Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,471 members, 7,801,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer (32414 Views)

Alert: Spirits Of Sodom & Gomorrah Have Been Poured Out. Rapture Is Imminent. / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer by suavetony(m): 10:33am On Jul 22, 2015
NIGERIALOLoCOM:

Talking about God's freewill and programming with respect to man's decisions, who is responsible for where, or rather, which religion one is born into?
God gives children through the mystery of procreation...not religion...religion is just a form of worship to God
Your parents are like gods...you were born because your parents carried out God's injunction that says..."increase and multiply". Your parents determines your religion why God did His part by blessing the "lovemaking" grin...but you still have the right to change if need be.
Re: Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
It is very important we understand here. What God means when He said. He shall contend them, that contend us. And use it to ask Him to contend those witchcraft spirit for us, all by His power (the greatest power on earth).

And I tell you, our peace will know no bound.
Re: Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer by 19naia(m): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
Oh no, here we go again with crazed delusions of blood lusters making excuse of witch craft to justify their need to conquer down on another man's head. God forgive them for they know not what they do. So the good jesus said, and not once did he accuse anybody of witchcraft, not even the man whom he cast a legion of demons out of and diverted into a herd of swine. But he did accuse all to "Love one another". Not accuse one another. Love one another, one and all.
Re: Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer by 19naia(m): 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
Madness in the name of religion. The evil is in the minds of the witch hunt frenzied mad men. Temper your mind and be not so quick to judge and condemn a fellow man. Remember even Jesus was judged and condemned by people who believed he was a bad man and even tried to account for his miracles as sorcery. Dont become evil people in the name of witch hunting, like this video below portrays. "In jesus name amen" is a blasphemy in itself when spoken from the mouths of those who covet money from blind followers, accuse innocent children of witchcraft the children have nothing to do with. Nigeria is full of fraudulent religion and accusations. Dont fall into the trap, and think for yourself and seek God's voice in your own heart. Yes God can speak directly to your heart and not always from the mouths of strange men who far too often prove to be frauds looking for money and power over vulnerable minds.

See truly evil people in this video and see them hide behind religion to justify their evil. False prophets fufilling no one but themselves. The end times was said to be full of false prophets seeking to use God's name to do evil upon their fellow man.
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooXBMU_06vg

1 Like

Re: Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer by johnstin(m): 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
Annyplenty, may GOD bless you abundantly for this post.
We need more of you in this end-time dispensation.

Indeed, witchcraft and other evil practices are on the increase and the result is the explosion of iniquity in the world.

My earnest prayer is that we (including the unbelievers saying abominable things on this thread) all make Heaven.

The reign of the anti-christ after the rapture will be beyond brutal. Anyone that has ears let him hear.
Heaven is real and hell is also real!

Choose to go to Heaven by repenting and confessing your sins to JESUS CHRIST- HE is the only way.

Make a choice before it's too late, for the time is shorter than we think!

1 Like

Re: Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer by BB12(f): 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
Greatzeus:
And how did you arrive at this conclusion? Satan this,sin that,demons witches bla bla bla.You tried to sound spiritual but in my 15yrs journey as a born again christian i've learnt anybody can say anything,doesnt mean jack. Satan\Spirit\demons don't have to do anything for pple to commit,pple do not need possession to sin,read Ps 51v5.Those talking abt endtimes,please save us all that.....What makes you think u wont end up in the same hell as all these pple u r condemin to make urself feel good,all it takes for a person to go to hell is a single lie,read Rev 21v27.So what am i say? forget all these pple doin this n that,u r not better than them,its not by ur works,if is by work,budhist will make heaven,just be right with God(repent genuinely) n preach when u have opportunity.No need comin to tell us pple r doin this,end of the world that,save urself ......first.

It baffles me that you've been born again for good 15yrs and you've not subjected yourself to God and the Holy Spirit up to the point that your spiritual eyes will be enlightened. When God uses someone to speak His mind, the devil also has agents (born again even tongue speaking) that will be antagonistic, deceiving many.
The devil never wants people to know the truth let alone being freed. The shocking truth is that many Christians think they are walking with God but God isn't walking with them. If we genuinely walk with Him, we'll know His mind.

Gone are the days when only old women are seen as witches, If God opens your spiritual eyes, you'll be shocked at the the calibre of people being initiated daily and the means through which agents of darkness does it. You don't have to be given popcorn or something to eat physically before being initiated. Your spirit can be summoned and the person will think he/she is dreaming,touching items that have been possessed etc. More than half of my church members are witches and they've tried severally to initiate me but God is always greater than them. When they sing, you'll think angels descended to sing. They serve communion, usher people in, lead sunday school and even preach on the pulpit! Unless you have a discerning spirit,God Himself speaks to you and your spiritual eyes opened, you can't know them!

My submission is this. The devil has long hyped his tactics/mechanisms to ship people to hell by initiating many into witchcraft, and genuine believers/Christians are sleeping and snoring but still claim they are "there" spiritually. Let us be fervent in prayer and genuinely know God through his words. You can be born again for 50years but if you don't have the power of God residing in you, even a witch initiated today will deal with you and God will not even blink an eye because He already said "My people perish for lack of knowledge)!

2 Likes

Re: Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer by vivadeworship: 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
annyplenty:
To survive the spiritual wickedness of this dark hour, heed the warnings of The Holy Spirit in the scripture below.

Ephesians 6:11-18

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Jesus is coming

www.jesuscoming1..com

Amazing scripture, the bible is filled with powerful scripture to help and guide the saints in these end times.

Look at 1 John 4:4

"Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world".

Philippians 2:9-11

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

The bible is an excellent resource guys, use it every second if possible!
Re: Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
emusmith:

You are WRONG!

What ignorance! Jesus Himself called him "The Prince of this World"

Do you know the ¶0wers accrued to a Prince?

He is also the prince of the power of the air? Why is he not under the ground? Where does rain come from? Up.

He has principalities- all of 'em are in the sky doing their job- raining the earth with curses BUT Greater is He that is He that is me than he in the world.

God is not in charge of the world, hope you know?
Jesus in no way and in no place refers to him as the prince of air but he said "I saw Satan fall like a lightening" He has fallen brother.

Even if he has not fallen he has no power to produce life in himself. Don't you get it? Pouring out spirit requires you to be Self existing. You must have life in yourself to be able to do that and God only,has life in himself to give out life for it is "the spirit that giveth life"

Even the Archangels in heaven cannot pour out their spirit because they are only a spirit ...what then will you say of a fallen archangel? If An Archangel cannot do it will a fallen archangel do it?.If Satan can recreate spirit(for that is what Pouring out spirit) he would have by now overthrown God.For the power to create is what makes God the greatest of all....no Archangel or angel can do it if they can't Satan can't.

So Stop ascribing power that don't exist to Satan.To say Satan has poured out his spirits is a direct blasphemy to God personality and a vision from the pit of hell itself.

The highest Satan can do is send those angels who joined in rebellion to deceive and move men against God.That is as far as his power goes.

What do you mean by Satan is the ruler of the world?
Re: Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer by Victorjerry68: 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Op, I suspect the malaria currently inflicting you was transmitted by a rare mosquito.
HELL FIRE IS AWAITING U. REPENT AND SABE UR SOUL
Re: Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer by Weah96: 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
praizbenjamin:

ya sha funny o..unprotected sex causes spiritual problem..protected or unprotected, both cause spiritual ties btw d doers..duuuurh..
pullinq out or usinq contraceptives wont do nothinq

If we keep the world population to a minimum, there's a good chance of reducing the number of weird stories and behavior.

At the rate that we're going, strange things will continue to occur more rapidly. I suggest you look into what is known as the novelty theory by Terence McKenna. It appears that we are merely carrying out a preordained function given to us by our mother Nature itself.
Re: Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer by Weah96: 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
myboy2010:
God surely planted sense in u, but u refuse to let it germinate

What was the God's will for the seed that he wasted his time planting? Good farmers don't throw yam seedlings into the ocean. They first look at the place where they intend to grow the yam tubers.
Re: Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer by smart134: 11:33am On Jul 23, 2015
peedeeasobie:

That vision is unscriptural and not from God.
I have given you scriptural references but you prefer the "vision" of men than the word of God. This is how most Christians are deceived.

Go and read that revelation he quoted! It has nothing to do with the vision he gave! An angel poured forth a bowl, which angel is that? Devil? Nooo. God's angel.

study and investigate the scripture! Don't just read your mind into the bible.
Luke 10:17-20; rejoice rather that your name is written in heaven- what does that mean? Where in heaven are their names written? In the lamb's book of life!

This is not about entering heaven but about believing in Jesus! Read. Revelation 9 nd understand better

That his vision is even satanic because it exalts witchcraft more! As though they are winning on earth. Noooo. Christ is winning!
Exalt Christ and his finished works not one nonsense vision that one person saw that is unbiblical!

This is why many gullible Christians are running to so-called visioneers and are massively deceived!

One with mental problem said she saw Bimbo Odukoya and Idahosa in hell.

If after believing in Jesus and proclaiming Jesus as my Lord and savior, you find me in hell, know that Jesus is there with me!
Re: Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer by annyplenty(m): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
magicminister:

Stop hallucinating.

It is not hallucination sir. Magic is abomination unto God and you know it. Repent and seek God for mercy.

1 Like

Re: Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer by annyplenty(m): 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
neocortex:
@OP, you should quit deceiving gullible fellows.

Finally, labeling other peoples belief as ocultic is wrong , after all every religion is
a cult one way or another.

I did not label anybody's belief as occultic. I only said people should avoid occultic church. If the government warned us to avoid fake hospital and quack doctors, have they done something wrong?

1 Like

Re: Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer by annyplenty(m): 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
peedeeasobie:
The quantum of ignorance amongst Christians is chagrin!

The OP quoted a "vision" to support his assertion instead of the bible and this is why none Christians don't take us seriously because we have made the word of God of no effect by our traditions, dreams and visions.

The passage of the bible you quoted, "in the last days, says the Lord, I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh...", God didn't say "I will keep pouring out my spirit", he said "I will pour" and He has already done that in the book of Acts chapter 2, more than 2000 years ago.

If your assertions are true that a witchcraft spirit was poured out to counterfeit God's own, when did the devil do it? 2000 years ago or 2014?

If its 2014, why did he have to wait for more than 2000 years to counterfeit God?
If its 2000 years ago, why is God telling us about it in 2014?

Stop telling God's people this type of nonsense! There is no witchcraft poured out in the world. The devil has no such power- he is a created being and doesn't have infinite Spirit resident in him!

You went to a crusade in your vision and all the people including the pastor had witchcraft spirit? You were the only one not have the spirit? You need chloroquine injection for your celebral malaria!

Go and read your bible and stop looking for visions, its the easiest way for deception! Any vision that is not deeply rooted in the new testament is NONSENSE!

Therefore this post is capital TRASH!

You are absolutely free to comment whatever you wish. We will be judged according to all things we do or say or write. Our Lord, Jesus Christ, Himself was accussed of casting out demons by belzeebub, the prince of satan.

Now, let me address your assertions.

1. I quoted scriptures to back up the vision. I quoted Joel 2 and mentioned Revelations 16:3, 1 Timothy 4:1 for your reference.
Besides, if truely you believe we are in the end-time and The Lord, Jesus Christ, warned us there will be so many false prophets who will do false miracles, and they are already everywhere, which power do you think they will be using if they are not from God? Yet you did not quote a single scripture to back all your rejections of the message.

2. The last days began at pentecost with the outpouring of the Holy Spirit but will culminate with coming coming of the Lord Jesus Christ at rapture. The bible called it 'last days', not just one single day. the days began at pentecost and will end at rapture.

3. It is scriptural if God gives vision like this. read ezekiel 8 and see how God showed ezekiel all manners of abomination people were doing including weeping for talmuz and worshipping sun.

4. You stated there is no witchcraft poured out and yet the behaviours of many people is contrary to that.

1 Like

Re: Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer by annyplenty(m): 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
Demigods:

You are a fool. Religious fool.

May The Lord, Jesus Christ bless you and may you encounter Him and become a child of God and not a 'demigod'
Re: Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
annyplenty:

May The Lord, Jesus Christ bless you and may you encounter Him and become a child of God and not a 'demigod'

Amen o sorry the post was before I repented! I don repent now. Jesus is saviour!
Re: Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer by annyplenty(m): 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
peedeeasobie:

That vision is unscriptural and not from God.
I have given you scriptural references but you prefer the "vision" of men than the word of God. This is how most Christians are deceived.

Go and read that revelation he quoted! It has nothing to do with the vision he gave! An angel poured forth a bowl, which angel is that? Devil? Nooo. God's angel.

study and investigate the scripture! Don't just read your mind into the bible.
Luke 10:17-20; rejoice rather that your name is written in heaven- what does that mean? Where in heaven are their names written? In the lamb's book of life!

This is not about entering heaven but about believing in Jesus!

That his vision is even satanic because it exalts witchcraft more! As though they are winning on earth. Noooo. Christ is winning!
Exalt Christ and his finished works not one nonsense vision that one person saw that is unbiblical!

This is why many gullible Christians are running to so-called visioneers and are massively deceived!

One with mental problem said she saw Bimbo Odukoya and Idahosa in hell.

If after believing in Jesus and proclaiming Jesus as my Lord and savior, you find me in hell, know that Jesus is there with me!

Revelation 16:13-14

Rev 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophe[/b]t.

Rev 16:14 For [b]they are the spirits of devils, working miracles
, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
Re: Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer by peedeeasobie(m): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
annyplenty:

You are absolutely free to comment whatever you wish. We will be judged according to all things we do or say or write. Our Lord, Jesus Christ, Himself was accussed of casting out demons by belzeebub, the prince of satan.

Now, let me address your assertions.

1. I quoted scriptures to back up the vision. I quoted Joel 2 and mentioned Revelations 16:3, 1 Timothy 4:1 for your reference.
Besides, if truely you believe we are in the end-time and The Lord, Jesus Christ, warned us there will be so many false prophets who will do false miracles, and they are already everywhere, which power do you think they will be using if they are not from God? Yet you did not quote a single scripture to back all your rejections of the message.

2. The last days began at pentecost with the outpouring of the Holy Spirit but will culminate with coming coming of the Lord Jesus Christ at rapture. The bible called it 'last days', not just one single day. the days began at pentecost and will end at rapture.

3. It is scriptural if God gives vision like this. read ezekiel 8 and see how God showed ezekiel all manners of abomination people were doing including weeping for talmuz and worshipping sun.

4. You stated there is no witchcraft poured out and yet the behaviours of many people is contrary to that.

You quoted scriptures out of point sir! Check throughout the
new testament and tell me how many apostles saw the
vision of the devil winning on earth but sadly that's what is
prevalent in the christendom today!

Galatians 5:19-21;

Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual
immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery,
enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions,
divisions, envy, drunkenness, SinParties;

Now, did you notice it said "works of the flesh" not "works
of the devil"?
Drunkenness is the work of the flesh and not work of the
devil.

If that is true with drunkenness according to the bible, then
look at verse 20, the second word- sorcery, meaning
witchcraft! Some translations used witchcraft!

It is not the devil that pours out the spirit of drunkenness,
it is also not the devil that pours out the spirit of witchcraft!
It is men that do it and the devil takes advantage of the
witches craft!

Oga sir, there is a difference between unclean spirits coming out of the mouth of the dragon and spirit being poured out! The devil cannot pour out spirit upon the world!
He is a fallen angel! Angels don't have such powers!

I also need to educate you on the book of revelations! Its not a book you should quote to support your gory visions!
The visions in that book are specific and for specific purposes. It is not the revelation of the end time but the revelation of Christ!

STOP scaring people with the book of revelation! You must have to quote the book in context. You can't just isolate a verse to support your "vision". Go through the entire book and chapters to have an understanding of the book.

The devil is a created being and doesn't have an infinite
spirit inherent in him that he can pour out!
We should stop painting the devil as though he is
competing with God or as though he is the next strongest
after God!

God bless sir!
Re: Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer by annyplenty(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
WATCH AND PRAY. BE COVERED WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST.

There are so many false prophets of satan parading themselves as men of God, today. They go about using witchcraft to deceive the believers.

Be filled with The Holy Ghost. Let Christ anoint your eyes that you may not fall into the deceptions of the last minutes.

JESUS is coming. Be prepared.
Re: Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer by praizbenjamin(f): 7:04am On Jul 25, 2015
Weah96:

If we keep the world population to a minimum, there's a good chance of reducing the number of weird stories and behavior.

At the rate that we're going, strange things will continue to occur more rapidly. I suggest you look into what is known as the novelty theory by Terence McKenna. It appears that we are merely carrying out a preordained function given to us by our mother Nature itself.
are u an atheist??
Re: Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer by Weah96: 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
praizbenjamin:

are u an atheist??

Who is an atheist? Do you know what the word means?
Re: Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer by annyplenty(m): 1:19am On Sep 02, 2015
Be Filled With The Holy Ghost and Be Covered With The Blood of Jesus Christ.

JESUS is coming. Any moment, the trumpet will sound. Stay ready.

JESUScoming
Re: Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
Suggest You start equipping people with How to trample upon the Spirit of Witchcraft. By interacting with the power of Christ. Fondly called the Holy Spirit.
Re: Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer by tpiander: 2:43am On Oct 13, 2015
Re: Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer by annyplenty(m): 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
BE FILLED WITH THE HOLY GHOST
Re: Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer by gragraboy: 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
Since you did not see nor hear the owner of the voice. What if it was the voice of 'satan' pulling a prank on you? grin grin
Re: Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer by annyplenty(m): 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
gragraboy:
Since you did not see nor hear the owner of the voice. What if it was the voice of 'satan' pulling a prank on you? grin grin

A house divided against itself cannot stand. How can satan ask me to call people to repentance? How can satan tell me to announce to all people that Jesus is coming and people should be ready? How can satan tell me to warn people of the dangers of sin? If satan did that, then satan, himself has repented.
Re: Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer by annyplenty(m): 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
Spice up your prayer life. Be filled with the Holy Spirit. Raise the standard of your spiritual alertness. we are in the perilous times.
Re: Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer by annyplenty(m): 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
Wickedness is at an all-time-high. Open your spiritual eyes and you will understand what is going on.
Re: Alert: Satan Has Poured Out Spirit Of Witchcraft, Heavily. Step Up Your Prayer by annyplenty(m): 12:44am On Jun 22, 2016
Joel 2:1-11
1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.

3 A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.

4 The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.

5 Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.

6 Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.

7 They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:

8 Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.

9 They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.

10 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:

11 And the LORD shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Believe In Miracles? / Masquerades Invade Plateau Church, Flog Pastor, Worshipers (pic) / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.