Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:24 AM

Mutual Funds - Investment (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mutual Funds (945647 Views)

Top 10 Mutual Fund Managers In Nigeria / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience / Best Nigerian Mutual Funds To Invest In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutual Funds by Chukzyfcb(m): 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
austine4real:
tnx i'v done that nw wht nxt?
Ermm its to follow up the matter. Right now as I'm talking to you, its been like a week now I registered for MMF and I'v not gotten any message welcoming me to FBN money market....but I'm still following the matter sha through series of emails. I'll advice you do likewise too.
Re: Mutual Funds by austine4real(m): 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

Ermm its to follow up the matter. Right now as I'm talking to you, its been like a week now I registered for MMF and I'v not gotten any message welcoming me to FBN money market....but I'm still following the matter sha through series of emails. I'll advice you do likewise too.
tnx jah bless
Re: Mutual Funds by carpenter(m): 3:18pm On May 17, 2016
This place has gone dry o! Kilode?
Re: Mutual Funds by ernie4life(m): 11:11am On May 18, 2016
MPC meeting is next week, inflation is now at 13.7%
I see an upward review is rates which will translate to increase in yield across all boarders of all mutual funds
Re: Mutual Funds by yak(m): 4:03pm On May 18, 2016
I doubt if deres any change that can reflect d current economic reality
Re: Mutual Funds by carpenter(m): 4:33pm On May 18, 2016
hmmmmmm...
Re: Mutual Funds by stainchris(m): 7:39am On May 19, 2016
Please,i need the e-mail address of VGIF.i want to get more information from them.At what rate are they operating pls?
Re: Mutual Funds by carpenter(m): 10:24am On May 19, 2016
stainchris:
Please,i need the e-mail address of VGIF.i want to get more information from them.At what rate are they operating pls?

maybe someone will post an email addy for you later. in the meantime use http://www.investment-one.com/index.php/contact-us/enquiry for your queries.

cheers
Re: Mutual Funds by segebobo: 2:25pm On May 22, 2016
stainchris:

Customer Care <CustomerCare@investment-one.com>
Re: Mutual Funds by stainchris(m): 5:15pm On May 22, 2016
segebobo:

Customer Care <CustomerCare@investment-one.com>
thanks bros,i appreciate.
Re: Mutual Funds by Chukzyfcb(m): 12:42am On May 24, 2016
ernie4life:
MPC meeting is next week, inflation is now at 13.7%
I see an upward review is rates which will translate to increase in yield across all boarders of all mutual funds
Despite the rising rates of t.bills, the monthly yield of fbn money market hasn't been leaping forward as expected. I believe this is why investors pull out massively to seek better options between march & april as you would see in the reduction of the fundsize (pic below).... Anywayz we'll see how the MPC conclusion plays out. CoZ a high interest rate may dampen the growth of the economy because of its high lending rate to manufcturers

Re: Mutual Funds by yak(m): 7:21pm On May 24, 2016
after the MPC meeting, deres nothing to look out for. they retained the status quo
Re: Mutual Funds by chukwuwike2ny(m): 2:08pm On May 25, 2016
Re: Mutual Funds by carpenter(m): 7:00am On May 27, 2016
If you want people to invest in the real economy, you have to continue to make some investment returns as lean as possible. We cannot eat our cake and have it...the rates will probably continue like this till things pick and who knows, they might even go further down.
Re: Mutual Funds by taiwoliu(m): 7:51am On May 27, 2016
carpenter:
If you want people to invest in the real economy, you have to continue to make some investment returns as lean as possible. We cannot eat our cake and have it...the rates will probably continue like this till things pick and who knows, they might even go further down.
I agree with you my oga, but my concern is; if the real sector investments increase (increased entrepreneurs) without equivalent export expansion and ease of doing such, we will still go back to square 1.

good morning
Re: Mutual Funds by carpenter(m): 8:49am On May 27, 2016
taiwoliu:
I agree with you my oga, but my concern is; if the real sector investments increase (increased entrepreneurs) without equivalent export expansion and ease of doing such, we will still go back to square 1.

good morning

ha! I am not an economist o! However, I think exporting should not be our primary focus...we should focus on being more self sustaining. What we suffer for most times is balance of trade, I will be more in support on reducing imports as an economic policy to attain self sustenance first, then increase exports to become the badass African brother we should be.

I give an analogy on Personal Finance...yes as an individual, I want to increase my earnings but no matter how much of that I do , if there is no balance...I will always live paycheck to paycheck. But if I reduce my spending first, I create a culture of being frugal then any increase in earnings will have the magical effect. in the end, it is all about balance.

3 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by yak(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2016
carpenter:

ha! I am not an economist o! However, I think exporting should not be our primary focus...we should focus on being more self sustaining. What we suffer for most times is balance of trade, I will be more in support on reducing imports as an economic policy to attain self sustenance first, then increase exports to become the badass African brother we should be.

I give an analogy on Personal Finance...yes as an individual, I want to increase my earnings but no matter how much of that I do , if there is no balance...I will always live paycheck to paycheck. But if I reduce my spending first, I create a culture of being frugal then any increase in earnings will have the magical effect. in the end, it is all about balance.

You nailed it bro. instead of focusing on exporting, why cant we work on producing 60%+ of what we consume. by doing just that, the economy will be steady and foreign exchange earned even if from only oil will make sense. our population as the 7th largest in the world should be put to use. one dont even need to be an economist to decipher this

4 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 29, 2016
yak:

You nailed it bro. instead of focusing on exporting, why cant we work on producing 60%+ of what we consume. by doing just that, the economy will be steady and foreign exchange earned even if from only oil will make sense. our population as the 7th largest in the world should be put to use. one dont even need to be an economist to decipher this
all analysis correct be that as it may most local manufacturers lack lobbyist to push for favourable policy while the MNC (multi national corp) bourgeoisies have majority of the law makers on their pay role, reason why we have tax holiday wrongly given to already Made firm even there was a report that Jonathan led FG approve import waivers to the tone of 4b while small time entrepreneur suffer the weight of the negative changes in Forex. #Mytake
Re: Mutual Funds by Chukzyfcb(m): 11:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
The online customer service of fbn mutual fund eh. It can be so tiring....for an account to be funded it'll take abou 3wks.
For confirmation, that all process has been completed another 2-3wks.
Now to get Online login details, e don dey enter 3wks. I just tire for the very slow response.
I wonder how it'll be when I decide to withdraw some funds, it could take 1month.
Is this problem peculiar to just me or is there anyone too experiencing such with fbn mmf customer care.
Re: Mutual Funds by ukay2: 10:06am On Jun 02, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
The online customer service of fbn mutual fund eh. It can be so tiring....for an account to be funded it'll take abou 3wks.
For confirmation, that all process has been completed another 2-3wks.
Now to get Online login details, e don dey enter 3wks. I just tire for the very slow response.
I wonder how it'll be when I decide to withdraw some funds, it could take 1month.
Is this problem peculiar to just me or is there anyone too experiencing such with fbn mmf customer care.

Use STANBIC IBTC MMF .
Both account funding and Withdrawal of funds via online is less than 12hours.
Am using it.
Re: Mutual Funds by GidiPrince: 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
hello house,

Please can anyone here shed more light on Stanbic Imaan Mutual fund?

Please i need some more details. anybody here can pm me or reply.

Thanks.
Re: Mutual Funds by Chukzyfcb(m): 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
ukay2:

Use STANBIC IBTC MMF . Both account funding and Withdrawal of funds via online is less than 12hours. Am using it.
Hmmm, thnks. I'll consider stanbic mmf when I close that of fbn.
Re: Mutual Funds by yak(m): 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
av u ever entered a first bank branch to ask abt mutual fund? the last time I did ask a customer care person in the banking hall, I looked stupid

3 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Teechawa: 1:25am On Jun 06, 2016
yak:
av u ever entered a first bank branch to ask abt mutual fund? the last time I did ask a customer care person in the banking hall, I looked stupid
Honestly, the customer care chaps seem not to be in the know. I had a similar experience some years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Mutual Funds by Naijainvestor: 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
GidiPrince:
hello house,

Thanks.

Go to mutual funds Nigeria dot com
Re: Mutual Funds by carpenter(m): 6:38am On Jun 07, 2016
GidiPrince:
hello house,

Thanks.

I am not familiar with the product but it seems Islamic...which means they would invest like other mutual funds do but stay away from assets that are haram in Islam.

***modified***

You can check http://www.stanbicibtcassetmanagement.com/?page_id=72
Re: Mutual Funds by Moses247(m): 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
Belike Fbn Mutual Fund Don De Increase oo. 8.02percent today. www.fbnquest.com/asset-management/fund-prices
Re: Mutual Funds by chukwuwike2ny(m): 10:19am On Jun 25, 2016
Check this out, you'll be happy you did!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/3186629/come-lets-make-some-good
Re: Mutual Funds by Ikazuagbe(m): 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
Kindly enlighten the house on Stanbic IBTC ETF 30

1 Like

Re: Mutual Funds by Naijainvestor: 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ikazuagbe:
Kindly enlighten the house on Stanbic IBTC ETF 30

What do you want to know, visit mutual funds Nigeria dot com for information on all Nigerian mutual funds

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (318) (Reply)

MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread / Treasury Bills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.