Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,798,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! (38959 Views)

Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. / Many Pastors & Christians Will Be Left Behind On Rapture Day! / Top Nigerian Pastors Seen In Hell, & Others That Might Miss The Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by greggng: 12:42am On Sep 22, 2014
Some of you who claimed to be preachers re confusionist. A certain man was a robber and he was to die on the cross along side Jesus. This robber was against what his friend said to jesus and because of his repentance jesus took him to heaven. Jesus never ask him to return all that he has stolen or replace all the life he took during the course of robbing people. For instance must 419 guys I know end u wasting all that they made through 419 so were would the get money to pay back to their victims.?if I have to accept all that u ve said then I will ask everyone on earth to kiss heaven good bye cos no one qualifies to be there. If human be a creation of God can look at moral and legal aspect of a case before passing judgement how much more God that created us. Don't make things difficult for people to make heaven
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by Dolemite(f): 1:31am On Sep 22, 2014
Rapture, lol...No Jesus is coming back, relax it's all a fairytale designed to keep you in fear. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by Niyinficient(m): 1:57am On Sep 22, 2014
I totally agree wit most of d points...biko watching cartoons and GUS will lead one to hell as well? Bt there is no nudity of oyl langusges in GUS na........watching my adventure films too na sin? I don't agrree wit dis o! In as much as d film, cartoon or does t lead someone to sin..............den it is no since...cos going by dis, den coming to nairaland can lead to hell as well!
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by pinkishgal(f): 2:38am On Sep 22, 2014
Ooh Lord my God..!!! Let your mercy speak for me on the last day.
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by 19naia(m): 3:00am On Sep 22, 2014
We are misleading ourselves about it... It has come and passed us all by.. We have already been left behind... Global climate change with floods and fires and earthquakes and asterod impacts and much more will slowly decay this world into what we have worked so hard to turn it into in our blind toils..
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by drnoel: 4:20am On Sep 22, 2014
rexzqcom:

Shame on you and the people foolish enough to buy yours products. Merchants of FEARS.
Shey, this one don poss 4 pant. Na wah ooh, all this fear fear small children. Ok of a sorry, no fear again.
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by epoxide(m): 5:56am On Sep 22, 2014
drnoel:
How can u test what u are already living in. No be hell una dey for nigeria already? With all this boko haram saga and bomb blasting everywhere. I mean after living in nigeria, hell will be piece of cake.

naija z nothing compared to hell ...
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by epoxide(m): 5:57am On Sep 22, 2014
pinkishgal: Ooh Lord my God..!!! Let your mercy speak for me on the last day.

u bad oo... only u ? wat of us ?
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by epoxide(m): 6:03am On Sep 22, 2014
mzchinny: yes na. You still have hope? Haha
my dear, going to heaven has nothing todo with hope o...I was wanna try my Best to live away from sin but as a human, i m weak. we sin sometimes without even knowing...I'll not even read this kinda things again because it makes me think alot , think rubbish
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by epoxide(m): 6:05am On Sep 22, 2014
LORDI: MAY God forgive mer my sins,so that I will make heaven

that's not how to do it... go to a priest or pastor
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by ChibuikeStanley7(m): 6:06am On Sep 22, 2014
My dear all the things u said are true. That is the reason why the bible said that we should be careful when we say that we have stand so that u will not fall.
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by sistar007(m): 7:04am On Sep 22, 2014
Do not be decisive son of men for whatever a man soweth that he shall reap
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by Callfubu(m): 7:12am On Sep 22, 2014
OnyeEgo1: God i can't believe christians still think like dis... It is obvious op, u don't read ur bible... By the way are u trying to say eternity is by works?... Go and read ur bible

2cor 5:17-22

lack of knowledge is one of the problems in the body of christ becos d believer av often time been told half truth and are so lazy and gullible to read there bible...

A believer? Goto hell? Haba! Then if it is so mr OP u are the next to goto hell cos u must av broken one of dose rules YOU av set for urself and not d believers the bible describe as free from all Laws...

One of dose reasons i dislike religion section in NL
there is nothing wrong in what OP posted. These are mistakes common with Christians, and Christians are gullible to think after they are repented, nothing else matters
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by Horlufemi(m): 7:35am On Sep 22, 2014
No such thing as rapture. Read your bible. And salvation is not by works. Is by a personal relationship with God.
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by Adwexky(m): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2014
Boland: @ Op, I believe that even if some1 had been a sinner all his life and he repented in his last minute of life, he can be saved.
Bro. OP has said it all. Time can't be tamed, many people has conceived your type of view but Time never permit, because they die unexpectedly.
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by tswagg007(m): 7:41am On Sep 22, 2014
dinggle: After the rapture we shall know who is deceiving who. If na pastor Chris, Ayo Oritsejafor or T.B Joshua deceive us abi na we deceive them.
For those who don't know the rapture is a trip to planet mars! and tickets are on sale...I am not interested in leaving Africa for an unknown location when una go come, una go come tell me wetin una see!....
No be this same rapture wen una dey fight for na him pastor take dey bribe journalist?
No be this same rapture pastor use him jet carry $9.3million go South Africa? which rapture pass make person enter jet with $9.3 million?
*Foolish people e don tail. White man introduce Christianity, Nigerian man further am go where white man no think say e fit reach.
*Same bible wen say ' touch not my anointed' forget to add 'deceive not my people'.

lmao,bad guyyy..chop knuckle
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by Kabiyesy: 8:04am On Sep 22, 2014
Thanks. This is d Truth. God's standard is not man's. Ps119:89, 105. Grace is not liberty to sin. Rom 6:1-2. But thank God for the Holy Spirit our helper, teacher and everything. If you allow Him, you will overcome all d sin enumerated above.
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by himike247(m): 8:18am On Sep 22, 2014
May God help us. This is a clarion call for a deep soul-searching self examination. You have better believe what the writer has put up. IT IS GOD SENT MESSAGE.
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 22, 2014
Nice one OP. This is so on point!
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by Eaugusta(f): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2014
Christ has paid 4 it all
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by Tunagee(m): 9:10am On Sep 22, 2014
Danosophe: How Do You Know? Who Made You Judge Over Another? Are You Born-Again; As Recommended By God In His Word-The Bible (Rom. 10:9-10)?

You better give your life to christ and stop all these stipid interrogations.
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by efficiencie(m): 9:14am On Sep 22, 2014
For Christians and not atheists!

I am a believer but I believe the 'Rapture' the way it is taught in mainstream pentecostal churches is erroneous.

My proof is in the words of Jesus himself.

Matthew 24:29-30

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

This means that all believers will go through the tribulation and while some would make alive some others won't.

My proof by the words of Jesus himself.

Matthew 24:30

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Another proof:

Revelation 6:9-11

And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Christians will be persecuted, hunted and slaughtered. This how the bride of Christ, the Church, would be purged and purified.

Proof:

Revelation 7:14

And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Christians note there's no rapture before the tribulation, we all will go through the test by fire and those who shall stand for Christ till their gruesome death will make up the church of Christ waiting for the sign of the coming of Christ!

...I'm not a saint, the message applies to me too...

1 Like

Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by Tunagee(m): 9:15am On Sep 22, 2014
""Also worldly dress (wearing tops, blouses that show the trace of your bosoms as a woman or that reveals your back, tight, transparent or shot dress) Many Christian women are tapped by Satan with worldly dress unknowingly but they will know after the rapture. Those who have died have gotten to know already but too late"".

God bless you for the comment above. Our useless ladies, single and married, are now in the habit of wearing revealing dresses all in the name of fashion and money. You shall all face God in heaven for distracting men and even the so called stupid and uncalled pastors who fall victim to seductions.
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by pinkishgal(f): 9:29am On Sep 22, 2014
epoxide:

u bad oo... only u ? wat of us ?
on your own (OYO)
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by Tarteenah: 9:33am On Sep 22, 2014
Sijioke: Op, OMG.. Gulder ultimate search,project fame, african and american idol.. Why are people doing like this. Haba.. These are shows that are specially developed to look out for people with outstanding talents, to assist and sponsor them.. God is not a cruel God.. He cant say because people are helping you to realise your talent then he would punish you or take you to hell.. What matter most in all these shows is that .. Are u actually using this talents for God or for money? Yes, those people would Give you money just to support you.. But they can't tell you not to use it for God.. Please change that view that those shows are ungodly.. THANKS.
. My exact tot! Why r people so myopic! So reality shows z from Satan? SMH!
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 22, 2014
stevolinkon40: I dont joke with rapture...

See you! You dont joke with rapture? Na bcus u don come in contact with this thread naw.
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by 2ndking: 9:54am On Sep 22, 2014
Only God can deliver his elects.
People do say christianity is the thing of the heart, but "by their fruits, we shall know them".
God is not a partial God, heaven is holy, and the people that shall go in there must be holy.
Being a church member does not warrant you heaven, but "GOD BE WITH US TILL WE GET THERE"
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by epoxide(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2014
pinkishgal: on your own (OYO)

carry as many as u can to heaven... anyways, God no selfish
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by Busieman(m): 10:08am On Sep 22, 2014
Why is it that 'christians' claim of who will make heaven is denominational? Is holy spirit the teacher of the WORD or intuition?
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by iyke77(m): 11:03am On Sep 22, 2014
Nice write up and bitter truth to those who feel that it all ends here.u didn't include holiness without which no eyes will see d Lord.
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by Christiannwoke(m): 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
"THIS POST IS THE VOICE OF DIVINE MERCY WARNING ALL OF HUMANITY"... who has ears? let him hear.
Re: Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! by Ayodeji4real1: 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
I wish god will 4give me.. I did all sort of sin .. I even have sex wif anyone I wish even my sista

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 / Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got / Bishop Obinim Sacks All His Pastors After Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.