Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

List Of 30 Boko Haram Commanders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of 30 Boko Haram Commanders (2578 Views)

Troops Kill 30 Boko Haram Members, Rescue Captives In Sambisa [PHOTOS] / 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post / FG Planning To Swap 30 Boko Haram Commanders, Others For Chiboks Girls CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of 30 Boko Haram Commanders by killuminati(m): 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
.________________/\_
< / '—_______——____|]
/_==0;;;;;;;;___.:/
), —.(_(__) /
// (..) ), ——"
//___//

2 Likes

Re: List Of 30 Boko Haram Commanders by Mogidi: 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
@OP
You forgot the Pope, I heard he was seen around Sambisa in June.

When you come back with the remaining list, I expect to see Bishop Oyedepo and TB Joshua. Boko haram is a Christian movement made up of Anglicans and Catholics.
Great job @OP.

7 Likes

Re: List Of 30 Boko Haram Commanders by GODDYGEE91(m): 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
Am highly disapointed with who ever posted this. Sensitive issues like this shd neva be joked with. Its simply a sign of irresponsibility on de part of de poster.

1 Like

Re: List Of 30 Boko Haram Commanders by Exjoker(m): 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
And de US nd UK isnt listed ...
Re: List Of 30 Boko Haram Commanders by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
op that No.5 is it Oritse Femi?

1 Like

Re: List Of 30 Boko Haram Commanders by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
Shekau is Igbo. His real names are Chukwuemeka Obiora. He was trained by the mossad and deployed by the papacy and is curently residing in one of the top 5 star hotels in Abuja. Originally, obiora wanted to be a nollywood actor.

Dunce yoruba muslim

3 Likes

Re: List Of 30 Boko Haram Commanders by ThankGodEdeh(m): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
If the Mods knows their work, this mad OP would have been given a ban of his life.

3 Likes

Re: List Of 30 Boko Haram Commanders by manck2: 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
if they are boko haram commander. it is because they are smarter than you..any smart person will tell you to break up nigeria.
anyone who say dont break up nigeria is not a smart person. that person is on drug.
Re: List Of 30 Boko Haram Commanders by Pk001(m): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2014
No time for Stu:pid threads.

1 Like

Re: List Of 30 Boko Haram Commanders by killuminati(m): 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
Chimax15: op that No.5 is it Oritse Femi?
grin

No, it's Dagrin... Ode!
Re: List Of 30 Boko Haram Commanders by killuminati(m): 11:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mogidi: @OP

When you come back with the remaining list, I expect to see Bishop Oyedepo and TB Joshua. Boko haram is a Christian movement made up of Anglicans and Catholics.
Great job @OP.
jesus christ is involve.
Re: List Of 30 Boko Haram Commanders by killuminati(m): 11:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
GODDYGEE91: Am highly disapointed with who ever posted this. Sensitive issues like this shd neva be joked with. Its simply a sign of irresponsibility on de part of de poster.
who are you!
Re: List Of 30 Boko Haram Commanders by ofala(m): 5:03am On Sep 22, 2014
You are on point. All Christians in Nigeria
..Did you hear that Pastor Muoka of Chosen & TB Joshua are BH treasurers?
Not even one Muslim had ever killed anyone or joined Boko Haram.
All these Shekau et all are all staunch Christians

Mogidi: @OP

Great job @OP.

1 Like

Re: List Of 30 Boko Haram Commanders by lonelydora: 5:10am On Sep 22, 2014
Thank ur stars that I am not Mod, I would have banned u for life.
Re: List Of 30 Boko Haram Commanders by boix(m): 6:41am On Sep 22, 2014
Non-sensical post
Re: List Of 30 Boko Haram Commanders by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 22, 2014
killuminati: grin

No, it's Dagrin... Ode!
why u dey vex? na only question I ask na....
Re: List Of 30 Boko Haram Commanders by basty: 7:48am On Sep 22, 2014
Patience Jonathan
Edwin Clark
Re: List Of 30 Boko Haram Commanders by naijawealthguru(m): 8:43am On Sep 22, 2014
It is amazing how people think.
The rate at which people post rubbish online surprises me.
Whoever posted this must have done so under the influence of alcohol, drug or illiteracy.
We shouldn't turn sensitive matters to child's play.
Re: List Of 30 Boko Haram Commanders by Lilimax(f): 8:47am On Sep 22, 2014
naijawealthguru: It is amazing how people think.
The rate at which people post rubbish online surprises me.
Whoever posted this must have done so under the influence of alcohol, drug or illiteracy.
We shouldn't turn sensitive matters to child's play.
Not to worry cos it's a free world.
You can as well ignore some of those foolish posts and move on smiley
Re: List Of 30 Boko Haram Commanders by chronique(m): 8:57am On Sep 22, 2014
Who are the parents of all these mo-rons you find on the internet? Honestly,some parents aren't doing their jobs/have failed to do their parenting jobs and as such,are causing Nigeria more pain.
Re: List Of 30 Boko Haram Commanders by PenSniper: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2014
GODDYGEE91: Am highly disapointed with who ever posted this. Sensitive issues like this shd neva be joked with. Its simply a sign of irresponsibility on de part of de poster.

Yes, the product of a depraved element with very low mentality.
Re: List Of 30 Boko Haram Commanders by PenSniper: 9:57am On Sep 22, 2014
RevDesmondJuju: Shekau is Igbo. His real names are Chukwuemeka Obiora. He was trained by the mossad and deployed by the papacy and is curently residing in one of the top 5 star hotels in Abuja. Originally, obiora wanted to be a nollywood actor.

Dunce yoruba muslim

And what makes you think he is both muslim and Yoruba. You are an incorrigible demented bigot that belongs to the animal kingdom of Things Fall Apart which is why your things shall keep falling apart.

(1) (Reply)

Sheikh Gumi: Jonathan Is Going Down The Drain Of Merciless History / Fashola Commissions New School Classrooms. PICS... / You Would Know Who Is Apc And Who Is Pdp On Election Day-tb Joshua Predicts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.