Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Afterlife Experience- Kkk Teen Reveals That Jesus Is Black - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Afterlife Experience- Kkk Teen Reveals That Jesus Is Black (2667 Views)

Shocking: 7 Year Old Girl Reveals That Adeboye,t.bjoshua, Oyedepo,oritsejafor,ol / The Koran Reveals That Jesus Is God... / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afterlife Experience- Kkk Teen Reveals That Jesus Is Black by bucho(m): 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
ALABAMA – A young white Christian boy who briefly died on a surgeon’s operating table during a liver transplant this past weekend says he met Jesus Christ and he was Black.

Billy Landers, the son of a well-known KKK member in Mobile, Alabama, who was suffering from liver failure was technically dead for 10 minutes before being resuscitated. During that time the 13-year-old claims he visited the afterlife.

“It was all Blacks,” he told WKRG news after the ordeal. “There were a few white people, but they were just entertaining the black people, like playing basketball. There were lots of black angels watching them play basketball.” Landers said. “Jesus was also Black. “Jesus wasn’t white like Daddy says he is.”

“I asked my father ‘Why is Jesus a black?’ He couldn’t answer. I’d been taught that God and Jesus hated black people That God cursed them by turning their skin black. That they were ‘mud people.’”

Billy’s father said his son’s experience has not made him question white supremacy and an Anglo-Saxon Jesus.

“It’s kinda disturbing to me that he came back with stories of Blacks in Heaven,” he told reporters, “but clearly my son is suffering from some sort of schizophrenia or something. There’s no way Jesus is a Black I’m going to have my boy put on antipsychotics medications.” SOURCE: http://huzlers.com/racist-kkk-christian-teen-dies-10-minutes-comes-back-life-says-jesus-black/
Re: Afterlife Experience- Kkk Teen Reveals That Jesus Is Black by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
WTF! man. So why is the Blackman always the oppressed and the target of THE MAN
Re: Afterlife Experience- Kkk Teen Reveals That Jesus Is Black by bucho(m): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
voltron: WTF! man. So why is the Blackman always the oppressed and the target of THE MAN

JESUS was oppressed too and targeted(though he failed) by THE MAN also
Re: Afterlife Experience- Kkk Teen Reveals That Jesus Is Black by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
bucho: ALABAMA – A young white Christian boy who briefly died on a surgeon’s operating table during a liver transplant this past weekend says he met Jesus Christ and he was Black.

Billy Landers, the son of a well-known KKK member in Mobile, Alabama, who was suffering from liver failure was technically dead for 10 minutes before being resuscitated. During that time the 13-year-old claims he visited the afterlife.

“It was all Blacks,” he told WKRG news after the ordeal. “There were a few white people, but they were just entertaining the black people, like playing basketball. There were lots of black angels watching them play basketball.” Landers said. “Jesus was also Black. “Jesus wasn’t white like Daddy says he is.”

“I asked my father ‘Why is Jesus a black?’ He couldn’t answer. I’d been taught that God and Jesus hated black people That God cursed them by turning their skin black. That they were ‘mud people.’”

Billy’s father said his son’s experience has not made him question white supremacy and an Anglo-Saxon Jesus.

“It’s kinda disturbing to me that he came back with stories of Blacks in Heaven,” he told reporters, “but clearly my son is suffering from some sort of schizophrenia or something. There’s no way Jesus is a Black I’m going to have my boy put on antipsychotics medications.” SOURCE: http://huzlers.com/racist-kkk-christian-teen-dies-10-minutes-comes-back-life-says-jesus-black/

Re: Afterlife Experience- Kkk Teen Reveals That Jesus Is Black by benosky(m): 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
and who say jesus white before. Abi who get d real pic for house?
Re: Afterlife Experience- Kkk Teen Reveals That Jesus Is Black by lepasharon(f): 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
This is satire right?
Re: Afterlife Experience- Kkk Teen Reveals That Jesus Is Black by bucho(m): 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
lepasharon: This is satire right?

D source says otherwise. Check
Re: Afterlife Experience- Kkk Teen Reveals That Jesus Is Black by sebali: 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2014
Jesus is neither black or white.

This had this xperience for d reasons below
1. to correct d wrobg impression his father has fed him abt blacks thus given him d chance to see everyone as important( dats d few whites he saw were entertaining d blacks) shun racism
2. its a msg to his father to change his part.
Re: Afterlife Experience- Kkk Teen Reveals That Jesus Is Black by Chickenstew: 11:44pm On Sep 20, 2014
lepasharon: This is satire right?
Correct.
Re: Afterlife Experience- Kkk Teen Reveals That Jesus Is Black by mstik(f): 1:47am On Sep 21, 2014
Does the color of Jesus' skin really matter?
A lot of deception in the world today..

(1) (Reply)

Which Comes First, Christmas Or New Year / A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends / A Group For Former Nigerian Jw And Awakened Jws (jehovah's Witnesses)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.