Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,399 members, 7,781,152 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:52 AM

Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' (4476 Views)

Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims / Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat / Muslims: Are We Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2014
backtosender: i always feel sorry for people like you that stock in-between igbo and yoruba i wonder how you feel when you hang with igbos and knowing well that u are half/half....

My both parents are Yoruba from Osun State.

I have Igbos as friends and colleagues at work.

I am aware genuine love doesn't exist between us, so I just do my thing in my own way not trying to please any baggar.

I make sure I do the right thing, I always meet up with the deadline whenever I'm given an assignment.

I know we shall never love ourselves till we go our separate ways.

I know they call me names behind my back cos I'm Yoruba.

So, I paddle my canoe and try never to please a baggar.

How do you please someone who will never trust you.

No thanks to Uncivil War.

I have learnt a lot here on nl.

Having known their mindset, I shall never be caught unaware.

Life Is Good.

Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by backtosender: 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
Konmight:

I am aware genuine love doesn't exist between us, so I just do my thing in my own way not trying to please any baggar.

I make sure I do the right thing, I always meet up with the deadline whenever I'm given an assignment.

Life Is Good.

Cheers.
I don't think igbos carry any grouches on yorubas try not to take NL serious it will affect your thinking, i can tell you do.As i can attest from your comment..

2 Likes

Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
Konmight:

this makes my blood coil
Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

this makes my blood coil

You are supposed to be a Reverend!

Cheers.
Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by donphilopus: 12:42am On Sep 21, 2014
eggheaders:

true talk. with the saTAN basstard everywhere.

Lol.
Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 21, 2014
RevDesmondJuju: Waiting for el Rufai to lose one of his children again
Pray what you wish him doesn't happen to you or any of your family, Lots of children of anger.
Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by tit(f): 4:23am On Sep 21, 2014
Moslims can plan
But Allahu is the master planner!

2 Likes

Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by kheart(m): 5:48am On Sep 21, 2014
op 1000 gbosa for u. CAN has alot of explanations to do.
Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 21, 2014
Moslems are "innocent" indeed!

If we are to take a look at the crimes the Moslems have committed against us in Nigeria and to take action against them, they wont have the mouth to rant.

So, BOKO Haram is a chrisrian agenda?

Shekua is a christian. Right?

Even, Uthman Dan Fodio was a Chritian too.

This is a wake call to all Christians in Nigeria! If Moslems with all their violence and spilling of our blood are spoiling for "war", then it is a very big wak up call !

We need to ask Moslems some questions on violence and tolerance in Nigeria.

Enough of their intimidations! It is time they have their country and we have ours!

Now is the time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by Mogidi: 6:51am On Sep 21, 2014
We Muslims of Nigeria have to unite in order to fight the war that is being waged on us by our open enemy. We have been under persecution for long and at the same time we are tagged as terrorists.

These people mean business, any Christian who down play this is burying his head in the sand. There are wars in over 20 countries at present by Muslims against other faiths.

2 Likes

Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by pendusky(m): 6:59am On Sep 21, 2014
Asoozy:

I thought the elections was to be held in May!
which may? the election day is Valentine day Feb 14
Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by fr3do(m): 7:41am On Sep 21, 2014
Konmight:

Life Is Good.

Cheers.

Typical Yoruba man mentality
He doesn't even trust them and suspects they call him names but he is still friends with them.
He is also calling them baggar, the deceptive chipmunk even went as far as saying he doesn't want to be caught unawares as if they are all scheming against him.

4 Likes

Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 21, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:
First he was like...

then he was like...

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Cjq1Hq2UnrM/U9dSiG9d1YI/AAAAAAABCug/FMJs7lS5d3Y/s1600/Capture.PNG[/img]

looooooooooooooooool

The sort of animals on the gej train . . . .
Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by cococandy(f): 8:23am On Sep 21, 2014
We have been under persecution for long

This bit is very hilarious.
Dudes be persecuting the whole world since time immemorial.
Now they are the victims? undecided

1 Like

Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by sarutobie(m): 8:46am On Sep 21, 2014
the countless pogroms and and ethno-religious massacres that has happened in the north before independence and even upto recent years were caused by who?? the churches burnt in the north when a Danish comic artist in faraway Europe mocked Muhammed was caused by who? what about the one that happened because of the Miss World event that was scheduled to hold here in Nigeria?? southerners have been massacred since amalgamation of the two protectorates but they called it "riots", when we know it was ethnic/religious motivated. .do they think we were all born yesterday? or do they think all nigerians are forgetful?

2 Likes

Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by dabikenji: 9:40am On Sep 21, 2014
Yeah right. It was a good read. But that is all its going to be...
Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by ofala(m): 9:41am On Sep 21, 2014
Grand Summary!
basisop: I'll only take them serious when they tell us the church Shekau attends. All of a sudden they have forgotten that they are their own greatest enemy.

1 Like

Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 21, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:
First he was like...

then he was like...

[img]http://3.bp..com/-Cjq1Hq2UnrM/U9dSiG9d1YI/AAAAAAABCug/FMJs7lS5d3Y/s1600/Capture.PNG[/img]

looooooooooooooooool

I can't believe you mock someone because he lost his child? Do you know if you are gonna live till tomorrow? Or even sleep tonight? That is so distasteful and I'm sorely disappointed in you.
Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by Igwe2nero(m): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
when 2 elephants battle,d grass suffers.my pple,dis war is jst btw some powerful oligarchs bt d innocent nigerians bear d brunt.may God save His pple.
Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by Toosure70: 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
moderator, remove dis thrash
Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
noblezone: Moslems are "innocent" indeed!

If we are to take a look at the crimes the Moslems have committed against us in Nigeria and to take action against them, they wont have the mouth to rant.

So, BOKO Haram is a chrisrian agenda?

Shekua is a christian. Right?

Even, Uthman Dan Fodio was a Chritian too.

This is a wake call to all Christians in Nigeria! If Moslems with all their violence and spilling of our blood are spoiling for "war", then it is a very big wak up call !

We need to ask Moslems some questions on violence and tolerance in Nigeria.

Enough of their intimidations! It is time they have their country and we have ours!

Now is the time.

Christians really need to wake up cos this people are really serious about annihilating us
Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by richeso: 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
This is why i hate APC Kids. if not for anything. look at how serious this thread is about.
a downfall of a country, yet dem dey talk about election and pdp apc crap.

I dont think they are normal at all.
they can even sell their life for peanuts i swear.
Re: Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' by ayinba1(f): 12:12am On Sep 22, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:
First he was like...

then he was like...

looooooooooooooooool

What kind of a person thinks that it is funny when someone loses his child?? wow!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Not Feel Helpless! / Less Than 60 Days To Ramadan. Sisters, Have You Paid Your Missed Fast? / Aisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.