Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

All The Business Guru's I Need Your Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All The Business Guru's I Need Your Help (672 Views)

Three Simple Secrets That Successful Business Guru Put To Mind that Works / Internet Business Guru Reveals How To Make 250K Online Monthly Legitimately / Business Guru Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Business Guru's I Need Your Help by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2014
I want to know what biz can one do with 500k and get a sustainable income. I am located in Lagos. Pls your honest advice needed.
Re: All The Business Guru's I Need Your Help by TRADELYN: 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
We are looking for those who are already dealing in any type of feminine products. Or those who have great influence (connection) on ladies/women like in groups, clubs, unions, etc.

Right now, we are managing a brand of FEMININE INTIMATE WASH; this is needed by every lady/woman. We will give you all the supports you need to succeed. Trust me, the profit per unit is from 50% and relatively affordable by all. We need SOLE DISTRIBUTOR per state nationwide. Whoever is interested should email tradelyn@gmail.com for more details grin cheesy grin
Re: All The Business Guru's I Need Your Help by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
Tell me about ur female intimate wash
Re: All The Business Guru's I Need Your Help by bank2k4real(m): 12:32am On Sep 21, 2014
bossmini84: I want to know what biz can one do with 500k and get a sustainable income. I am located in Lagos. Pls your honest advice needed.

Ok...check my signature below for info on what I do...and you can join me...the profits are unbelievable...
Re: All The Business Guru's I Need Your Help by DonaldYusuf(m): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
bossmini84: I want to know what biz can one do with 500k and get a sustainable income. I am located in Lagos. Pls your honest advice needed.

The first thing i'd advice you do is look deep within you and try to discover yourself. Ask yourself some critical questions; find your passion and talent and see if you can build a business around it. There are lots of business ideas i can share with you but i want you to carry out this assignment of self discovery first.

1 Like

Re: All The Business Guru's I Need Your Help by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
DonaldYusuf:

The first thing i'd advice you do is look deep within you and try to discover yourself. Ask yourself some critical questions; find your passion and talent and see if you can build a business around it. There are lots of business ideas i can share with you but i want you to carry out this assignment of self discovery first.

Men my the capital can't carry my passion pls help me with ideas

(1) (Reply)

A Used Nikon D3100 For Sale With Lens 18mm-55mm And Tamron Lens 18mm-200mm / Any Business With 200K / Mexican Products ideas needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.