Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

CityNG - Used Iphone 5s Gold - N75,000 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / CityNG - Used Iphone 5s Gold - N75,000 (1129 Views)

1 Month Used Unlocked iPhone 5s Gold 16Gb / Scam!!! N75,000 Mtn Airtime / Hp Pavilion Dv2000 Laptop*dual Core Processor*webcam*dvd Burner*-----n75,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CityNG - Used Iphone 5s Gold - N75,000 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
DESCRIPTION
This is my personally used iPhone, I bought it new in October 2013 and it has been inside a case ever since with both front and back protectors.

It will come with absolutely everything it came with from the factory including the box, charger and cables.

This phone is in impeccable condition and has absolutely no imperfection. I cannot stress it enough, it’s in as good as new condition.

It is currently locked to the US ATT network so it will have to be unlocked for use in Nigeria.

16Gb version, running iOS8 and it comes with various aftermarket covers.

PRICE
N75,000 + free shipping. This is a used product.

QUANTITY
Only 1 available, when it's gone it's gone.

ADDITIONAL INFO:
Courier delivery to your doorstep in Nigeria also available.

PURCHASE:
Go to my website [url]Sales.KULUSO.Com[/url] and checkout over there or contact me directly.

Re: CityNG - Used Iphone 5s Gold - N75,000 by benik(f): 3:26am On Sep 22, 2014
Hi, went through your site and it says i should make payment into your bank account to make purchase. Like Seriously!!!!!!!!
Re: CityNG - Used Iphone 5s Gold - N75,000 by Nobody: 3:49am On Sep 22, 2014
benik: Hi, went through your site and it says i should make payment into your bank account to make purchase. Like Seriously!!!!!!!!

Hello Benik:

I'm having trouble understanding if there was a question here as I would love to answer it for you.

Thank you for the interest.
Re: CityNG - Used Iphone 5s Gold - N75,000 by benik(f): 4:50am On Sep 22, 2014
CityNG:

Hello Benik:

I'm having trouble understanding if there was a question here as I would love to answer it for you.

Thank you for the interest.

my point is this, it only makes sense when it is pay on delivery. asking someone to pay 75k into your account for a used iphone5s is tantamount to suspicions on scam.

do you get my point now.

4 Likes

Re: CityNG - Used Iphone 5s Gold - N75,000 by Nobody: 5:03am On Sep 22, 2014
benik:

my point is this, it only makes sense when it is pay on delivery. asking someone to pay 75k into your account for a used iphone5s is tantamount to suspicions on scam.

do you get my point now.

Okay now I understand your thought process better. I can see why someone might be apprehensive about prepaying for merchandise but my business model doesn't support Cash On Delivery and thus I do not offer that option.

The great thing about modern commerce is that as consumers we have options on where we spend our monies and on the other hand as vendors we also have choices on selecting the right business model that will work for us.

Thank you for your concern and have a nice day.

PS: I also accept PayPal payments as stated on the site.
Re: CityNG - Used Iphone 5s Gold - N75,000 by uboma(m): 10:03am On Sep 22, 2014
benik:

do you get my point now.

I understand your fears as well but i can vouch for CityNG. With him you have nothing to be worried about. He is a well known and reputable figure here on NL. He is even offerring free shipping on it.
Re: CityNG - Used Iphone 5s Gold - N75,000 by benik(f): 10:56am On Sep 22, 2014
all the best to whoever can, as for me its not even negotiable. this is 9ja.

cheers

2 Likes

Re: CityNG - Used Iphone 5s Gold - N75,000 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
uboma:

I understand your fears as well but i can vouch for CityNG. With him you have nothing to be worried about. He is a well known and reputable figure here on NL. He is even offerring free shipping on it.

Thank you for the vote of confidence Sir, I truly appreciate it.

What we lost as a people of Nigeria is immeasurable due to certain unscrupulous elements such as yahoo yahoo and 419 perpetrators.

In 30 years in the USA, I have never once did a COD (Cash On Delivery) and I have had no issue purchasing goods in the tens of thousand of dollars. And here we are doubting each other on a $400 commerce.

Once again thank you Sir.
Re: CityNG - Used Iphone 5s Gold - N75,000 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
benik: all the best to whoever can, as for me its not even negotiable. this is 9ja.

cheers

Thank you for the consideration and have a nice day.
Re: CityNG - Used Iphone 5s Gold - N75,000 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
Twelve years on eBay with a 100% feedback, same as on Amazon. I take pride in my honesty and integrity.

You can trust me if you are a serious buyer. If you don't buy from me, then we're both loosing money grin

Re: CityNG - Used Iphone 5s Gold - N75,000 by benik(f): 7:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
i am not doubting you but it is too much of a risk for me to take. if i was based n the UK it would make sense, but from here i would be having too much to lose and you have nothing to lose. you feel me bro, but i am sure there is someone out there who has the guts and can trust you so much to patronize you.
Re: CityNG - Used Iphone 5s Gold - N75,000 by uboma(m): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
CityNG:

Thank you for the vote of confidence Sir, I truly appreciate it.

What we lost as a people of Nigeria is immeasurable due to certain unscrupulous elements such as yahoo yahoo and 419 perpetrators.

In 30 years in the USA, I have never once did a COD (Cash On Delivery) and I have had no issue purchasing goods in the tens of thousand of dollars. And here we are doubting each other on a $400 commerce.

Once again thank you Sir.

You are welcome Sir. The activities of scam artists has greatly eroded people's confidence in e-commerce hence, her fears. I will be hitting you up soon for one unit of the diagnostic scan tool.

Happy sales

1 Like

Re: CityNG - Used Iphone 5s Gold - N75,000 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Additional Savings Alert

Save additional money on all cellphones when you use code "CHINOSXL" during checkout, must meet the following specifications:

Must be from the cellphone category
Be a Nairalander
One cellphone per week
Will ship to LSM Global in Houston and picked up from them in Lagos.

See this thread for details: https://www.nairaland.com/1884587/free-shipping-free-shipping-no

At City.NG, I search for deals and instantly pass any deals I find on to my customers.

"Awao Kinse Awon Alaje Pajude" grin

1 Like

Re: CityNG - Used Iphone 5s Gold - N75,000 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
Todays deal on eBay (not mine).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Apple-iPhone-5S-16GB-Factory-Unlocked-4G-LTE-iOS-Smartphone/361122672377?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item541496aef9

$329.95, maybe you can still get the shipping deal from ChinoSXL.

This is cheaper than the one I'm selling.
Re: CityNG - Used Iphone 5s Gold - N75,000 by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 20, 2015
Phone is still available and will be in Ibadan first week of March.
Re: CityNG - Used Iphone 5s Gold - N75,000 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
You can have it in your clutches in Ibadan by this Friday and posing it for the ladies by club time in the evening.

Don't risk getting a box filled with sharp sand grin

PS: Comes with accessories.

(1) (Reply)

USA Used Dell Vostro 3700, 1gb Nvidia Graphics, 640gb Hdd[Out of stock] / Electronic Smoking / Speaking To Etisalat Agent Directly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.