Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:10 PM

How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. (137474 Views)

Learn How To Make Ankara And Leather Bags And Be Your Own Boss In Just A Week / Where Can I Get Training On How To Make Ankara Shoes And Bags? / New Trends In Fashion: Ankara And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hi Everyone, am starting dis thread again afta d NL data loss. if ure interested pls signify so dat we can start.
@ oustandingk, am here o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by kika23(f): 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
I'm in... smiley
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
pictures
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
kika23: I'm in... smiley
u welcome.

dunno y my pictures no dey upload o
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by kika23(f): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
Glamourprincezz:
u welcome.

dunno y my pictures no dey upload o
It could be the network. Maybe you'd try much later..
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
Interestd.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by outstandingjk(f): 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2014
Glamourprincezz: Hi Everyone, am starting dis thread again afta d NL data loss. if ure interested pls signify so dat we can start.
@ oustandingk, am here o

Bestest Glamourprincezz, I am constantly praying to God to give me d forgiving spirit to forgive those hackers. 200% following Boss
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by lanre4: 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
am interested.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
I'm in please.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Olumerci: 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2014
I've bin looking 4 u glamourprincez. Thank God ds tread is back and alive, Will post d pics of d purse I made during d data loss. I'm in 4 ds again
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Mzjhulz(f): 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
Been waiting 4 dis thread

Am in cheesy
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by nellywaz: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
I m interested too
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by ProminentStar: 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
following
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
Olumerci: I've bin looking 4 u glamourprincez. Thank God ds tread is back and alive, Will post d pics of d purse I made during d data loss. I'm in 4 ds again
ehyah, i had no idea people are stil interested until outstandingk contacted me. anyway we will start afresh. am looking forward to c ur purse
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
Olumerci: I've bin looking 4 u glamourprincez. Thank God ds tread is back and alive, Will post d pics of d purse I made during d data loss. I'm in 4 ds again
ehyah, i had no idea people are stil interested until outstandingk contacted me. anyway we will start afresh. am looking forward to c ur purse
outstandingjk:
Bestest Glamourprincezz, I am constantly praying to God to give me d forgiving spirit to forgive those hackers. 200% following Boss
lol, dont worry we will start over
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
lemme try uploading pictures again
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by ProminentStar: 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
following
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by yvonnie1: 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
Some nice shoes you'll like are available. Click here to see their pictures and prices. Free home delivery and you Pay on delivery
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 10:01am On Sep 23, 2014
Hi guys, am realy sorry for not posting anytin yet. dunno y pictures are not uploading. i need someone to try and upload a pix so i can know where d problem lies.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by trisha01(f): 10:58am On Sep 23, 2014
we re waiting oo undecided
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by omaimoje(f): 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
Following
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by mariposa01: 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
I dey here oo
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Galaxyroyp(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
SPECIAL NOTICE!!
I am from Samfaj Galaxy BAG Productions. At Samfaj Galaxy Bag Productions, we build bags from head to toe, you know what it means? We are not Wholesaler nor Retailer but A "Manufacturer" we do accept customers nation wide. We will ship to anywhere in Nigeria freely.
NB:d u even know dat u cn make your event superlistic? Lol. Yes: WE WILL HELP YOU TO CUSTOMIZE or build any type of Bag either for your CEREMONY/PARTY as gift or for your personal use. Here is the list of bags we can manufacture: 1.]LAUNCH BAGS, 2.]SCHOOL BAGS,
3.]SERVING BAGS,
4.]MESSANGER BAGS (men&women),
5.]SHUTTLE BAGS e.t.c. You can check the photos of our products on our official page @ facebook.com/samfajgalaxybag . You can shoot us email at Samfajgalaxybags@gmail.com Try us today, definitely a trial will convince you. For more enquiries call 08111438453. We do respect your reply, Best Regards.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Tomeseen(f): 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Ffg
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 24, 2014
[quote author=Glamourprincezz]Hi Everyone, am starting dis thread again afta d NL data loss. if ure interested pls signify so dat we can start.
CHIA!!!...I searched and searched everywhere but I couldn't get the last thread...following powerfully #smiles
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Olumerci: 10:56am On Sep 24, 2014
@ Glamourprincezz where art thou? U've kept us waiting long enough. #smiles#
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by stalicia(f): 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
i'm in
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by outstandingjk(f): 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
The bag I was able to make with Glamourprincezz's help on NL before d attack

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by firstlady4(f): 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
Am in baby wink
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
Olumerci: @ Glamourprincezz where art thou? U've kept us waiting long enough. #smiles#

lol. its not my fault dear. bt i tink av found anoda way to work for now.
let c some pictures

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
sowi i dont av modified pictures. manage dis ones abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Light Skinned, Run From Shea Butter Oooo / Want Hair Growth? Use Weed: ! / Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.