Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Share Your Worst Dating Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Worst Dating Experience (34004 Views)

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / My Online Dating Experience. / Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Worst Dating Experience by argon500: 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
I dated a guy a few years ago, at first he appeared funny, charming and friendly. He kept that charade on for awhile until we decided we'd move to his family's house and live together. As soon as that happened, his controlling psychotic self came out. I wasn't allowed to have any friends or even go back home to see my family/friends. I actually had to sneak away while he was still at work to do that. I was naive and just put up with it.... One night we went out drinking to the bar and we got into a fight so bad he was screaming at me, so bad that some other guys in the bar got security to kick him out. I decided I was still going to stay and try enjoy the rest of the night. In any case I get home and all of my belongings are on the lawn and it's raining... I try to go in and start bringing in my things and he starts throwing me around outside. I start running and he actually gets in his car and TRIES TO HIT ME WITH IT! Complete psycho... I dated that?!?!

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
Just incase
#modified#

Op where exactly did u guys met at first e b like na near yabaleft abi?? tongue

**modified again**
WHAAAAT I can't belive I made it FTC after 40 days of fasting chai dancing skelewu sekem etigi and kalala e.t all.
my appreciation goes to God d all mighty,Seun d president of dis great nation ,my best pal exjoker for introducing me to Nairaland and finally my parent for always encouraging me to keep on commenting I would mke it one day God bless u all

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by argon500: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
snowprince07: Just incase
#modified#

Op where exactly did u guys met at first e b like na near yabaleft abi?? tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Clone2020(m): 6:33am On Sep 21, 2014
She farted so loud that other customers at the restaurant started complaining... So embarrassing

15 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by stanisbaratheon: 6:33am On Sep 21, 2014
'eeemmmm
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Jarchi(m): 6:33am On Sep 21, 2014
The moment she told me ama main chick,wtf I shud do and tell u dat not me,Bleep your side chick and for your lie
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Samiceman: 6:33am On Sep 21, 2014
Never really had a girlfriend.... So me just a commenter!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by omo2sexy(f): 6:34am On Sep 21, 2014
embarassedMtch kiss

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Blaqsmith(m): 6:35am On Sep 21, 2014
Its personal.
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by ayusco85(m): 6:36am On Sep 21, 2014
argon500: I dated a guy a few years ago, at first he appeared funny, charming and friendly. He kept that charade on for awhile until we decided we'd move to his family's house and live together. As soon as that happened, his controlling psychotic self came out. I wasn't allowed to have any friends or even go back home to see my family/friends. I actually had to sneak away while he was still at work to do that. I was naive and just put up with it.... One night we went out drinking to the bar and we got into a fight so bad he was screaming at me, so bad that some other guys in the bar got security to kick him out. I decided I was still going to stay and try enjoy the rest of the night. In any case I get home and all of my belongings are on the lawn and it's raining... I try to go in and start bringing in my things and he starts throwing me around outside. I start running and he actually gets in his car and TRIES TO HIT ME WITH IT! Complete psycho... I dated that?!?!

Well I once dated a girl that can lie eh...... Her lies can wake a deaad man that have been dead for over 1week.

She always used to tell me she was having a "Girls night out" at her female friends house. When I call to confirm behold I hear her friends voices...... Little did I know her supposed girls night out was actually a night out with a MAN in his house.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by sonofyisa(m): 6:36am On Sep 21, 2014
No b smal experience!!! If i start I no fit finish am sef cheesy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Luvdmx(m): 6:37am On Sep 21, 2014
wink wink

73 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by hzamani(m): 6:37am On Sep 21, 2014
Na season film oo
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by MrTeymee(m): 6:37am On Sep 21, 2014
None so far.........
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Astuteleader(m): 6:37am On Sep 21, 2014
I started running and he actually gets in his car n tries to hit me with it! Nollywood!

19 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 21, 2014
undecided That one na for your pocket! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by tobounty(m): 6:39am On Sep 21, 2014
Wetin come be our own?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by ChiSun27(m): 6:39am On Sep 21, 2014
All these children first time love experience.

Guess you have grown up now? @ OP
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Dygeasy(m): 6:39am On Sep 21, 2014
Jarchi: The moment she told me ama main chick,wtf I shud do and tell u dat not me,Bleep your side chick and for your lie
Nwanne, bia. Are you speaking English or Mathematics? lipsrsealed

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by hzamani(m): 6:39am On Sep 21, 2014
Dygeasy: ..
stanisbaratheon: 'eeemmmm
kingzjay: OK
kurajordan: K
Samiceman: Y
omo2sexy: embarassedMtch kiss
Skykid1208: .
Luvdmx: wink wink

on a Sunday morning... chaii

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by ChiSun27(m): 6:42am On Sep 21, 2014
Blaqsmith: Its personal.

You seems to be forggetting one thing my friend....

That you are on a faceless forum.

So spit it out.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 21, 2014
Ok ooh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Eddygourdo(m): 6:43am On Sep 21, 2014
argon500: I dated a guy a few years ago, at first he appeared funny, charming and friendly. He kept that charade on for awhile until we decided we'd move to his family's house and live together. As soon as that happened, his controlling psychotic self came out. I wasn't allowed to have any friends or even go back home to see my family/friends. I actually had to sneak away while he was still at work to do that. I was naive and just put up with it.... One night we went out drinking to the bar and we got into a fight so bad he was screaming at me, so bad that some other guys in the bar got security to kick him out. I decided I was still going to stay and try enjoy the rest of the night. In any case I get home and all of my belongings are on the lawn and it's raining... I try to go in and start bringing in my things and he starts throwing me around outside. I start running and he actually gets in his car and TRIES TO HIT ME WITH IT! Complete psycho... I dated that?!?!
typical. I love the way women always play their life stories using the I was a victim button. Oh wat a devil of a man. Op hope u happy

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by SuPeRq(f): 6:45am On Sep 21, 2014
Ma own was actually funny . We are said 2 be dating buh he always calld once per 2weekz for 45secs en hanged up. D most funniest part was dt b4 I accepted 4 ds dumbass he nearly die . Was claiming JeGede untop SUG president dah he was

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 21, 2014
wait...
Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:45am On Sep 21, 2014
ah ain't had none yet. I make sure I move on before it turns sour
MY VERY FIRST POST ON FRONT PAGE. GOD IS TRULY GREAT. THIS IS A SURE SIGN THAT MY DEGREE EXAMS STARTING STARTING TOMORROW ARE GONNA BE WONDERFUL

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 21, 2014
I dated a clown who only cared about his job, his car, his boss and his car. Yes, I deliberately mentioned car twice.

43 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? / I Feel Led On And I Don't Know What To Do / Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.