Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl (3052 Views)

What Is The Appropriate Age To Register A Child In School? / Breast Feeding In The Presence Of Strangers, Is It Appropriate? / Is It Appropriate To Integrate Sexual Educ Into Informal Education For Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl by omoreporter: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2014

Nollywood actress Chacha Eke’s baby girl, Kamara Faani turned one today and her mother took her to the studio with full makeup.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Y0HokSyolmQ/VBxYQ7AA08I/AAAAAAAA_2k/ICMIazLszeY/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

Do you think we should blame the excited first time mom or the studio owner for putting full make up on Kamara? what about the old woman wigs?

Source: http://www.omogist.com/appropriate-see-nollywood-actress-1-yr-old-baby-girl-photos/
Re: Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl by Mathewa(m): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2014
NEXT....
Re: Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl by acmev2(m): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2014
Lol! Lovely kid.
Re: Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
Good looking baby!
Re: Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
Absolutely inappropriate and unnecessary.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl by EfemenaXY: 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
Awww...the beauty of having girls cheesy

Hope the make up used is child friendly though. That aside...Pretty Baby! smiley smiley
Re: Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl by edwife(f): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
Razz,let kids be kids undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl by ChideraFavour(m): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2014
Take it or u leave it she is stil her baby "kilonkomi"

4 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl by AfricanApple(f): 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
what sweet lovely cute baby. me likey
Re: Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl by bebe2(f): 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
Why wud anyone make their babies up?

Babies look better without all this make up business.

They have flawless skin, bright eyes and a cute smile, why cover all dat up with paint?

Its so unecessary undecided

Cute baby all the same.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl by laplace12(m): 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
carefreewannabe: Absolutely inappropriate and unnecessary.

She is simply having fun with her Baby, she won't take her out dressed in that manner.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl by laplace12(m): 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
bebe2: Why wud anyone make their babies up?

Babies look better without all this make up business.

They have flawless skin, bright eyes and a cute smile, why cover all dat up with paint?

Its so unecessary undecided

Cute baby all the same.

What happened to your sense of humour?
Mum is having fun with her Baby and you are catching feelings

5 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
laplace12:

She is simply having fun with her Baby, she won't take her out dressed in that manner.

How do you know? The photos are already public, aren't they?

The photos remind me of some crazy American moms who send their kids with loads of make up to beauty contests.

Besides, why would you teach your daughter at this age that she needs make up?

Like someone said, babies don't need it. They are cute the way they are. This is what mothers should teach their daughters; that they are beautiful without make up.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl by bebe2(f): 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
laplace12:

What happened to your sense of humour?
Mum is having fun with her Baby and you are catching feelings

Okkkk, I have a sense of humour. Here it goes grin grin grin grin grin

See?

But I stand by my point?

What if that baby break out in rashes after all those chemicals?

E no matta d girl is cute kiss just like my small madam.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl by laplace12(m): 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:

How do you know? The photos are already public, aren't they?

The photos remind me of some crazy American moms who send their kids with loads of make up to beauty contests.

Besides, why would you teach your daughter at this age that she needs make up?

Like someone said, babies don't need it. They are cute the way they are. This is what mothers should teach their daughters; that they are beautiful without make up.

Seems you are trying to criminalise the use of make-up or what?

Schools do have cultural days were kids are dressed in such manner just for the fun. Are you a better child trainer than those school proprietors that allow it, and even have it published on the media?

I think we should start saving our headache for things that matter.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
laplace12:

Seems you are trying to criminalise the use of make-up or what?

No, I am not I just think it is unnecessary and inappropriate and besides not good for the skin.

Schools do have cultural days were kids are dressed in such manner just for the fun. Are you a better child trainer than those school proprietors that allow it, and even have it published on the media?

Totally different thing.

I think we should start saving our headache for things that matter.

It gives me headache that all of us females were, in one way or another, taught that we need make up at all. wink

2 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl by laplace12(m): 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
bebe2:

Okkkk, I have a sense of humour. Here it goes grin grin grin grin grin

See?

But I stand by my point?

What if that baby break out in rashes after all those chemicals?

E no matta d girl is cute kiss just like my small madam.

If she gets rashes then the problem is with the make-up not the act itself. Good make-ups are supposed to be skin-friendly.

I see your sense of humour,

I gat mine too

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl by laplace12(m): 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:

No, I am not I just think it is unnecessary and inappropriate and besides not good for the skin.

Totally different thing.

It gives me headache that all of us females were, in one way or another, taught that we need make up at all. wink

Lol @ your last sentence.

Everybody is not beautiful enough, some still need make-up to upgrade. Be considerate to the unfortunate sisters ma dear, show some love smiley
Re: Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
laplace12:

Lol @ your last sentence.

Everybody is not beautiful enough, some still need make-up to upgrade. Be considerate to the unfortunate sisters ma dear, show some love smiley

cheesy cheesy

Ok, what about "unfortunate men" then? They also need make-up. wink wink
Re: Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl by laplace12(m): 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:

cheesy cheesy

Ok, what about "unfortunate men" then? They also need make-up. wink wink
Yeah.

'unfortunate' men truly need make-up, but a different type.

..they all need some financial make-up wink

Who dates a broke ugly guy? sad

3 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
laplace12:
Yeah.

'unfortunate' men truly need make-up, but a different type.

..they all need some financial make-up wink

Who dates a broke ugly guy? sad

"Love don't cost" a thing and money can't buy anyone love. wink
Re: Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl by thandii1: 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
Cute baby..the make up is totally unnecessary for a year old baby but The mum seems to be having fun with her bundle of joy. I would not encourage such, but hey, different strokes smiley
Re: Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl by laplace12(m): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:

"Love don't cost" a thing and money can't buy anyone love. wink

Nice talk ma sister smiley

wish its the truth.

We keep hearing that, yet broke guys ain't getting no woman. Add ugly to your brokenness and your own don finish.
Re: Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
laplace12:

Nice talk ma sister, wish its the truth.

Me, too.

We keep hearing that, yet broke guys ain't getting no woman. Add ugly to your brokenness and your own don finish.

I am not denying it. I am just saying that if a woman can't love you poor, she won't love you rich. It's your money she loves then.

I am just wondering why guys don't mind for being loved for what they have and not what they are.

I can't imagine buying myself a husband. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl by laplace12(m): 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Me, too.

I am not denying it. I am just saying that if a woman can't love you poor, she won't love you rich. It's your money she loves then.

I am just wondering why guys don't mind for being loved for what they have and not what they are.

I can't imagine buying myself a husband. undecided

lol@ buying yourself a husband.

you see,Money and beauty influences our decision more than we think.

I have always thought character is all that matters to me when it comes to women, but I have studied myself and realised looks truly matter to me. I am not in for very pretty girls but I just realised I have a pass mark below which I might not be able to pay attention to the lady let alone notice her good characters.

I think it applies to women too. You may not be the greedy type, but there is a level a guy will be on the financial ladder that your natural instinct won't consider him for a relationship.
Re: Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
laplace12:

lol@ buying yourself a husband.

you see,Money and beauty influences our decision more than we think.

I have always thought character is all that matters to me when it comes to women, but I have studied myself and realised looks truly matter to me. I am not in for very pretty girls but I just realised I have a pass mark below which I might not be able to pay attention to the lady let alone notice her good characters.

I think it applies to women too. You may not be the greedy type, but there is a level a guy will be on the financial ladder that your natural instinct won't consider him for a relationship.

I also have a pass mark when it comes to looks.

I ain't gonna give my babies bad genes. tongue
Re: Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl by laplace12(m): 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I also have a pass mark when it comes to looks.

I ain't gonna give my babies bad genes. tongue

grin grin lol.

Ladies pass mark on looks is never too high when compared with other factors.

..I can beat yours any time tongue
Re: Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
laplace12:

grin grin lol.

Ladies pass mark on looks is never too high when compared with other factors.

..I can beat yours any time tongue

Well, in a setting where a lady and a man are not poor but both financially comfortable, is is all about compatibility.

I used have a good looking, financially comfortable boyfriend who liked how I look but something else was still missing. We weren't compatible.
Re: Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl by bennyrazz: 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
attention seeking twåt
Re: Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl by laplace12(m): 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Well, in a setting where a lady and a man are not poor but both financially comfortable, is is all about compatibility.

I used have a good looking, financially comfortable boyfriend who liked how I look but something else was still missing. We weren't compatible.

yeah.

Compatibility is vital, reason I talked about OTHER FACTORS.
I was chatting with a friend yesterday about what went wrong in his relationship, he replied 'everything was becoming boring'.
This is a 2 months relationship and its already boring. I noticed there must have been some compatibility problems.
Re: Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
laplace12:

yeah.

Compatibility is vital, reason I talked about OTHER FACTORS.
I was chatting with a friend yesterday about what went wrong in his relationship, he replied 'everything was becoming boring'.
This is a 2 months relationship and its already boring. I noticed there must have been some compatibility problems.

Exactly, there are many beautiful women out there and there are many men who would be able "to financially take care of" a lady BUT we are compatible with very few people. wink
Re: Is It Appropriate? See What Nollywood Actress Is Doing To Her 1-yr-old Baby Girl by Vikky014(f): 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mum is havn fun wt her baby.next!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Make Love To Your Wife In Her Father's House? / His Wife Attempted To Remove A Meat From His Food / See What Perverts Are Now Selling As Kiddies' Toy (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.