Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men (5939 Views)

Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex / Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life / Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
Thank God I'm Ugandan! grin tongue

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by edwife(f): 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
alutacontinua: Thank God I'm Ugandan! grin tongue

Thief grin grin
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
edwife:

Thief grin grin

you wanno confirm? tongue
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by EfemenaXY: 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
Chillisauce:

Na scrotum Nigerian men dey win award. no one competes with them. One even confessed about his 85lb scrotum.

grin big scrotum with small and medium kini.

Roflmao!!

You're referring to that old pervert you saw at the village stream washing his blockos in full view of playing children, abi? cheesy
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by edwife(f): 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
alutacontinua:

you wanno confirm? tongue

yes yes yes tongue tongue
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Roflmao!!

You're referring to that old pervert you saw at the village stream washing his blockos in full view of playing children, abi? cheesy

That was the one I saw na. Then tonychristophar confessed having 85lb one here. meanwhile the middle finger thing can be wrong. You wouldn't want to be caught up with the wrong measurement . Make dem no call ambulance for someone.

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by edwife(f): 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
I beg make i go sleep before certain people spoil me from here. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by EfemenaXY: 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2014
Chillisauce:

That was the one I saw na. Then tonychristophar confessed having 85lb one here. meanwhile the middle finger thing can be wrong. You wouldn't want to be caught up with the wrong measurement . Make dem no call ambulance for someone.

Haha!

You don't say?? cheesy

But seriously, of what use is such a pendulum between the legs? Weight lifting? Endurance testing?? Lol!

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Haha!

You don't say?? cheesy

But seriously, of what use is such a pendulum between the legs? Weight lifting? Endurance testing?? Lol!

It's for stamina. Center of gravity. In fact I don't know, still waiting for answers.
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
edwife: I beg make i go sleep before certain people spoil me from here. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool

Joining you soon. Make I finish with this Alibaba news. The guy don hammer. He who has money should buy the stocks now .
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
Efe abegi come,
Which one be middle finger theory? cheesy

The one I heard b4 was that a guy with big yansh get mkpuru aki as third leg.

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by EfemenaXY: 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
edwife: I beg make i go sleep before certain people spoil me from here. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool

Mtcheew.

I'm seriously rocking some 70's music - Beegees...Staying Alive.

Come 'n join me babes. cheesy

(Oh, and they're super fit too) kiss
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Haha!

You don't say?? cheesy

Kai Efe! cheesy
Tiny christopher met and dined with d wrong people cheesy
See finishing! cheesy
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
moca: Efe abegi come,

If you see the ones with flat yanshhh, run oh. Their kini na amadioha. Aka odu. grin all the yansh fat go hide for dia

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by EfemenaXY: 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
moca: Efe abegi come,

Nooo... Not all men have a "grab-able" Ikebe na cheesy
moca:
Kai Efe! cheesy
Tiny christopher met and dined with d wrong people cheesy
See finishing! cheesy

Lol! Na Chilli talk am, not me o! I yam innocent...
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by edwife(f): 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
;
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
Chillisauce:

Joining you soon. Make I finish with this Alibaba news. The guy don hammer. He who has money should buy the stocks now .
I'm yet to start stock trading even after begging naijababe to coach me.

When I start coordinating well(cos right now,I'm so outta wack),I will pursue it with zeal.
But, I won't buy alibaba if I were u.
Give him few yrs and he will crash.
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by edwife(f): 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Mtcheew.

I'm seriously rocking some 70's music - Beegees...Staying Alive.

Come 'n join me babes. cheesy

(Oh, and they're super fit too) kiss

Chillisauce:

See as they are looking for a partner in crime. cheesy

Efe i have an early morning tomorrow dear,school is back for moi embarassed embarassed.

chilli which one is alibaba again,and btw guys have you both watch the movies i recommended? undecided
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2014
[quote author=edwife][/quote]

Alibaba is online trade centre. Biggest in the world right now.

As per the movie, I tried watching one, nice but I slept off. Will continue part two later smiley
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
moca:
I'm yet to start stock trading even after begging naijababe to coach me.

When I start coordinating well(cos right now,I'm so outta wack),I will pursue it with zeal.
But, I won't buy alibaba if I were u.
Give him few yrs and he will crash.

These type of buy is for some months na. But they are strong sha
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by EfemenaXY: 10:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
Chillisauce:
If you see the ones with flat yanshhh, run oh. Their kini na amadioha. Aka odu. grin all the yansh fat go hide for dia

Even Chinko??

Nah, that can't be right. I know this is generalising, but generally speaking, bums can be classified into 3 broad categories:

~ Concave / outward protruding Ikebe - your average African brother

~ Straight Mirror / a.k.a flat, pressed, Ikebe - your average European

~ Convex / inwardly shrunken - Chinko, average Asian...

So, how can someone in category 3 sport a huge mkpulu?? cheesy

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2014
Yep, they r strong now.
I agree with u.
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by edwife(f): 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
Chillisauce:

Alibaba is online trade centre. Biggest in the world right now.

As per the movie, I tried watching one, nice but I slept off. Will continue part two later smiley

Ok,thanks for the info will be following.I need to put my hands on some businesses but not easy with my schedule. embarassed

But this sounds like a good idea. smiley
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
Chillisauce:
*faints!*

U r right. I heard this too. Those people wey go dey chop all d things wey dey this world yet they don't add.
Heard everything goes down there.
Chei!

*in efe's voice,"ayam innocent o"

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by edwife(f): 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Even Chinko??

Nah, that can't be right. I know this is generalising, but generally speaking, bums can be classified into 3 broad categories:

Kai shocked ,i said it.I am officially spoiled! lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by EfemenaXY: 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
edwife:

See as they are looking for a partner in crime. cheesy

Efe i have an early morning tomorrow dear,school is back for moi embarassed embarassed.

chilli which one is alibaba again,and btw guys have you both watch the movies i recommended? undecided

School? Oh! sad sad

No, not had the time to watch them yet, but I definitely will - later...

@ partner in crime...but you're one of us na cheesy
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by cococandy(f): 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
cheesy grin
Oh dear.
I think I've had enough naughtiness for one day.
Let me go sleep.
EfemenaXY:

Even Chinko??

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
Efe, forget chinco first.

These set of guys are always hungry,yet so skinny. Even when they marry, u will think d wife don't give them food.
U won't know that everything dey deposit for ukwu. cheesy

Abegi I don sleep.
Tomorrow is one hectic day for me.
I had fun cheesy
Its been long I stayed online this long.
Sweet dream everybody kiss
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by EfemenaXY: 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
edwife:
Kai shocked ,i said it.I am officially spoiled! lipsrsealed cheesy

cococandy: cheesy grin
Oh dear.
I think I've had enough naughtiness for one day.
Let me go sleep.

cheesy cheesy

Lol! You ladies aren't serious!! cheesy grin

Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by edwife(f): 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
EfemenaXY:

School? Oh! sad sad

No, not had the time to watch them yet, but I definitely will - later...

@ partner in crime...but you're one of us na cheesy

Yes dear,you forgot that i am a student grin can't wait to graduate though..... smiley
Re: Ugandan Govt pleads for larger condom size for their men by EfemenaXY: 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
moca: Efe, forget chinco first.

These set of guys are always hungry,yet so skinny. Even when they marry, u will think d wife don't give them food.
U won't know that everything dey deposit for ukwu. cheesy

I find that hard to believe.

Besides, don't you just find it irritating if your "man" is smaller than you? I'll throw him over my shoulder o! I mean, the mental picture of an ant jacking off on an elephant comes to mind jare.

My man must be able to pin me down....

(Phew! Too much info..) tongue

Top Ten Sandals Design Gift For Your Spouse / See This Viral Photo Of This Old Woman Breast Feeding His Grown Up Son / Planning A Bachelor's Eve Party.