Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

What Really Is The Role Of A Boyfriend/girlfriend ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Really Is The Role Of A Boyfriend/girlfriend ? (1273 Views)

What Is The Role Of A Nigerian Boyfriend? / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Really Is The Role Of A Boyfriend/girlfriend ? by okotv(m): 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
I have been seeing those words since and my curiosity has made me ask....what really are their roles
Re: What Really Is The Role Of A Boyfriend/girlfriend ? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
To be in a relationship
Re: What Really Is The Role Of A Boyfriend/girlfriend ? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
......brb....
Re: What Really Is The Role Of A Boyfriend/girlfriend ? by okotv(m): 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
Neldrizzy: Incase
when did you turn female
Re: What Really Is The Role Of A Boyfriend/girlfriend ? by spanzed(m): 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
Neldrizzy: Incase
incase it makes FP abi.. undecided
Re: What Really Is The Role Of A Boyfriend/girlfriend ? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
To Kiss, Hug, Build, Love, and Care for her boyfriend's Pocket and Heart.
Re: What Really Is The Role Of A Boyfriend/girlfriend ? by spanzed(m): 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2014
Neldrizzy: yes naa grin grin grin
see hin teeth..FP ko BP ni grin
Re: What Really Is The Role Of A Boyfriend/girlfriend ? by priscaoge(f): 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
To love and to Cherishgrin
Re: What Really Is The Role Of A Boyfriend/girlfriend ? by djeezy(m): 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
To love, to support, to advice, to make love etc.....
Re: What Really Is The Role Of A Boyfriend/girlfriend ? by AfricanApple(f): 2:26am On Sep 21, 2014
to be a backbone to him each other.
Re: What Really Is The Role Of A Boyfriend/girlfriend ? by cooljoe(m): 7:15am On Sep 21, 2014
djeezy: To love, to support, to advice, to make love etc.....
what about to "chop" and spend money
Re: What Really Is The Role Of A Boyfriend/girlfriend ? by djeezy(m): 7:31am On Sep 21, 2014
cooljoe: what about to "chop" and spend money
Haha. true. I've been lucky, the girls I date are always rich. They dont ask me for money.
Re: What Really Is The Role Of A Boyfriend/girlfriend ? by lawrenceunaa: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2014
to spend money & showoff the endowed chic you are parading with
Re: What Really Is The Role Of A Boyfriend/girlfriend ? by cooljoe(m): 7:49am On Sep 21, 2014
djeezy: Haha. true. I've been lucky, the girls I date are always rich. They dont ask me for money.
guess dey'v bin d one picking u out. D rich gals lyk "trophy" boifrnds
Re: What Really Is The Role Of A Boyfriend/girlfriend ? by Sammyblaq(m): 7:53am On Sep 21, 2014
i will say the roles are natural once one is real.
Re: What Really Is The Role Of A Boyfriend/girlfriend ? by hannesy(f): 7:57am On Sep 21, 2014
Waiting 4 reasonable answer seriously
Re: What Really Is The Role Of A Boyfriend/girlfriend ? by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 21, 2014
hannesy: Waiting 4 reasonable answer seriously
Same here. Kinda wondering what relationships are sometimes about. Especially a lady's role.
Re: What Really Is The Role Of A Boyfriend/girlfriend ? by valmunich(m): 8:16am On Sep 21, 2014
Lots of reasons, OP, go get a good girl first, I assure you, you'll be the one telling us the reasons grin
Re: What Really Is The Role Of A Boyfriend/girlfriend ? by djeezy(m): 8:22am On Sep 21, 2014
cooljoe: guess dey'v bin d one picking u out. D rich gals lyk "trophy" boifrnds
I pick em too. Just that I always have that confidence that I will get them in the end and I usually do. Happy sunday bro.
Re: What Really Is The Role Of A Boyfriend/girlfriend ? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
valmunich: Lots of reasons, OP, go get a good girl first, I assure you, you'll be the one telling us the reasons grin
Please give us examples since you have found this good girl. What roles has she played?
Re: What Really Is The Role Of A Boyfriend/girlfriend ? by okotv(m): 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
valmunich: Lots of reasons, OP, go get a good girl first, I assure you, you'll be the one telling us the reasons grin
am too young for that oga
Re: What Really Is The Role Of A Boyfriend/girlfriend ? by valmunich(m): 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
okotv: am too young for that oga
So why create this topic if you're still underage
Re: What Really Is The Role Of A Boyfriend/girlfriend ? by okotv(m): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
valmunich:
So why create this topic if you're still underage
curiosity bro

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help, What Should I Do? / Why Is Keeping Virginity Centered Only Around The Females ?? / Top 10 Reasons Why A Guy Should Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.