Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. (137679 Views)

Learn How To Make Ankara And Leather Bags And Be Your Own Boss In Just A Week / Where Can I Get Training On How To Make Ankara Shoes And Bags? / New Trends In Fashion: Ankara And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
onose01: Weldone Glamourprincezz for bringing dis thread back. I wasn't really following b4 d attck on NL but I love d work u do here. I'll try and get my materials to see if I can follow.
God bless u for sharing ur knowledge generously.
Tnx dear
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 7:42am On Oct 03, 2014
Now am realy pissed, nothing seems to b uploading o.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 7:44am On Oct 03, 2014

1 Share

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 7:57am On Oct 03, 2014
v

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 8:00am On Oct 03, 2014
dats a paper illustration of my talk so far, measure 15, divide into 3
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 8:06am On Oct 03, 2014
fold into 3 and shape ur flap

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 8:07am On Oct 03, 2014
now dis is a purse. pls note d way d side looks. let me try nd prepare d nxt part of d teaching. i hope someone is still following tho

1 Like

Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by onose01(f): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2014
Am following. Pls how much can it cost to buy all d materials? I really need to make something.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Galaxyroyp(m): 11:29am On Oct 03, 2014
Welldone. Am also a bag producer. Having a big company, my company do diffrent types of bags, like launch bag, messanger bag. E.t.c. U cn check my nairaland topics. Anyway i recommend the creator of d thread shez good. Tanx
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
onose01 post=/post/26827126:
Am following. Pls how much can it cost to buy all d materials? I really need to make something.
it depends on wot u want, u can use just 2k to start den if u need more u will buy. u can buy a full sheet of kari board(700 or750), lacasera bottle of gum (350), sheet of foam (250) a dozen magnetic button(200), a sheet of chip board(100) u can buy chain nd in to in pin(tokotaya).
all dis shld b within d 2k buget or a little bit ova. den wen u want to do sumtin else mayb a tote u will need to buy handle etc
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
lolobukkie post=/post/26733819:
Then the flap always tilt upward too what is d cause
the reason for d tilt is ur folding and ur shaping. for a purse like dis one dias is no reason for a tilt so try n b careful wen u fold so dat ur hand wont bend sideways cos if it does den u will av a deformed purse.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by onose01(f): 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
Glamourprincezz:
it depends on wot u want, u can use just 2k to start den if u need more u will buy. u can buy a full sheet of kari board(700 or750), lacasera bottle of gum (350), sheet of foam (250) a dozen magnetic button(200), a sheet of chip board(100) u can buy chain nd in to in pin(tokotaya).
all dis shld b within d 2k buget or a little bit ova. den wen u want to do sumtin else mayb a tote u will need to buy handle etc
Thank u very much. I'll try n get d items.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by ethereal(f): 4:26am On Oct 04, 2014
I hope I'm not too late.@glamourprincess,u doin a great job.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 10:35am On Oct 04, 2014
ethereal:
I hope I'm not too late.@glamourprincess,u doin a great job.
no ure not, we are just getting started.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 10:36am On Oct 04, 2014
barka de salah to evryone
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by darnley16(m): 10:39am On Oct 04, 2014
Mzjhulz:
Been waiting 4 dis thread

Am in cheesy
morning dear
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
Enenu1:

lol @oga...yes i sew some sha
what's up
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
it seems nobody is trying there hand on this, mayb i shld just stop already.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by bolasexy(f): 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
It seems a latecomer
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by oadewale(m): 1:14am On Oct 07, 2014
Here i am.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by desire005(f): 9:37am On Oct 07, 2014
Glamourprincezz:
it seems nobody is trying there hand on this, mayb i shld just stop already.

Pls dear,drop details abt how to contact u,I want to make enquiries about one on one training.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 10:45am On Oct 07, 2014
desire005:

Pls dear,drop details abt how to contact u,I want to make enquiries about one on one training.
wumstosh@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by jutino(f): 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
Am in sorry for late coming..
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Jezordz: 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
Am in, Please go on with it, I think am getting it...thanks
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by dammyg319(f): 9:52am On Oct 12, 2014
Glamourprincezz:
barka de salah to evryone
hi ma'am.....pls wah about the sides of the purse
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by juliesure: 8:07am On Oct 13, 2014
I like ds thread God bless u
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by lolobukkie(f): 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
Pls glamour can u explain the sides of the purse to the house. Thanx
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
Hi guyz, sorry i havent posted d concluding part of d purse, av been so busy. will try n upload it later tonite
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 9:26am On Oct 15, 2014
Generally d side of a purse should be abt 4 inches unless u want ur purse to open wide, mind u if its too wide things you put in there will fall off. so u need four inches for d side amd an extra 1" on both sides making 6" all togeda. so d fabric u will cut is 6 in width by d length of ur purse.i.e 6 by 5(from the measurement we have been using). multiply d length by 2 so dat it will serve as lining.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by cheries: 9:44am On Oct 15, 2014
Glamourprincezz:
Generally d side of a purse should be abt 4 inches unless u want ur purse to open wide, mind u if its too wide things you put in there will fall off. so u need four inches for d side amd an extra 1" on both sides making 6" all togeda. so d fabric u will cut is 6 in width by d length of ur purse.i.e 6 by 5(from the measurement we have been using). multiply d length by 2 so dat it will serve as lining.
Please ma, can u show us the sides with illustrations maybe using piece of paper cos that's my main problem. Thanks for your time and efforts.
Re: How To Make Ankara And Leather Purses, Tote Bags, Box Bags And Accessories. by Glamourprincezz: 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
pls send me a mail wumstosh@gmail.com. cnt upload pictures here

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Light Skinned, Run From Shea Butter Oooo / Want Hair Growth? Use Weed: ! / Darkening Of The Lips - Causes & Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.