand, with meaningless phrases like curse not my annointed...no society grows defending the obvious lies.
the rant of a camel frm the desert. Next plx!

Got no text for you

6 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
striktlymi:

Please go here and share your views https://www.nairaland.com/1912224/shocking-recorded-voice-tape-tb

2 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
lirusehn: the rant of a camel frm the desert. Next plx!

Got no text for you

and you are a spineless coward with no shame. am sure you have never reasoned with your brain cells all your life..
and your signature and bleached face proves it.

47 Likes

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
aysometin:

Sigh undecided

He wants the media to write positive things about him so that the views of the people (especially his customers) are not influenced by news like the link I shared with you.

It's not a bribe to you, no problem. Majority don't see it that way.

Ogbeni o ti sumi jare lipsrsealed undecided

Who wouldn't want positive things about him or her in the media??

Can you state from the audio tape the positive things he asked the journalists to report about him?

I am sure you can't because there is no evidence from the audio tape that he asked them to report something specific. The only thing he gave them was the video tape which is already public knowledge.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by tijjanioyan: 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
aysometin:

somebody should help me access his IQ

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recording Of TB Joshua Talking To Journalists (Audio) by ayusco85(m): 8:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
All this coup ur plotting against the man of God. There is God oooooo.

Me I no follow o, I don't care wats on the audio.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

TB Joshua Reveals 2016 Prophecies: "Pray For President Buhari" / Pastor Tokunbo Olorunnimbe Is Dead / Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.