Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

How To Re-start(hard-reset)a Blackberry Without Removing Battery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Re-start(hard-reset)a Blackberry Without Removing Battery (1281 Views)

How Can I Do Hard Re-start On My Curve4 Without Removing Τ̲̅ђe Ba3 / What Is A Blackberry Without BBM? / How To Charge Your Blackberry Without A Charger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Re-start(hard-reset)a Blackberry Without Removing Battery by iyke77(m): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hold The ALT key,the right shift key,and the del key silmultaneously (at the same time) for some seconds until the phone goes off.it will reboot

3 Likes

Re: How To Re-start(hard-reset)a Blackberry Without Removing Battery by WINDSOW(m): 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
That's 9ce.FTC.
MOD move tis †Φ FP ASAP
Re: How To Re-start(hard-reset)a Blackberry Without Removing Battery by Yungwhy(m): 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ahk

1 Like

Re: How To Re-start(hard-reset)a Blackberry Without Removing Battery by Zammydagreat(m): 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
Hmmm
Re: How To Re-start(hard-reset)a Blackberry Without Removing Battery by samnificent(m): 8:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
New this stuff since 2012... Still helpfull for those that don't knw..
Re: How To Re-start(hard-reset)a Blackberry Without Removing Battery by NaijaChild: 12:08am On Sep 21, 2014
Which of the button is right shift pls?

1 Like

Re: How To Re-start(hard-reset)a Blackberry Without Removing Battery by UniqueGem(m): 3:06am On Sep 21, 2014
NaijaChild: Which of the button is right shift pls?
The last button on your keypad, it has aA with sumtin like an arrow on the little 'a'. Press (alt+aA+del)

1 Like

Re: How To Re-start(hard-reset)a Blackberry Without Removing Battery by mabeni(m): 6:31am On Sep 21, 2014
Thanks,merciful,Ndateinda,obrigado. Thanks once again
Re: How To Re-start(hard-reset)a Blackberry Without Removing Battery by JbravoAdodger(m): 8:27am On Sep 21, 2014
If my phone spoils OP you'll buy new one o

2 Likes

Re: How To Re-start(hard-reset)a Blackberry Without Removing Battery by Dollarjunkie: 10:01am On Sep 21, 2014
UniqueGem: The last button on your keypad, it has aA with sumtin like an arrow on the little 'a'. Press (alt+aA+del)
Thatz not shift key. Its the Caps lock key, cuz it toggles between typing in capital letters.

1 Like

Re: How To Re-start(hard-reset)a Blackberry Without Removing Battery by UniqueGem(m): 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
Dollarjunkie:
Thatz not shift key. Its the Caps lock key, cuz it toggles between typing in capital letters.
In blackberry, it is called THE SHIFT KEY. No argument.

1 Like

Re: How To Re-start(hard-reset)a Blackberry Without Removing Battery by Dollarjunkie: 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
UniqueGem: In blackberry, it is called THE SHIFT KEY. No argument.

I use Blackberry and whoever that is calling it shift key is totally wrong!
The key that has the same function (second function) as shift key in BB is the 'alt' key.
And No! This is not an argument, am doing my job, (Lecturing).

1 Like

Re: How To Re-start(hard-reset)a Blackberry Without Removing Battery by UniqueGem(m): 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
Dollarjunkie:

I use Blackberry and whoever that is calling it shift key is totally wrong!
The key that has the same function (second function) as shift key in BB is the 'alt' key.
And No! This is not an argument, am doing my job, (Lecturing).
Letz not type grammar here, i also have been using BB for long now. Call the blackberry helpline And ask them what they call the aA key or follow them on twitter or u can google "how to restart your blackberry without pulling your battery". Bro u're calling it second function key because sumtin like that on computer keyboard is known as second function. Which is becos those who invented the computer called it second function. So why argue with blackberry when they've decided to call therez shift key. NOTE: whatever you call ur child, that is what ppl will know him as. #peace

1 Like

Re: How To Re-start(hard-reset)a Blackberry Without Removing Battery by ddjay: 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: How To Re-start(hard-reset)a Blackberry Without Removing Battery by NaijaChild: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
UniqueGem: The last button on your keypad, it has aA with sumtin like an arrow on the little 'a'. Press (alt+aA+del)

grin tanx!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MAXTHON Browser Winner Of About.com’s Best Browser Award For 3 Consecutive Years / He Doesn't Know What To Do With An Iphone 5s / See The First Ever Pepsi Android Phone, The PEPSI P1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.